Campbell University Reviews

1,145 reviews
I think that Campbell University is a good school to attend, under certain circumstances. The private Baptist University located in the south has many great majors to offer students from all over the nation plus.
Campbell University is amazing. They help reach your goal. They care about the students succeeding. They want them to be the best that they can be. If you need help or guidance, professors are there to help.
They have beautiful scenery. The staff is very welcoming. The dorms are amazing and spacious.It was an exciting experience on Accepted Students' day.
Review Campbell University
Campbell University is a great school and the staff and people are nice. I think that Campbell could be better if they include more social activity of different culture and made every aspect of Campbell University diverse.
Campbell University is a place that has a true sense of family atmosphere. The small class size and small campus keeps students and faculty close and easily accessible. I highly recommend it to a student that wants a small town experience at school.
My favorite thing about Campbell University is the connections that you make with other student and the professors. It's really nice knowing when professors know your name and take time to get to know you as a person. One thing I would change about Campbell University, is giving us more variety in food choices and more affordable off-campus housing.
Everything about this place is amazing. Though housing could be better, I wouldn't change schools for anything.
I love this school. The professors and staff members are so welcoming and helpful. It is a quiet, small, yet fun place to be. Campbell offers many clubs, academic events, programs, concerts, athletics, and even classes for yoga and Zumba. The campus is always being improved and I think it is very nice. The buildings are kept clean, which I love. Also, Campbell is safe. They have safe buttons located all over campus that work 24/7. I would recommend this school to anyone who is wanting to get the most out of their education.
So far my experience at Campbell University has opened my eyes. I have been given the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary tools in order to be successful, in my career of choice.
Located in a small country town, about 30 minutes from Raleigh, NC. I would have to say that depending on the degree type it isn't worth attending for the price. Go to a state school.
I go to the Fort Bragg campus and I have really enjoyed the learning so far. Campbell has treated me like a student on the main campus and the teachers really help out when it comes to 8 week classes. I have taken online classes as well, which have not been as dreadful as I expected. I can not wait to graduate and say I am a Campbell University Alumni!
I absolutely love Campbell University. I feel very safe on and off campus. Classes are small so your professor gets to know you on a personal level and all are very willing to help you. There are also a lot of resources to use to help you academically. Campbell is growing and to hold more majors. Love the Christian atmosphere and the fact that everyone is very kind and willing to help you in whatever way they can. Some of the facilities are older but the school is working on updating the facilities. Like I said before love this school!
Campbell is a great university. I personally choose it for the pharmacy school. I have had a great first two years. I have made a ton of friends and everyone on campus is so nice. It's like a great big happy family. The professors are great and you are more than just a number. All of my professors know me by name and will speak to you even outside of class. I love Campbell and would not want to go anywhere else.
The campus itself is nice because it is small and one can walk across in about 10 minutes (so never late to class). There is not much to do around campus, just a few fast food places and a bowling alley. I enjoy the cafeteria (although a majority of students don't). There are different meal plans to help the pickiest of eaters. The dorms are nice (Don't like how Campbell offers the honors dorms $100 cheaper but then charges the private room fee. It is better to have roommates). Some professors are passionate about what they teach, where others are extremely well educated but cannot convey subject matter to students. Safety is as as good as it was last year. Campbell released that students in clown mask had weapons (but only after they we caught). A student died on campus but Campbell passed it off that he fell, rather than if he tried to jump or if he was pushed. The prayer involved is not for everyone (I like it). All in all, I'd say an average school.
I have no attended campbell University just yet but I have been accepted. The small classroom environments are amazing. They are great considering I have been in a small room environment my whole life. The small campus makes me feel right at home. I come from a very small town in thr middle of no where. They have amazing opportunities for each student. the classroom sizes are small so achieve teacher can help each student learn.
Campbell gives you numerous opportunities to get involved with your major and the people around you. The school encourages you to strive to become a better person academically and socially. I would recommend this school to everyone.
meh. It's not too bad, not a lot around or on the campus. But the people make the place, the relationships with the other students is the best part of Campbell. The party's are basically athletic house parties.
Review Campbell University
Campbell University is a small private college located in Buies Creek, North Carolina. It is a fairly secluded campus, free from many distractions of universities in major cities. Campbell offers a diversity of degrees to choose from and provides it via classroom, online, or distance education on remote campuses. I have always received excellent support from faculty and staff. I highly recommend Campbell University to someone looking for a close-knit student body.
I am a Pre-Nursing student. After I graduate with a B.S.N. I will have countless job opportunities available to me.
I love Campbell. It is a fantastic environment where I am receiving an excellent education from a Biblical worldview.