California State University - Los Angeles Reviews

2,927 reviews
I had a great experience at Cal State LA. The advisors were amazing in helping me choose the right path for me.
I never took any classes online at California State University, Los Angeles. However, friends of mine did take some and they said it was easy to navigate.
Overall, it’s a great school! Near the San Gabriel Valley, it’s perfect for people residing in LA or in cities of the San Gabriel Valley. The professors are extraordinary and the environment is lively i fell.
Start Your Review of California State University - Los Angeles
During Covid-19, all instructors that i had during the spring 2020 semester and currently in fall 2020 are doing everything in their power to help students out and be there for whatever they need to move forward with their academic goals. Flexibility is of their priority when it comes to the professors at CSULA. Reach out and the professors will be inclined to help, trust me.
CSU- Los Angeles is great. Although we are online learning the teachers are understanding about it. They ask us about our mental health and what resources they provide in campus. Also, they offer tutoring if you don't understand the subject.
They have zoom calls and record them if you weren't able to go to class. They offer tutoring and have office hours if you have any questions. Professors are very understanding and nice.
Faculty and administration and CSULA work hard to help you do your best in college. They provide help with tons of resources and are always super quick to respond. The campus and student life is intimate.
Online classes were straight forward, teachers were well versed with Canvas so nothing too confusing. Professors were also flexible in case of technological difficulties.
Being enrolled was an accomplishment knowing that a great program came with attending Cal State LA. It was amazing professors and Counselors were always amazing. When you ask for help it was there. Im glad im attending it and id advise anyone to apply because we all deserve to be attending a great school like Cal State LA
We all love to be on our phones and to have an educational response to give back to our parents is amazing plus time flies by because our professors are great. They try engaging you in anything possible and I stay entertained.
The school is excellent. You will be challenged but guided in your academic process. The learning opportunities at CSULA are endless. I highly recommend this school. I am an alum and making 6 figures.
My overall experience was excellent. I made plenty of friends and still maintain contact with many of them. CSULA alums are excelling in my field.
The overall experience in the school is great everyone is welcoming from the professors to the staff there. Great school
it was a little bit difficult but the professors made it work. I wish I was at the campus but I do understand the circumstances.
California State University, Los Angeles is very diverse and open-minded and has many resources for their students
My online experience at California State University, Los Angeles has been excellent. California State University, Los Angeles uses canvas, which is a great tool to submit and remind you about your classes' zoom meeting with their canvas calendar. You can still engage and feel like you're apart of the cal state la community by joining the school's clubs online and attending their online events.
Getting ready for the upcoming year the staff and and advisors really were understanding and kind and really help me prepare for the academic year. Once started the professors were the same way and gave us lots of advice for my and my peers as incoming freshman, they even offered resources if we need help with anything.
Start Your Review of California State University - Los Angeles
The online learning experience is harder because it is online and we don't have all the resources but the professors have made it easier for us to work online and have made adjustments based on what we have and don't have.
Overall, an excellent school. Staff, faculties, and everything else in between are very good. The school is very supportive and want you to succeed. You must put in the work just like everything else. It is an affordable school.
Overall an awesome school. There were some classes that were hybrid which means that utilizing the internet was a necessity. Online learning experience was exceptional. Faculties and professors made sure that we turn in things on time and in most cases, online learning experience or hybrid enhanced the learning experience because some students are busy or work full-time.