Camden County College Reviews

I love Canden County College. It is really cheap and affordable for everyone and the classes are terrific. I switched colleges recently and I'm taking classes for Computer Graphic Design and I'm glad that I switched because Camden a County College is not a stressfull College
Camden County College has a very flexible schedule which is great if you have a full-time job. Also, majority of the professors are very friendly and helpful in their topic.
Camden County College is a great school for someone who wants to save money by taking your prerequisites here. The staff are friendly and helpful. The students are motivated and there is always a program to help you when you are struggling or new.
Review Camden County College
This school is an excellent match to grow, its a great place to return to do prerequisites for any bachelor's degree. Or even the right place to get an associate's degree.
I only had one experience with information from an advisor that I felt set me back a tad bit. But other than that, this is a great school with very convenient locations. There is a lot of help offered from academic assistance to financial assistance. I've had some really great professors and can honestly say that I got a top-notch education at a fraction of the normal cost.
My experience at CCC has been great so far! I absolutely loved the professors I had (with exception to a few). They really do help you if you ask for it. Sometimes they'll also be lenient on work, or give that rare extra credit assignment. Like with any school, you need to show up and do the work or else you won't pass. It's not relatively hard, depending on the class. Getting financial aid was easy to do. Advisers were helpful when I needed something done/information on something. The students aren't bad either, and campus is easy to navigate.
All of my clssses were affordable and even the professors were surprisingly friendly. I got to meet so many new people with different cultural backgrounds.
Overall I had a great experience going to CCC. Most of my professors were wonderful people and genuinely cared about their students doing well in the courses. The academics and workload were manageable. I like the ease of registering for classes online. One thing that should change is the way students are helped when transferring to an out-of-state college or university. I had to track down all of my old professors for syllabi from every course I had taken in order to receive credits at my transfer school. The school had no record of syllabi or professors' names from these past courses so it was up to me to find them, which made the transfer process very difficult.
I had to take a few online courses due to work-life schedules, and it was actually a pretty decent experience. The systems used were easy to follow for obtaining and submitting assignments. There were easy connect options to communicate directly to the instructor as well as your classmates. There was also a message board where you could post questions/suggestions for anyone to give responses. I personally like in-class because I love the personal interaction with everyone, but if you prefer online courses, you would be pleased with their WebStudy option.
Career services at Camden County College is truly there for their students. Camden County's Alumni network is actually remarkable! Attending graduation I was astonished by many community leaders that were alumni to my school! Needless to say how much more proud I became. I intend on contacting Career services along with my Dean of Communications to look for advice in transitioning into a new career path for me.
On average I would say the class sizes were approximately 30-35 students. Most of the classes were lectures and notes, but there was always a close connection to your professors. I felt comfortable engaging in dialogue about course topics, to gather greater understanding. I cannot remember a time a professor left me hanging when I was confused, they took the time to help you understand.
The professors I've encountered here either have or still work in the field in which they teach. I didn't use the career center during my time at Camden County College because I was already working a career, however there were always many jobs posted on the job board in front of career services, that was constantly updated. Many internship opportunities as well. I was actually surprised at some of the accomplishments our professors had in their careers. I felt I was getting the best educational experience from people who knew the ropes.
The Communications/ Public Relations Program at Camden County College is absolutely superb! All of my core courses were very much designed for me to easily transfer into my BA program. The professors were all very knowledgeable in the fields they teach. There are many courses to choose from to complete your free elective criteria\ as well. I am a mother and work full-time as a nurse and was able to complete my Associate's degree because of the flexibility with courses offered. There are many afternoon and night courses available for students with day time obligations. I was sent notifications of upcoming internship/ job opportunities directly from the Dean of Communications almost on a daily basis. The campus is beautifully kept as well as modern and expanding! There is a new health and science building with top of the line labs used for class. If you have classes the same day you can lounge in the Café, the Bookstore, or the Connector building. Plenty of meal and snack options, which can be purchased with financial aid funds being transferred to your Cougar Card. There is also easily accessible Wi-Fi throughout the campus!
My experience at Camden County College was great! I absolutely loved the atmosphere compared to other 2 year institutions I've visited. Camden County gives you the feel of attending a 4 year institution, which was great motivation for me. Professors were all very professional as they all work in the field they teach. I would recommend any to attend Camden County College over any other 2 year institute in South Jersey!
I haven't presently had difficulty with post-grad services.
Class sizes are fair, there's a variety of courses.
Student career prospects are visible throughout the school and its website- from careers open in the school, to helping students with their resumes, interviews, and etiquette on a variety of subjects relating to future employment.
Review Camden County College
Each interaction with professors and staff alike, at this very moment, has been helpful and rewarding in benefiting my future at CCC.
This college was great until I noticed a lot of the staff are rude. They don't care about the students and never seem to want to be there.
My school provides affordability, which in my case is why I chose to attend this school. I have not experienced much outside of my scheduled classes.