Cameron University Reviews

While I transferred from a different school; my time in Cameron University was a pleasant experience. The professors were nice and willing to assist in any problems you had with your school work. However, there isn't much of a party scene and the location isn't very developed. Outside of school there isn't much. If you are the type of person that likes something like that it might be boring to decent. If you don't care about parties and such, it is a very decent school.
It's honestly a great school to attend and everyone is very welcoming and supportive! The campus is well kept and its really great after a bad day to walk around and there are so many smiling people who don't realize that just a simple small makes such a huge difference in someones day!
Very good atmosphere diverse campus. Staff very helpful and the classroom size is great so one is able to get one on one with instructor if needed.
Review Cameron University
I really love the school! Classes are small which means you can get one on one attention with the professor. All the staff is really nice and helpful. With everyone being nice it just makes the environment positive and comfortable to be around.
Cameron University is a wonderful university to attend. Teachers are wonderful and there are many advisors and resources to help with student life
It is a very active and lively campus. Not only is it a great place for education but it is also a great place to connect, hang out, and make new friends from many different places.
For anyone who wants a small-town setting, Cameron is the place! With classrooms no more than 40, you're able to get one-on-one helps from your teachers and even classmates! Everyone is nice and has a smile on their face for being that the safest college in Oklahoma. Teachers are understanding with nontraditional students and want nothing more than to see you grow! We have different types of learning centers with free tutors for most classes. I've grown so much at Cameron. Not only as a student, but as a young woman becoming a productive member a society.
I love this school. The faculty members are also willing to help and answer questions without making you feel dumb for asking. The campus always stayed clean. The campus is just the right size to walk across campus to your next class without feeling rushed. If I had not had to have relocated I would love to have finished college here.
Cameron University is an excellent accredited college with a diverse student population and faculty. The university is aptly located in a city that is perfectly balanced to offer students an environment conducive for study and yet offer recreational activities to relieve the stress of studies. There is easy access to transportation and the county hospital is located opposite the university. The university offers many options for studies and is always expanding into other disciplines.
As I have just finished up my freshman year, I can say that the university is a recommendable one. The campus, the professors, and the courses are worthy of any degree -- I would however like to see the Art department attended to. Better resources and rooms are needed, as well as a couple professors. There is a lack of instructors and the existing problem of the wrong instructors misguidedly teaching other classes.
Cameron is a great college. It is affordable compared to other colleges. As Cameron is a great school that has a different range of different cultures.
This school is not bad if you're a mediocre student and/or you're looking for an easy, inexpensive education. For me, being an above average student, it was way too easy and boring. I attended one semester and then transferred to OU.
Cameron has been an amazing school to attend. The class room settings are small which allow the professors to get to know each student. This is nice because most major universities do not allow this to happen because classes are huge.
For what I have been able to experience from Cameron was more than exceptional. The campus and all features of Cameron Are Beautiful. The hospitality of the people I
Met was very inspiring . It is very close to home and is in walking distance of most local stores and restaurants. Overall I enjoyed everything about Cameron University.
Cameron University has great instructors and staff. The classroom sizes range from medium to small which allows for more discussion and help from the instructors. The fees are affordable, for the most part. However, the cafeteria food and MCC food is lacking and the dorms are somewhat bland, not the type of place that you would just hang out.
I have attended Cameron University for two semesters. My classes in the Lawton campus have ranged from 15 to 25 students. The main problem with Cameron is its location there just is not much to do in Lawton, Oklahoma.
Cameron is a very small school so you get the chance at a lot of one on one interaction with you and your professors. I have only had one professor that I did not like my entire time here at Cameron. The professors are always helpful and nice and most of them honestly love their job so they make it interesting.
Review Cameron University
It is a really great university. Some professors are really helpful where others are not. The food is okay. The directors do a fine job.
My name is Yauheniya Shviadok, I am from Belarus, it is my second year in Cameron University, so far it's been a great experience. Overall college life and campus are very different from what I used to see back home. There are a lot of international students here, so I wasn't surprised when professors where really nice to me and wanted to help me with anything they could just to make my life in Cameron easier. All students are very friendly and always give you a helping hand in case you need it. So far it has been a great decision to come here, I am not regretting anything
Very nice people and the professors are helpful and the small college allows you to easily communicate with your professors.