Campbell University Reviews

1,178 reviews
Campbell University has an inviting atmosphere but communication is lacking at times. Overall it is a good school.
I’m an out of state student who grew up in a small town it was hard to let go and move on to something I wasn’t familiar with. Campbell staff and students make you feel at home and comfortable. Professors are there for whenever you need them especially if you need help. My biology professor literally told out class that she would come to our dorms when a group of us needed help studying. Professors actually want to see you succeed. I’m also a first generation student and I want the best for my siblings because they’re going to look up to me and ask me what life was like for me in college. I’m the one who’s going to be there for them when their time comes. I absolutely love Campbell and I would recommend it to anybody who’s looking for a school to actually help them succeed to the place where they want to be.
Campbell university is a relatively small, private college. It is located in buise creek, North Carolina. It is known for its business program but offers a wide variety of majors. It is on the pricey side compared to most public colleges but is a smaller one on one feel with the professors. The campus is amazing and not outdated at all. Campbell is perfect for someone who does not want the crazy hustle and bustle of normal colleges.
Start Your Review of Campbell University
Overall at Campbell University, I have had a great and joyful experience. They provided a close family relationship among one another and made my college experience amazing. However, just like any university it does have a few down sides in terms of a lack of facilities to accommodate its growth. With that in mind, I believe that Campbell is the place for anyone that enjoys a close knit environment but is also ready to see growth and expansion beyond your wildest dreams.
Campbell is a wonderful place for higher education, making new relationships, and growing your faith. With small-medium sized classes, distinguished professors who want you to succeed, and a close, family-like community on a beautiful campus, Campbell feels like home.

There are endless opportunities and resources for undergrads, not to mention the Medical, Pharmacy, Law, Business, and Nursing/PA Schools. Scholarships are generous in order to help those in financial need, as well as based on merit. Come here to have fun, to focus on academics, and to achieve your career goals; don't be distracted by big name schools where you'll end up failing out of enormous class sizes and professors/advisors only know you by a number.

With the expansion and addition of programs, buildings, and professors in the last few years, I can only see positive things for the growth of this school.
I highly recommend Campbell University and believe it should be much more well known.
Campbell is full of great opportunities and academics achievements. Not much to do in the area and poor environment for college town. Very friendly professors and people (except the science department).
I’m very excited to attend Campbell, they have a beautiful campus and they listen to your needs, they aren’t like any other college , they not only care about you as a student but your family as well. While at visitation day , my handicapped mother was reassured that she could tour the campus when they pulled up with a shuttle and showed her around.
i absolutley love this school. coming here was the best decision i have made. the people are all so friendly. the professors really want to help their students and to have their students succeed. there’s almost always somervent around campus going on. the only bad things is the lack of things to do in the surrounding towns of the school.
During a campus visit in November of 2026 I fell in love with Campbell's wonderful admission staff, the community involvement, and the feeling of being at home.
I just completed my first semester at Campbell University, and I must say that my experience there has been amazing so far. The professors are nice and do everything they can to help each individual student on whatever they need help with. There is always something fun to attend on campus as well. The staff at Campbell University knows how stressful it can be to be a college student and they put on events every week for students to go to so that we have some fun in between studying and classes. Campbell is a great environment and it already feels like home to me.
This is my first year in college and I just finished my first semester with lots of great memories and lessons. Even as a commuter, it's still a transition from high school to college, and Campbell was able to help me make the transition very simply and easily. Most of my professors were really good, and the student activities I was able to participate in were very fun! I've learned and gained some new responsibilities throughout this first half of the year which I believe I'll be able to carry with me throughout the rest of my college career and life.
The classes are not too large and the professors are always open and willing to help with anything you need help with. I love how the classes have a smaller amount of people allowing for the professors to take time with each individual. The curriculum is always challenging and interesting. A great school!
It is a private college which is religion base. You are require to intake in religion classes. The college students enrolled are from far and near counties. The library on the campus has everything a college person would need in getting the class work done. The library also allow outside Campbell students to use the computers and printers. The college has very nice museum center of animals in which the founder of the college kill and it is open to preschool, elementary, middle school to visit. The college has nice nursing school separated from other departments. The class rooms are large and the instructors are always in point with theirs lectures. It is the best college I have attended.
New facilities are great and everyone is nice and loves to help you out. The downside is that being a Baptist school it's a dry campus.
Truly a wonderful university the professors are amazing and you truly get what you pay for. The campus is spectacular
So far, my experience at Campbell University has been nothing short of amazing. Class sizes are very reasonable and efficient. Great and safe environment.
I'm an athlete at Campbell and overall I've enjoyed my time here so far. Most of the professors I've had will do a lot to help you, although some can be pains (but you'll find that anywhere). The university offers a free tutoring service for a variety of subjects which comes in handy. As far as campus life and such, it is very much a commuter campus and lots of people leave on the weekends. But for those that do stay, the school always has athletic or social events going on. The party scene really depends on how many people stay for the weekend and the weather. While there is nothing really immediately around campus, it's not too bad to drive to Raleigh or one of its suburbs for some food and entertainment. Overall, I like the school. It's small, and the people are very sweet no matter who you are.
Start Your Review of Campbell University
Smaller school that is growing. Love the unique mascot. Had small class sizes for my major. Lots of scholarships.
Campbell University is a small school with a big heart. This place truly is a home away from home; a place that I feel completely safe at. The professors are amazing and Dr. Creed (the President of the University) has done an amazing job helping Campbell growth and develop within his first few years here. This is my home and I am so proud to be a student here.
Campbell University is a wonderful campus and it has a very diverse community. The minute I first stepped foot on campus, I already felt at home and I already found a place where I felt I belonged.