High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management117 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections80 Graduates
Information Technology64 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies53 Graduates
Elementary Education43 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.66 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses
Cameron University Reviews
For anyone who wants a small-town setting, Cameron is the place! With classrooms no more than 40, you're able to get one-on-one helps from your teachers and even classmates! Everyone is nice and has a smile on their face for being that the safest college in Oklahoma. Teachers are understanding with nontraditional students and want nothing more than to see you grow! We have different types of learning centers with free tutors for most classes. I've grown so much at Cameron. Not only as a student, but as a young woman becoming a productive member a society.
This is close to home so that I did not have to stay on campus. I am an older student so this college was a good choice. Cameron University offers a lot of different academic choices and it fit my needs to a certain point. I would love to see Cameron University offer a 4 year degree plan for engineering. Unfortunately, Cameron only offers a 2 year degree plan for. All of the staff at Cameron is very helpful and is dedicated to making sure students are successful.
While I transferred from a different school; my time in Cameron University was a pleasant experience. The professors were nice and willing to assist in any problems you had with your school work. However, there isn't much of a party scene and the location isn't very developed. Outside of school there isn't much. If you are the type of person that likes something like that it might be boring to decent. If you don't care about parties and such, it is a very decent school.