Campbell University Reviews

1,193 reviews
A small, quaint college town that is an emerging leader in its academics. But unlike most universities, our roots are located in serving others in need. Hence, we strive for the highest of quality while serving those in need.
Campbell University has a character that distinguishes itself from any other mid-sized university. The professors are welcoming and are willing to go out of their way to make sure that you are getting the best possible education, especially within the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business. Campbell makes you feel like they truly want to invest in you as a person, not just as a student, and put time into helping you grow both spiritually and academically. Even as a non-religious student, I felt welcomed on the campus and accepted for my personal beliefs, despite Campbell's status as a Baptist Christian university. While the party scene is basically non-existent and the campus is dry, it is still a fun school to attend and students get very excited for some of the bigger school and sporting events. As a rising-junior, I always look forward to the start of the academic year and becoming more involved in the Buies Creek culture.
There is a good bit racism and favoritism among professors at Campbell University. Also there is a lack of concern with students who are not athletes. The only good thing is their ROTC program
Start Your Review of Campbell University
Campbell is a University where being kind is a value that distinguishes their students from the rest. It is a small school that really cares about each student, which is hard to find at larger universities. Every staff member I’ve met has been willing to assist me without hesitation. Overall, I’d recommend this school to anyone I encounter.
Campbell University has a very diverse group of people and a tremendous amount of options. It is easy to explore many different pathways that they offer. Campbell University is a small campus which gives off more of a “homey” or “family” environment. You can spot the president around campus saying hi to students and you may even spot him in the dining hall.
Great school. You really see yourself grow and become the person your are meant to be when you are there
What I like most about campbell is the advisors always giving you information on internships for your future career,
An excellent school for people who appreciate a quiet environment. Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere with pleasant teachers and multiple student organizations. What it lacks in entertainment outside the school it more than makes up for with various on-campus activities.
The campus is small and beautiful. The atmosphere is that of a community and it is hard no to get involved with stuff around campus. The academics and sports are very good along woth the food and housing.
I absolutely love Campbell. I will be a junior this upcoming year and have loved the time I have spent there so far. Everyone (teachers, students, etc.) are so friendly and willing to help.
I liked making new friends at Campbell. The school itself is in the middle of nowhere, making it very hard to find activities.
Campbell is a great school. All of the professors are extremely nice and friendly, they will help you with just about anything you need if you are kind and patient. The campus is very good close proximity and great food on campus
Everyone at Campbell University, whether it be professors or students, are extremely helpful and friendly. School is very family oriented and focused on helping the community.
There are a few things that I like about Campbell. The first thing I like about is the place it is located at. There is not much around there, but there is so much to do on campus that you do not need to leave to go anywhere. I do like all the activities that they have for the students to get involved in. I also like how that have everything that I am interested in studying in. A thing that needs to change is placement of some location. For example, I love chick fil a but it is located in the school store and everyone on campus loves chick fil a too and that is where everyone goes. If they moved certain place, like chick fil a, or even a class that I am taking then it would be a lot easier to maneuver.
Faculty goes above and beyond what they are required to do in order to assist the students and make sure their needs are met. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and willing to go out of their way to assist me.
Campbell University has an inviting atmosphere but communication is lacking at times. Overall it is a good school.
I’m an out of state student who grew up in a small town it was hard to let go and move on to something I wasn’t familiar with. Campbell staff and students make you feel at home and comfortable. Professors are there for whenever you need them especially if you need help. My biology professor literally told out class that she would come to our dorms when a group of us needed help studying. Professors actually want to see you succeed. I’m also a first generation student and I want the best for my siblings because they’re going to look up to me and ask me what life was like for me in college. I’m the one who’s going to be there for them when their time comes. I absolutely love Campbell and I would recommend it to anybody who’s looking for a school to actually help them succeed to the place where they want to be.
Start Your Review of Campbell University
Campbell university is a relatively small, private college. It is located in buise creek, North Carolina. It is known for its business program but offers a wide variety of majors. It is on the pricey side compared to most public colleges but is a smaller one on one feel with the professors. The campus is amazing and not outdated at all. Campbell is perfect for someone who does not want the crazy hustle and bustle of normal colleges.
Overall at Campbell University, I have had a great and joyful experience. They provided a close family relationship among one another and made my college experience amazing. However, just like any university it does have a few down sides in terms of a lack of facilities to accommodate its growth. With that in mind, I believe that Campbell is the place for anyone that enjoys a close knit environment but is also ready to see growth and expansion beyond your wildest dreams.
Campbell is a wonderful place for higher education, making new relationships, and growing your faith. With small-medium sized classes, distinguished professors who want you to succeed, and a close, family-like community on a beautiful campus, Campbell feels like home.

There are endless opportunities and resources for undergrads, not to mention the Medical, Pharmacy, Law, Business, and Nursing/PA Schools. Scholarships are generous in order to help those in financial need, as well as based on merit. Come here to have fun, to focus on academics, and to achieve your career goals; don't be distracted by big name schools where you'll end up failing out of enormous class sizes and professors/advisors only know you by a number.

With the expansion and addition of programs, buildings, and professors in the last few years, I can only see positive things for the growth of this school.
I highly recommend Campbell University and believe it should be much more well known.