Cameron University Reviews

It may just be me, but it is harder to learn from a zoom call than it is face to face. I just don't get the same connection with the teachers. They are doing the best that they can though so props to them.
It feels like an extension of what high school was. The classes are rough at times but I hear that the sciences are way more manageable than any bigger school.
What I like about Cameron University is that it’s a great school that is affordable. The people are genuinely amazing and the professors actually care.
Start Your Review of Cameron University
I have taken online classes most of the time I’ve been at Cameron and I usually love them and learn well from them.
I love the involvement that is provided for the students. It is really nice being able to be involved.
Online proffers I’ve had have all been great. They have all been easy to communicate with and very helpful.
I’ve had an amazing experience with Cameron University this far. I haven’t had any school experience since I graduated high school ten years ago but Cameron has made this process easy and have been very helpful. I have recently made the Presidents Honor Roll, and I am very proud and grateful to have achieved that. Cameron University has provided me with many wonderful resources towards furthering my education and my career.
Everyone was well. There is no trouble among campus and the professors work hard to teach. Cameron is taking the procedures for the virus seriously, requiring masks to be worn or any type of shield and are promoting their concern for the safety of their students openly. Cameron is a very clean campus and very open to breathe in.
I have not taken any classes online but I have heard that the professors are just as serious through screen as they are in person.
Cameron University has been a great school to attend for the last year. I am entering my second year here and I have already learned so much and made many friendships with fellow students and faculty. My professors and Instructors have been so understanding with me and always make sure I understand what we are discussing before moving on, but also makes sure we put in the appropriate work to succeed.
The online classes were sometimes more to handle than in-person classes. They have discussion boards that took up a lot of time. With that being said, I have enjoyed most of my online classes so far.
The online portion of Cameron is not terrible at all. The professors know how to work well with their online courses, and they continue to update their students throughout the semester. From my experience my professors have worked well with me and I have had no struggles with an online course.
Cameron University's campus is not too big, nor too small. A nice looking campus that is easy to find your way around. I love the people there and it is a great place to get a degree where it is not too expensive. Cameron University does have some downfalls with some of its facilities, but the are making great renovations everywhere. This is a great place to get your degree.
The administration people have been so helpful and resourceful. If they did not have the information, they provided the names and emails of people who could help.
It’s a small but good selection available. Considering I am trying to get a studio art degree, not many classes can be virtual.
Cameron university is an excellent option for those looking for an affordable degree. This is especially the case for those looking for a future in psychology or nursing.
Start Your Review of Cameron University
Everyone is very open and inviting, it a great smaller campus where you really get to know your classmates and professors. There is a large diversity and several clubs to join depending on your liking.
I love all of the resources that are available to the students there. The professors are excellent, diverse, and are willing to work with you. The classes are small, which is a plus for me. The school is very organized, which is not something that every school is able to accomplish. There is a wide variety of majors and minors to choose from, and there are several organizations that you can join. All in all, the school is excellent.
Beautiful campus, decent amenities for a small university, public transit, large choice of groups, sororities/fraternities, clubs and organizations to join. The professors work closely with students, setting them up for success and helping them with any issues. Very caring and compassionate staff. Lowest tuition of any 4 yr university in the state of Oklahoma.