Campbell University Reviews

1,202 reviews
You'll never find a university that cares about not only the students but the culture of the area, it truly embraces the culture of Harnett County.
It is a great school my mom went there and it has grown from the beginning. Before it was a school now it’s a college
I am a new student at Campbell University and so far my experience is going great! I am looking forward to continuing my education with Campbell!
Start Your Review of Campbell University
Campbell University has great academic courses, that cover everything you need to know about your major. The teachers are very active and help students ut when they need it. The campus is a very nice campus and everything is near each other so, you do not have to walk very far.
My overall experience at Campbell University is excellent , my major is biology to become a future pharmacist . Campbell has a variety of pre programs ,and one of them are Pre Pharmacy in which i’m in . The Pre Pharmacy program helps prepare me for the journious future i have ahead of me .
Campbell University is a good place to get your degree in the social sciences. The teachers are fun and helpful and explain the subjects you'll be taking in great detail. The university is small but currently expanding, so classes aren't far apart from each other like NC State. Other places to note such as the Library will have all the resources you'll need for your topic papers. However if you are dependent on financial aid or scholarships to pay tuition then good luck.
Campbell University provides a friendly environment and it also allows students to make connections quickly. Staff are always willing to help and there are several services that college students might need during their time in at Campbell University. The professors are friendly, understanding and want their students to succeed in their classes. Lastly, there are many events going around campus that give students the opportunity to gain extra credit for their classes.
I attended Campbell University from 2015-2017. I believe that Campbell offers an extraordinary value for what you get in return. It’s professors and support staff are of top notch quality. They will bend over backwards to ensure you understand the material. Moreover, they invest every ounce of effort possible to ensure you do well academically. Although Campbell isn’t well known outside of the South, their programs are designed to maximize the potential of every student while, at the same time, safeguarding the integrity of the field of study. If you want an academic program that will equip you with every tool you need to be successful, strongly consider Campbell University.
I love Campbell University. I really became an independent person living in Buies Creek. I formed lasting relationships with the professors and other students. I was also involved with a fraternity which was added during my undergraduate experience. This added to the student life with socials and sporting events.
A small, quaint college town that is an emerging leader in its academics. But unlike most universities, our roots are located in serving others in need. Hence, we strive for the highest of quality while serving those in need.
Campbell University has a character that distinguishes itself from any other mid-sized university. The professors are welcoming and are willing to go out of their way to make sure that you are getting the best possible education, especially within the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business. Campbell makes you feel like they truly want to invest in you as a person, not just as a student, and put time into helping you grow both spiritually and academically. Even as a non-religious student, I felt welcomed on the campus and accepted for my personal beliefs, despite Campbell's status as a Baptist Christian university. While the party scene is basically non-existent and the campus is dry, it is still a fun school to attend and students get very excited for some of the bigger school and sporting events. As a rising-junior, I always look forward to the start of the academic year and becoming more involved in the Buies Creek culture.
There is a good bit racism and favoritism among professors at Campbell University. Also there is a lack of concern with students who are not athletes. The only good thing is their ROTC program
Campbell is a University where being kind is a value that distinguishes their students from the rest. It is a small school that really cares about each student, which is hard to find at larger universities. Every staff member I’ve met has been willing to assist me without hesitation. Overall, I’d recommend this school to anyone I encounter.
Campbell University has a very diverse group of people and a tremendous amount of options. It is easy to explore many different pathways that they offer. Campbell University is a small campus which gives off more of a “homey” or “family” environment. You can spot the president around campus saying hi to students and you may even spot him in the dining hall.
Great school. You really see yourself grow and become the person your are meant to be when you are there
What I like most about campbell is the advisors always giving you information on internships for your future career,
An excellent school for people who appreciate a quiet environment. Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere with pleasant teachers and multiple student organizations. What it lacks in entertainment outside the school it more than makes up for with various on-campus activities.
Start Your Review of Campbell University
The campus is small and beautiful. The atmosphere is that of a community and it is hard no to get involved with stuff around campus. The academics and sports are very good along woth the food and housing.
I absolutely love Campbell. I will be a junior this upcoming year and have loved the time I have spent there so far. Everyone (teachers, students, etc.) are so friendly and willing to help.
I liked making new friends at Campbell. The school itself is in the middle of nowhere, making it very hard to find activities.