California University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,335 reviews
Beautiful campus and housing and excellent professors but the food is gross and administration is terrible.
The teachers are very welcoming and understanding and they do their best to help you. The offices are the same way however, some of their regulations make things hard.
It was an overall great experience and I cant wait for my first year there. I feel like I will be welcomed considering it is a larger school.
Start Your Review of California University of Pennsylvania
California University of Pennsylvania provides a world class education experience with individualized attention to all students. The programs and professors are exceptional.
I'm just starting there at this school in the fall but already the people are so nice and they are really there to help you succeed.
California University of Pennsylvania is definitely my favorite college experiences so far. I also went to a community college beforehand and there are many thing I love about Calu that weren't offered or as wonderful at my old college. One example would be the size of the school. Calu has a beautiful and very large campus. Another example would be the size of classrooms. In my old college we had a similar number of students but smaller rooms. Students were lined up against walls and very uncomfortable if they didn't show up to class almost 15 minutes earlier than everyone else. In Calu the rooms are much larger giving everyone an adequate amount of space.
I’m student transfer to this university. I found a degree I wanted for a long time (Arabic language and literature) . I’m going to take all my classes online. I live in Wisconsin. This scholarship if I get it would help because outside state tuition is very expensive.
It was the right fit for me personally. It's a smaller campus so I didn't feel lost in the crowd. The staff is friendly. There are also great resources around campus.
California University of Pennsylvania is a great campus for every person that comes here. California's academics and campus environment is very exceptional. There are many students activities and clubs here at CAL U it is as well a great place to make friendships. While being on the CAL U hockey team it is very easy to get along with people on campus and as well enjoy the campus life.
I love California University of Pennsylvania, they have a lot to offer here. I like how friendly everyone is here also I like how they have so much for you to do on campus, with activities in the dorms. I like how they have a lot that can help you educationally as well, with tutors and the professors are open to help as well. The classes are not too big so the professors can personally get to know you, unlike in bigger schools.
This school has an amazing atmosphere. The students and staff are so friendly and the faculty is always more than willing to help you succeed in your future. They have many opportunity's for success like Starfish, The Four Year Grad Plan and many more. If you do not succeed at this school, you are not using the facilities to your advantage because there are so many things out there to help you at California University of Pennsylvaina
CalU is a great university that meets my academic needs. I am a transfer active duty military member and I have not had any problems thus far. My instructors are fantastic and understanding of my situations and my degree program fits my current and future employment needs.
it offers a variety of different aspects of college life and a lot of activities to do.

so many club and groups that you can belong to. several events and places to do on campus
The school is close to home and family. On my first day I felt more welcome than I ever have at high school. The school is in a small town and has a nice feeling to it. The professors are great, and the other students are great.
California University of Pennsylvania is a wonderful school to attend. It is awesome for students who enjoy smaller classrooms and better one on one time with professors. It is a very enjoyable experience if you choose to go here!
I have had nothing but smooth sailing with the academic and non-academic aspects of this school. Everything is timely and very well organized. The faculty and staff are helpful and friendly. The quality of education is very satisfactory. I feel that I am getting my monies worth.
I really like the fact that it is a small campus, they normally have around 9,500 students which is not very big for a public college. The dorms are also very nice.
Start Your Review of California University of Pennsylvania
Great school great programs and an incredible music program. The mechatronics program is brand new the teachersare good people and they’re good at what they do.
The small class sizes are perfect for my learning style. The campus scenery is absolutely beautiful. I highly enjoy seeing all the trees and flowers walking to class. The dorms on campus are so spacious with private bathrooms in each room! The professors are friendly and helpful. There are an abundant amount of resources on campus, as well as, many places to get food. There are a lot of things to keep a student busy on campus. The gym is a great place to burn energy; there is even a pool, hot tub, and sauna! California University even has a movie theater that shows all the latest movies, not to mention the great popcorn!
California University is a small, but incredible school with fantastic professors and amazing majors.