Camden County College Reviews

nice well mannered faculty and staff, helpful resources and i love how in the camden campus there is a section for unemployed students to do job searching.
I am a returning graduate and I would not choose a different school. The professors actually want to be there and the classes are easy to get to after work.
Camden county college is a very welcoming environment. They look out for the students and faculty. They make you feel safe. Camden county college is a great starting college.
Start Your Review of Camden County College
I wish they had more programs and has teachers that actually teach. But it is very diverse and they offer a lot of opportunities money wise for students
Advisors mislead students interested in transferring to other colleges. I want to transfer to the University of Vermont and they did not help with what classes I should be taking.
It is not far from home. I like that you can create your own schedule that works best for you. This college has much variety when it comes to classes.
The college is clean and pretty well staffed. The classes are good to. Most of the people there are very friendly and are willing to help if you ask.
Advisement does not care about you, they have no idea what they're suggesting or what classes they're telling you to take. I was denied aid so I was paying for everything out of my own pocket: full-time tuition and fees, books, supplies, etc only to find out they put me in the WRONG major so I was taking ALL the wrong classes. I had no idea and the advisement center was supposed to be most helpful to me since I am a FIRST GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENT so I couldn't go to my family for help. People in the financial aid office are actual nightmares.
I like everything about Camden County College and there is nothing I would like to change. It’s a great place to learn new thing and meet new people.
I enjoyed going to Camden County College. I absolutely love their Early Childhood Education program. I loved my ECE professors, and this is one of the few county colleges to have KDP, and a course where you get into a classroom and observe 15 hours.
When times are tough, the students come together and support one another, even to complete strangers.
The teachers are very friendly and will really get involved with their students. The college takes there academics very seriously as well as there sport teams. The student population is very diverse with people from all different age groups and ethnicity coming with a common goal to better themselfs
Camden County College Blackwood was an amazing time for me. As a math major in computer science not alot of people would think I would have an issue with simply algebra. The tutoring in the blackwood campus were so supportive and so helpful I actually manage to get an A in one of my exam in Algebra.
Camden County College is a great college to start your higher education. The staff is caring. The professors all care about the students and seem invested in their future.
There are three campuses that allow for you to have the chance to attend from almost anywhere inside of Camden County but most of the time the bulk of the classes are only offered at the Blackwood campus. Overall the teachers aren't that bad, most of them could be better and the classes could teach you more than they do.
I really love the fact that as a 2-year university, you are given many great transfer opportunities if you keep your grades up. This is a great place for people who are going back to school for a career change. They also offer a wide variety of programs.

What I do not like is their inflexibility when it comes to late payments for tuition. They will literally drop your class in the middle of the semester if you have just a few dollars balance. I wish they would realize that the economy is not the best, and people need time to make payments. Even though the price is lower than 4 year colleges, and granted the money needs to be paid, they really should be more flexible.
Camden County College is a good college for any quick career you would like to pursue. I've had a few professors who aren't very helpful or good at teaching certain studies/topics. However, there are many good professors who do an amazing job. Definitely recommend to attend if you only plan to be in college for a few semesters or as a part time student.
Start Your Review of Camden County College
One of the best things about this school is that I met some of my best friends here. They are some of the kindest people I have ever met, and I'm grateful.
I love the teachers as well. There are so many role models at this school; individuals who have the power to make courses fun, but challenging at the same time.
If I were to change anything, it would be the lack of knowledge about specific majors in the advisement department. Otherwise, everything is great!
The college offers many degrees in every field. There are plenty of services to use for academic needs. The college would benefit from better parking when classes are busy.
Had to make my own schedule because guidance counselors aren't really interested in helping me but helping the school make money off of me.