California State University - Stanislaus Reviews

1,002 reviews
lngpaihgphaedgnajfng;kajenrgpqenrgpanergpoandfpgoand;vipoignapdfgnpafngaengpoaiengpoaiengpoheprgpaeng;nspdgjnpwignpqengaengf;a.
I love Stanislaus! It is a great college. Diversity is excellent and so are the professors. The atmosphere is beautiful and makes learning easy. The one thing I wish I could change is the cost. This college tuition, like all CSUs, are expensive.
This university is a very friendly environment. Everybody always has a positive attitude and nobody ever causes problems. You feel comfortable asking anyone around you for help and they will gladly help you with whatever you need. I am glad I came here and glad everyone here is so motivated to learn. Nobody messes around and in class everyone always has their things ready to start a new lecture in class. I love the fact that people eat in the dining hall and work on homework sometimes instead of socializing. That just shows people really want to graduate and do good.
Start Your Review of California State University - Stanislaus
Stan State is somewhat of a small university. The overall campus is big but the classrooms can be deemed below average. The professors will look after your performance only if you show that you're motivated to learn in their class. The school itself focuses a lot on "Diversity" which you can see within a couple of days there. The area of Turlock has a majority Hispanic/Latino population followed by white and middle eastern, along with some Asian. There's not too many sub fields you can go into when choosing your major, or so it seems like. The campus climate is calm, what else would you expect from a small town.
I like the student to professor ratio. I’d change the housing rent because it’s too much each month.
It is a very relaxing environment. Not a party school if that is what your looking for. This schools main objective is eduction and making sure you get it. It is a very good choice if you want to live in Californias valley.
I love the size of the campus, not too big, not too small. There are a fair amount of students which really makes it a very personal school. Classes are small so there is more room for interaction and getting help.
I would like to see more diversity throughout the campus. The campus as a whole is such a commuter school, in which people come to school then go home. I would love to see more events emphasizing asian pacific island cultures (as I am one of them), and see more development when it comes to places to study
I really admired the staff and professors at this university, they all walked around with a smile on their face and always offered help - like the time I parked very far from my night class because there was no parking and a campus police officer gave me a ride to my car, that made me feel very safe.
I would like to see more student involvement in campaigns and clubs, the method of communicating to students is poor, they need to make things a bit more exciting and invite everyone to join.
The diversity of this university is amazing, its like having multiple traditions/cultures all in one campus and the best thing we all have in common is the ability to succeed and obtain knowledge together.
CSU Stanislaus is a small university but it has a clean, beautiful campus with approachable faculty members.
I like that Cal State Stanislaus is very diverse. The professors in the history department are committed to you and make you feel like you’re going to be somebody.
Great small college for commuters and is a growing town. The location is in the middle of all attractions around California.
I love the campus and its beautiful view. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. All the professors I had were really understanding and helpful.
Amazing work environment for full time employees and students who are there to learn. Not a college to get the "college experience" I believe, but a school where students are driven to get good grades and graduate, as well as professors who are there to motivate and assist in any way that they can.
It's a very comfortable campus. Everything needed is located very close to campus. Very pretty during the fall and feels safe. Nothing out of the ordinary yet nothing boring.
I am not a student at CSU Stanislaus, but i have been there many times to visit. Every visit i felt welcome and relaxed. The environment was never hostile, the students are very nice and helpful. I liked the college so much that it is now at the top of my list of colleges to apply to. I would be so happy to go to Stan State. Its got the perfect mix of educational life and recreational.
For the time that I have attended CSU Stanislaus, I have found this school to be rather convenient. The campus isn't enormously large so it's easy to get around, there's regular info-sessions for questions/confusions you may have, and there's study areas everywhere. This campus is good for someone who is trying to further their education in homely environment.
Start Your Review of California State University - Stanislaus
Stan state is a amazing school and I would recommend going if you are planning to stay near family. The atmosphere is welcoming and the scenery is very calm and peaceful.
After receiving my BA from this hell hole, I enrolled in the Credentialing and MBA programs concurrently while working full time. Many courses were not available to take when I needed them. Finally, with a 3.6 GPA and all courses complete, I was denied a masters degree because I went over the time limit by 5 months. The Stanislaus' remedy was to VOID all my courses, make me retake the GMAT and reapply. I wouldn't send me dog to be trained at this school
I love the space between the buildings of each of the classes because it provides a lovely break from being trapped in a room all morning. I think the teachers provide an enthusiastic teaching environment, and it helps to transition the freshman from being in high school to a whole new environment: college. I love the shade provided on the campus, but I do think there should be more of it, especially with the heat and vigor the sun gives during the summer months of Turlock. Perhaps each graduating class could plant a tree to help promote saving the environment, and make a positive impact as they face the world outside of college! There could be a "forest of the future" to help encourage the students to graduate and to leave their mark on the Stanislaus campus.