1. Johnstown, PA
  2. 2 Year

Cambria-Rowe Business College - Johnstown Reviews

They stay very involved with the career searching 100% for the rest of your career life.
  • Mar 18 2015
  • Value
The professors are great, the programs could be harder though.
The classes are very easy, they are setup for people that haven't been in school for a lot of years, not two days. That is alright for people that have a harder time understanding basic concepts, not me, I understand things very easily.
Review Your College
It is a small community college with not that much to offer.
  • Mar 18 2015
  • Campus
Teacher is willing to stay for extra help. Have a medical lab. Very explainable
No scheduling necessary. they do it all for you so no headache there! However, no possible on line class options
Very straight forward however, several out of pocket unknown fees
  • Value
Classes are always Monday-Thursday 8:40-2:50 It's the best!
They have job placement for graduating students
  • Value
I live 45 minutes away, which is the only down fall when classes start at 8:40, Love the atmosphere and professors
Wide range of student body. Very open and friendly
Option of Ipad and laptop included with tuition
  • Campus
It is a commute campus only. A business college-no sports
  • Campus
The teachers are really nice and make themselves available for you. They are very understanding and you can have a lot of one on one time with them.
I am not that far into school yet. My major starts my 3-4 term, and i am in my 1st term.
They need to do more screening and not let drug addicts in, More policy in the dress code.
my school help me find a job before I graduated and they work with us to after we are done
  • Nov 28 2012
Review Your College
I'm a little nervous about online classes just because I'm a hands on learner.
alot of my class was my age and had family and worked full time job. but we all found time to get our work done...
I am a Medical Administration major, and will be taking an elective in transcription. So far, since I have just started out, we are taking skill classes. These classes are very helpful. They prepare you for the workforce, and what soft skills you will need to have. We haven't started our core classes yet, but I am very excited to get to that point. I am ready to learn about the medical terminology, and especially the transcription elective. I am very interested in typing and I think it will be a good class for me.