Camden County College Reviews

It is not far from home. I like that you can create your own schedule that works best for you. This college has much variety when it comes to classes.
The college is clean and pretty well staffed. The classes are good to. Most of the people there are very friendly and are willing to help if you ask.
Advisement does not care about you, they have no idea what they're suggesting or what classes they're telling you to take. I was denied aid so I was paying for everything out of my own pocket: full-time tuition and fees, books, supplies, etc only to find out they put me in the WRONG major so I was taking ALL the wrong classes. I had no idea and the advisement center was supposed to be most helpful to me since I am a FIRST GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENT so I couldn't go to my family for help. People in the financial aid office are actual nightmares.
Start Your Review of Camden County College
I like everything about Camden County College and there is nothing I would like to change. It’s a great place to learn new thing and meet new people.
I enjoyed going to Camden County College. I absolutely love their Early Childhood Education program. I loved my ECE professors, and this is one of the few county colleges to have KDP, and a course where you get into a classroom and observe 15 hours.
When times are tough, the students come together and support one another, even to complete strangers.
The teachers are very friendly and will really get involved with their students. The college takes there academics very seriously as well as there sport teams. The student population is very diverse with people from all different age groups and ethnicity coming with a common goal to better themselfs
Camden County College Blackwood was an amazing time for me. As a math major in computer science not alot of people would think I would have an issue with simply algebra. The tutoring in the blackwood campus were so supportive and so helpful I actually manage to get an A in one of my exam in Algebra.
Camden County College is a great college to start your higher education. The staff is caring. The professors all care about the students and seem invested in their future.
There are three campuses that allow for you to have the chance to attend from almost anywhere inside of Camden County but most of the time the bulk of the classes are only offered at the Blackwood campus. Overall the teachers aren't that bad, most of them could be better and the classes could teach you more than they do.
I really love the fact that as a 2-year university, you are given many great transfer opportunities if you keep your grades up. This is a great place for people who are going back to school for a career change. They also offer a wide variety of programs.

What I do not like is their inflexibility when it comes to late payments for tuition. They will literally drop your class in the middle of the semester if you have just a few dollars balance. I wish they would realize that the economy is not the best, and people need time to make payments. Even though the price is lower than 4 year colleges, and granted the money needs to be paid, they really should be more flexible.
Camden County College is a good college for any quick career you would like to pursue. I've had a few professors who aren't very helpful or good at teaching certain studies/topics. However, there are many good professors who do an amazing job. Definitely recommend to attend if you only plan to be in college for a few semesters or as a part time student.
One of the best things about this school is that I met some of my best friends here. They are some of the kindest people I have ever met, and I'm grateful.
I love the teachers as well. There are so many role models at this school; individuals who have the power to make courses fun, but challenging at the same time.
If I were to change anything, it would be the lack of knowledge about specific majors in the advisement department. Otherwise, everything is great!
The college offers many degrees in every field. There are plenty of services to use for academic needs. The college would benefit from better parking when classes are busy.
Had to make my own schedule because guidance counselors aren't really interested in helping me but helping the school make money off of me.
I like Camden county college because it have various different programs and options to choose from. I was already on tHe path of nursing and decided to transfer here because I live close by. They have various different programs such as lpn, rn with associates degree and rn with a bachelors degree.
College over all is okay, the issue is that high schools don’t prepare you for college at all so most student end up wasting thousands of dollars retaking classes. There should be more money invested into high school to give kids a better education.
Start Your Review of Camden County College
I love Camden County College . I love the staff and the students. The only thing i would PROBABLY change is the fact that there aren’t enough classes at the Camden Campus. I reside in Camden, New Jersey , so it would be much easier to attend all my classes down here but i am also glad because i get to step out of my comfort zone and attend classes like any other college student ON A real Campus . I get to meet all kinds of people ❤️ People who come from where they live , to attend the awesome Camden County College 🤓 I love this college and I will soon have a degree from THIS COLLEGE ,soon to be CCC alumni 💙
I really enjoy attending this college as the courses seem to go at a more digestible pace and take place in smaller classrooms. Personally, I wish the same lab classes were available at all of the campuses and that more flexible times were available. But overall I feel very supported with this school.
I take online classes at this college and the website is great. Everything is updated and teaches are willing to help with any questions. Would definitely recommend it!