High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Altamonte Springs
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Altamonte Springs
- COrion College
- 2 Year (Online)
- 71 reviews
- C+Oconee Fall Line Technical College
- 2 Year
- Sandersville, GA
- 40 reviews
- CVirginia College - Pensacola
- 2 Year
- Pensacola, FL
- 110 reviews
- C+Davenport University
- 4 Year
- Grand Rapids, MI
- 817 reviews
Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Altamonte Springs Reviews
Overall it is a great school. The staff is very friendly and everyone knows everyone. They take time out for you if you need to talk to them. The class sizes are not too huge, more hands on learning. If there was one thing I could change, I would ask to get all required documents needed for entrance a few weeks before school starts, so you can get a head start on all of the paper work that is needed.
I haven’t attended class yet however I am enrolled to start June 25th. My experience while touring seemed to be very pleasant, warm, and inviting. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to be so happy. I can’t wait to start classes for what’s in store.
This a great school the teachers are very open and understanding. they provide unlimited help on your home work. It has a very open environment when it comes to communication with your peers and teachers.