1. Lawton, OK
  2. 4 Year

Cameron University Reviews

Cameron has been an amazing school to attend. The class room settings are small which allow the professors to get to know each student. This is nice because most major universities do not allow this to happen because classes are huge.
For what I have been able to experience from Cameron was more than exceptional. The campus and all features of Cameron Are Beautiful. The hospitality of the people I
Met was very inspiring . It is very close to home and is in walking distance of most local stores and restaurants. Overall I enjoyed everything about Cameron University.
Cameron University has great instructors and staff. The classroom sizes range from medium to small which allows for more discussion and help from the instructors. The fees are affordable, for the most part. However, the cafeteria food and MCC food is lacking and the dorms are somewhat bland, not the type of place that you would just hang out.
I have attended Cameron University for two semesters. My classes in the Lawton campus have ranged from 15 to 25 students. The main problem with Cameron is its location there just is not much to do in Lawton, Oklahoma.
Cameron is a very small school so you get the chance at a lot of one on one interaction with you and your professors. I have only had one professor that I did not like my entire time here at Cameron. The professors are always helpful and nice and most of them honestly love their job so they make it interesting.
It is a really great university. Some professors are really helpful where others are not. The food is okay. The directors do a fine job.
My name is Yauheniya Shviadok, I am from Belarus, it is my second year in Cameron University, so far it's been a great experience. Overall college life and campus are very different from what I used to see back home. There are a lot of international students here, so I wasn't surprised when professors where really nice to me and wanted to help me with anything they could just to make my life in Cameron easier. All students are very friendly and always give you a helping hand in case you need it. So far it has been a great decision to come here, I am not regretting anything
Very nice people and the professors are helpful and the small college allows you to easily communicate with your professors.
Health and Safety is decent on campus here not a large amount of worries.
Everyone does there best to be as helpful as possible its a big plus for the university.
  • College Junior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
i have seen some of the housing it seems decent not perfect by any means but decent and tolorable.
Not really the biggest thing around this campus which is refreshing.
Decent gym could use some minor improvements but probably not on the top of there list.
It is a well rounded university that has a great diversity of students and instructors alike deffently on my top ten list 3rd out of my top 3 being O.U. Then Austin, Then Cameron University in Lawton.
I haven't personally done anything with career services on campus but I have heard nothing but great things.
  • College Sophomore
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
So far every professor I have had at Cameron has been passionate about their jobs and the courses they are teaching. The class sizes are perfect because they are fairly small and it seems like a more one on one which is perfect for learning.
The campus security is excellent. There is constant patrol and people always on call.
I love where I live on campus. It is great and very great place to live.
  • College Sophomore
  • 6 months ago
  • Housing
The Greek life on campus is awesome! Everyone is very easy to get along with and are not viewed badly.
I am not ,personally, a huge sports person but the athletics at our school is great.