California University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,343 reviews
Went for my visit the other day and fell in love with the place. Academics was very good, a lot of different choices. Dorms were renewed and the student life looked liked they were all a family.
I just transferred here after attending a much larger university. I definitely enjoy the smaller campus, ease of access, and constant student activities.
I'm currently going to CALU and I will say overall I'm having a wonderful experience. As someone who takes online college, I never feel left out or can't communicate with my professors. Every professor I've had so far have been professional and helpful. Besides the ongoing headache with financial aid, I would highly recommend CALU to everyone especially military members. They have worked with me and my schedule being active duty. I've went through several colleges that offered online degrees and by far this is the best. Also CALU was one few universities offering the exact degree I wanted to have so to me that always a plus.
Start Your Review of California University of Pennsylvania
The campus is beautiful and easy to get around. The faculty are overall helpful and kind. My experience at Cal U has so far been great and I am looking forward to getting my dregree from this university.
I love the campus, where the buildings are absolutely beautiful and the walks are well tended. The recreational centers are amazing, and include a track, a rock climbing wall, two gyms, and a pool. The classrooms are clean and an ideal learning environment. The professors are always available and eager to help in you have any questions or problems. The dorms are gorgeous, and extremely homey, which can help lessen home sickness because it is made to feel so much like a home environment. Overall, I love Cal U and can't think of anything that could possibly make it any better.
CALwho?CALU! Great looking school with a lot of opportunity in a small town. The professors are professional, and require a lot of growing up to do to communicate well with them. The facilities are great though and the campus feels safe at any time of day.
I like the coursework, however, the students could be a little more classy, and the advisors could be more passionate; I was suggested my sophomore year to drop out of school by an academic advisor here because the field I want to work in (helping at-risk youth) doesn't require a degree I was told.
I love the college. The professors are very caring and push you to succeed. The dorms are amazingly spacious and well kept up.
Beautiful campus and housing and excellent professors but the food is gross and administration is terrible.
The teachers are very welcoming and understanding and they do their best to help you. The offices are the same way however, some of their regulations make things hard.
It was an overall great experience and I cant wait for my first year there. I feel like I will be welcomed considering it is a larger school.
California University of Pennsylvania provides a world class education experience with individualized attention to all students. The programs and professors are exceptional.
I'm just starting there at this school in the fall but already the people are so nice and they are really there to help you succeed.
California University of Pennsylvania is definitely my favorite college experiences so far. I also went to a community college beforehand and there are many thing I love about Calu that weren't offered or as wonderful at my old college. One example would be the size of the school. Calu has a beautiful and very large campus. Another example would be the size of classrooms. In my old college we had a similar number of students but smaller rooms. Students were lined up against walls and very uncomfortable if they didn't show up to class almost 15 minutes earlier than everyone else. In Calu the rooms are much larger giving everyone an adequate amount of space.
I’m student transfer to this university. I found a degree I wanted for a long time (Arabic language and literature) . I’m going to take all my classes online. I live in Wisconsin. This scholarship if I get it would help because outside state tuition is very expensive.
It was the right fit for me personally. It's a smaller campus so I didn't feel lost in the crowd. The staff is friendly. There are also great resources around campus.
California University of Pennsylvania is a great campus for every person that comes here. California's academics and campus environment is very exceptional. There are many students activities and clubs here at CAL U it is as well a great place to make friendships. While being on the CAL U hockey team it is very easy to get along with people on campus and as well enjoy the campus life.
Start Your Review of California University of Pennsylvania
I love California University of Pennsylvania, they have a lot to offer here. I like how friendly everyone is here also I like how they have so much for you to do on campus, with activities in the dorms. I like how they have a lot that can help you educationally as well, with tutors and the professors are open to help as well. The classes are not too big so the professors can personally get to know you, unlike in bigger schools.
This school has an amazing atmosphere. The students and staff are so friendly and the faculty is always more than willing to help you succeed in your future. They have many opportunity's for success like Starfish, The Four Year Grad Plan and many more. If you do not succeed at this school, you are not using the facilities to your advantage because there are so many things out there to help you at California University of Pennsylvaina
CalU is a great university that meets my academic needs. I am a transfer active duty military member and I have not had any problems thus far. My instructors are fantastic and understanding of my situations and my degree program fits my current and future employment needs.