High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Altamonte Springs
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Altamonte Springs
- COrion College
- 2 Year (Online)
- 71 reviews
- C+Oconee Fall Line Technical College
- 2 Year
- Sandersville, GA
- 39 reviews
- CVirginia College - Pensacola
- 2 Year
- Pensacola, FL
- 110 reviews
- C+Davenport University
- 4 Year
- Grand Rapids, MI
- 790 reviews
Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Altamonte Springs Reviews
I have not attend yet i start January but the staff seem amazing and they are all super nice.
you don't want to go to this school if you are not interested in any of the programs and in the process of your application they make sure that you are really interested by asking you questions about the field you want to go in.
it is school so this will be more of an obligation the you personal schedule but you do have weekends off and online classes so ill have to go to the campus three days out of the week.