Cambridge College Reviews

Cambridge college is a very easy going and flexible, the professors are very understanding and work with you as its needed. Cambridge College offers a unique environment where adult learners can build their education on a lifetime of learning. Cambridge College recognizes diversity as an asset to the classroom, the community, and to our society.
The Lawrence Regional campus of Cambridge College was disorganized and unprofessional. I was very relieved to be able to transfer and not be forced to complete my degree there.
My overall experience at Cambridge College has been a constant challenge. Being a homeless student, I really did not feel valued as a student. I'm devoted to obtain my degree, and it seems as though this school doesn't support that dream. I understand that i am homeless, but that does not make me who I am. The school recently moved into a new building which now sits in hood park. The campus is nice but it still lacks a sense of community. Cambridge College does not offer housing and generally do not have any resources to match. As education gets harder to obtain, I'm afraid of just how many more of "mes" there will be.
Start Your Review of Cambridge College
I'm someone who look for good education and Cambridge College. and I am a I'm a firm believer that education is an investment in oneself, having completed my Bachelor in Adult Education through Cambridge College, I can said Cambridge College definitely met my needs.Upon my learning during my undergrad studies I can said that especially my goal of achievement had to do with an academic special mentor advising. Mr. Hogan has all collectable and essential qualifications of an excellent communicator, kind and patient and those qualities really help me as a student finding my self confidence are the basic fact that contributed to my great success.
If you want to study with no stress.... this is the best place in U.S.... because there is no no exam at all.... just homework.....
Cambridge College is one of the best colleges i have attended. They staff, both academic and non-academic are very friendly and approachable. It is a unique college as it makes students experiences memorable. The professors are very supportive, and put into consideration individual students ability. they work with students until success is achieved. The college also have flexible programs, and work with students every step along the way. they are international students and veterans friendly. It is just the best.
Have no seen drugs or alcohol
Not in one, don't know much!
I'm not sure we have sports!
The lack of security is a significant issue. The fact we have a good source of genuine students that I can say I trust being around, saves me from being in fear at all times.
There is so much space that can be utilized and re-modeled to better serve the students and staff but my school is in the process of relocating instead.
We do not have Greek Life or Fraternity.
Upgrading the administration team to a more effective organization is important since there is lack of support and communication in the departments of; financial aid and advisory.
The equipment is great and top of the line.
I love my school. Its flexible with my schedule. Im glad i chose Cambridge
I love the school that I go to and the flexibility they have in their scheduling of classes. Nights, weekends and intensives are important for me to have and I almost never have to worry about altering my work schedule to fit with my school schedule.
There is no food options on campus but there are great cafes in very close proximity.
Start Your Review of Cambridge College
I enjoy the very experienced faculty, that provides not only book knowledge but also real life experience in class.
The professors are very resourceful and helpful, even outside of class.
Since it is an adult learning school, most people are able to relate to each others struggles and acts supportive.