CalUMS is a private university located in Anaheim, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 19 undergraduate students. The CalUMS acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review California University of Management & Sciences
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like California University of Management & Sciences
- B+Community Care College
- 2 Year
- Tulsa, OK
- 144 reviews
- NGSouthern California University SOMA
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- NGInternational Culinary Center - California
- 2 Year
- Campbell, CA
- 2 reviews
- B-Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Clarion, PA
- 948 reviews