California State University - Stanislaus is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
California Collegiate Athletic Association
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.69 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.70 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.70 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management315 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies143 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities126 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies77 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.85 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.99 responses
After California State University - Stanislaus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.58 responses
Colleges like California State University - Stanislaus
- B-California State University - East Bay
- 4 Year
- Hayward, CA
- 1,611 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - Fresno
- 4 Year
- Fresno, CA
- 2,280 reviews
- C+California State University - Monterey Bay
- 4 Year
- Seaside, CA
- 1,432 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - Sacramento
- 4 Year
- Sacramento, CA
- 3,085 reviews
California State University - Stanislaus Reviews
Review California State University - Stanislaus
If you're into some diversity/ small town with a lot of opportunities, CSU Stanislaus is right for you! This college is beautiful for a campus that's not too big nor too small. The staff is rear in a small community, you get more help especially from your professors/ advisors. The faculty members/ students are welcoming too. I hope you enjoy this campus as much as I do. There is a lot of school activities and it is cheaper than most State Universities!
It is a great school. Students and staff are very friendly and helpful. The campus is clean and breathtaking. The academics prepare well for any career you want to pursue. There is a wide variety of campus food and it is delicious! It is my first year attending here and I had a great experience so far. I hope to continue the rest of my years here.
This school is not too big for a public university. Therefore, you get a lot more one on one help with counseling and financial aid. The campus is also very beautiful and easy to find classes and buildings. They have a variety of majors that caters to many students and what they hope to achieve. The classes are also a very nice size and makes it easy to form study groups and get a hold of the professors for further questions. Overall I do recommend considering this school to complete your higher education and enjoy the resources that are offered.