Cameron University is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Lone Star Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management518 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities102 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections69 Graduates
Information Technology48 Graduates
Elementary Education36 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies29 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.66 responses
After Cameron University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses
Cameron University Reviews
Review Cameron University
For anyone who wants a small-town setting, Cameron is the place! With classrooms no more than 40, you're able to get one-on-one helps from your teachers and even classmates! Everyone is nice and has a smile on their face for being that the safest college in Oklahoma. Teachers are understanding with nontraditional students and want nothing more than to see you grow! We have different types of learning centers with free tutors for most classes. I've grown so much at Cameron. Not only as a student, but as a young woman becoming a productive member a society.
The classes are usually 25 to 40 students, which makes it great for student/professor involvement. The professors/instructirs want to see you succeed and offer up any help. The school offers tutoring and online sources. I love it!
As I have just finished up my freshman year, I can say that the university is a recommendable one. The campus, the professors, and the courses are worthy of any degree -- I would however like to see the Art department attended to. Better resources and rooms are needed, as well as a couple professors. There is a lack of instructors and the existing problem of the wrong instructors misguidedly teaching other classes.