California State University - Stanislaus Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.69 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.71 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management396 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities177 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies154 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies87 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.86 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.100 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.58 responses
Colleges like California State University - Stanislaus
- B-California State University - East Bay
- 4 Year
- Hayward, CA
- 1,665 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - Fresno
- 4 Year
- Fresno, CA
- 2,349 reviews
- B-California State University - Monterey Bay
- 4 Year
- Seaside, CA
- 1,484 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - Sacramento
- 4 Year
- Sacramento, CA
- 3,183 reviews
California State University - Stanislaus Reviews
I like the campus environment. It’s peaceful and serene. The library needs updating and housing goes fast. Certain majors do not require advising, so your on your own. Prerequisites for classes aren’t listed when registering for classes. Certain classes are offered only Fall or Spring and if those classes are full graduation can be delayed an entire year. Financial Aid is slow to process appeals. Be warned if you are a transfer with excess units!
I love the space between the buildings of each of the classes because it provides a lovely break from being trapped in a room all morning. I think the teachers provide an enthusiastic teaching environment, and it helps to transition the freshman from being in high school to a whole new environment: college. I love the shade provided on the campus, but I do think there should be more of it, especially with the heat and vigor the sun gives during the summer months of Turlock. Perhaps each graduating class could plant a tree to help promote saving the environment, and make a positive impact as they face the world outside of college! There could be a "forest of the future" to help encourage the students to graduate and to leave their mark on the Stanislaus campus.
Cal State Stanislaus is the HIDDEN GEM of the Cal State system! 20 to 1 teacher ratio, free tutoring, national sororities and fraternities, 50 majors including Business Management and Administration. Beautiful Campus, and the school administration really has its act together. We arrived, they were waiting for me, name on the board, took me under-wing immediately, made me feel at home and that I had arrived. Lots of leadership opportunities. Even a huge observatory on campus! Stanislaus is BIG value for your buck!