Calvary Bible College & Theological Seminary Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Calvary Bible College & Theological Seminary
Most Popular Majors
Biblical Studies10 Graduates
Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries9 Graduates
Business Administration and Management5 Graduates
Music Performance4 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies4 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities2 Graduates
Computer Science1 Graduate
Creative Writing1 Graduate
Elementary Education1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Calvary Bible College & Theological Seminary Reviews
I love Calvary University and appreciate that I can obtain biblical training and foundation for my life at a price that I can afford. One of the greatest values of this school is the friendships that I have developed. I am challenged to grow and change and be the best version of myself that I can be on a very regular basis. The challenge comes from the context of a relationship and that is a special blessing.
I love Calvary. The people are very kind, the students friendly, and the teachers very willing and helpful. The main problems are that the website isn't very user-friendly, but once you figure it out, you'll be fine. People in admissions don't always tell new students what to do unless they ask. If you go on orientation day, though, you'll figure it out for the most part. Calvary has a limited number of majors, so I'll be transferring soon. Other than those things, it is a wonderful school. I am in the dual enrolled program, which I think is extremely beneficial to those students still in high school but wanting to get college credit. Calvary also began a study-and-work program, which allows students to work on campus.
I would say the best part about Calvary is the community, and obviously the price. It is a useful resource for learning more about the Bible if you are wanting to. It is as impactful as you make it.