California University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,304 reviews
I like that everyone is pretty outgoing and easy to talk to. Very helpful in many ways. There are many resources available to majority of all students needs. I am a first semester freshman and have a wonderful experience attending this college so far.
I love the campus and the diversity. Everything is close by and the campus is only a mile around. The teachers are amazing, in my experience with Criminal Justice all the professors are retired or part time from what they teach which is really awesome because they can not only have the academic side but personal story side to the teaching.
The campus and dorms are beautiful and spacious. The campus is small but perfect for students to concentrate
Review California University of Pennsylvania
Cal U is a school that is ok. The school itself is not that memorable, but it is the people you meet there is what you remember most about the school. Some teachers are better than others. The academics are so so, could be better could be worse. The sports teams are what makes the school what it is. All the teams have seen success in the past decade, with the women's basketball team winning a national title. The campus is beautiful with state of the art dorms and student union. Overall, the school has treated me well, but it is what you make of it
I'm currently a Global Online student of CALU and my experience thus far has been awesome. Staff are willing to assist you in any way that they can, they are very responsive, and overall the staff of CALU really wants you to succeed. I would recommend anyone seeking to enroll in college to consider CALU as an option.
Great atmosphere! It's very diverse and there's always something to do on campus! The food has its days and the housing is great. CalU is very welcoming to incoming freshman and transfer students.
I first love the rural area in which the
Campus sets very refreshing
The dorms are modern clean
And well manage they come with
20 inch flat screen tv and free wifi
The food is delish home cooking
To fill your palate.The staff are wonderful and very helpful.
California University is the place to
Achieve.
I am a current student enrolled in a global online course offered by CALU. I love that I can be anywhere and have access to coursework at anytime. I am challenged by the course work and enjoy the online presence (interaction) with my classmates and professors. Everyone wants me to succeed.
I love everything about California University. The classes are interesting and the housing and student facilities are some of the best I've ever seen.
I like my major at Cal its difficulty but I love it. It makes me love what I want to do in life. The professor also push you to do better and get the grade you really want. I also really like the dorms and I like how you can have your own room. One thing I do not like is the food we need more choices and we need like fast food near us.
I really like the campus at CalU. It is very "earth friendly" and has some great places on and off campus to dine. If you have friends or family visiting, you can show them a good time.
My experience with Cal U so far is good. I met the right friends to have fun with and also got involved with many things on campus so I'm always busy and active.
I thoroughly enjoy California University of Pennsylvania. I have learned so much from my professors and I can't wait to land my future dream job.
it's a very good school with so much to offer. I wouldn't change anything at all. the school is very decent.
I like California University of Pennsylvania because it is a good place for students to get an introduction into the college experience.
Professors are helpful when it comes to understanding material. Students are nice and helpful. When it comes to questions everyone is quick to help in any way they can. Housing on campus is convenient because you can walk any where you want to go. Town in right beside campus so you can go grocery shopping.
Cal U is an overall great campus and I'm proud to be a part of the community. My original plan to join the Army. I went through all the steps but I was not medically cleared to join due to my history of childhood asthma. After that setback, I have decided to pursue Nursing. I immediately applied to Cal U and Penn State, but of course (after visiting), I chose Cal U. The campus is small but amazing! The professors are here to help and do all they can do to help you succeed. Almost through with my first semester and my experience so far is remarkable. I enjoy and welcome the responsibility that comes along with being a college student and look forward to the years to come. My plan is to graduate and become a successful nurse. I enjoy helping others and have compassion for all ages.
If I could change one thing about Cal U, it would be to add another cable machine in the gym. Myself, along with my buddies enjoy going to the gym and working out together.
Review California University of Pennsylvania
I have been having a great experience here. It is overall a very good university. Everything is well organized, clean, and everyone is super nice. I've made a great decision transferring to this school.
The school is full of valuable resources. Going to Cal U is one of the smartest moves I have made so far in life. I plan to give back thousands after I graduate, so the youth can experience what my peers and I get to.
Most professors were very organized. The chemistry courses were all set up the same way, which made it a nice transition between classes. Classes should have been offered more often and with larger class sizes. It was difficult to get into the courses I needed to graduate.