Cameron is a for-profit college located in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 76 undergraduate students. The Cameron acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Office Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Insurance Coding. Graduating 55% of students, Cameron alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $20,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cameron College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Cameron College Reviews
The Instructor – All of the professors that I have had so far have all been really great and helpful along the way. Weither seeing me after class for questions, attendence issues due to the fact that I have a son, even going as far as to giving assistance. I greatly appreciate all of their assistance on my educational journey.
Career Center,Alumni and Job Prospects – This is something that I am going to have to look into due to the fact that I do not have knowledge of the information of these programs at this time.