California State University - Fresno Reviews

2,398 reviews
Some of the professors are amazing while others should not be allowed to teach, or at least their classes shouldn't be the only ones available for certain majors when they teach so bad... The campus itself is great, the only problem is that everything is so spread out so getting from one side of campus to the other is a good 10-15 minute walk. I appreciate the campus for having multiple gender inclusive restrooms on campus.
Fresno State university is public and family friendly school. its library is very large and fancy and look cozy some area as well.
Many group study rooms are available and individual studying room as well.
I am from the Fresno area and grew up hearing about Fresno State. My dad graduated from there and shares stories about his time there. Every story mentions the beauty of the campus (especially in the fall) and the quality of the educational programs that are offered.
Start Your Review of California State University - Fresno
I attended a Drum major camp in the summer of 2018 and the faculty was very cooperative and understanding. I felt safe and secure.
I saw lots of engineering departments and would look forward to attending this school. 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
I chose Fresno state because it was close to home, which going everyday does not feel so overwhelmed because in high school I was in a program called Upward Bound and spent 6 weeks there. I also liked the resources that are available and I am currently in a program, which made my experience way easier to transition into a university.Fresno state is not a large school but it is not a small school either which I really like. I like the activities that they host for the incoming freshmen which I felt so welcomed as a freshmen. I would not want to be at any other university than at Fresno State. Something I will change is maybe have more food options available at the food court.
Fresno State is a good college overall. Academics are food although the buildings for some classroons could be remodeled. Housing isn't very good and is in need of some major remodeling as well. It's way too expensive for the quality that you are getting. There could be more healthy food options. The campus looks very nice. Lots of greenery. Professors are okay. There are some really good ones and some really bad ones. But that's the same with every college.
Weather is great, proximity to outdoor activities is excellent. Very good, understanding instructors and administration, affordable, strong academic, arts and sports programs.
Fresno State is a very diverse community where individuals are free to be themselves and explore what they wish to do after their years attending this CSU. Professors are all very understanding individuals even when the students are. very reassuring to see such great individuals help form the future of our country and world.
Well I am a senior at West High School, Bakersfield CA. I have liked this campus as many of my teachers have given me updates about the beauty of this campus. I searched the majors and minors provided by CSUF. The majors I intend to take are provided by this university, which makes this campus one out of the all I would love to apply for and be selected by gods grace. The diversity at campus is the influential factor, and the environment at the campus is interesting. Fresno is a city where I feel like home, and their I have a great opportunity to make relationships with people of my own community as well.
I would like to be close but not to close to home and Fresno is exactly the perfect distance. Everybody knows that you have to pay to be in a university whether it's out of pocket, having financial aid or getting a scholarship, and since I am going to apply for financial aid it shows me that I would pay around $3,730 at Fresno and that wont be easy. After graduation, we not only need to understand the workforce but to learn how we will work in our major. Not only does Fresno give great job opportunities, but 60% of students who attend this school earned, on average, more than those with only a high school diploma, knowing this who wouldn't want to attend here. After high school, I will go to CSU Fresno to get my bachelor's degree as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).
Fresno State created a high level of education for an affordable price comparing to other state colleges. Additionally, I loved that the college has great diversity and we get to meet individuals from all over the world. The professors try their best to watch you succeed and are always available when needed. The campus is beautiful and always clean.
The diversity is amazing. The festivals and invents are attractive for everyone to participate in. Volunteer work is always available. Campus is beautiful and the people are great friends. You can get along with others easily. The programs are also superficial.
I love the campus and all the benefits of being a student athlete. The affordable ability of the tuition and all expenses looks very promising for me. I would love to have a official campus to see the teacher to student ratio and class rooms.
CSU Fresno was a great State University, but however I did not know why I do not want to attend it. Although this college was very diversity and the campus area and everyone feeling welcomed I still did not want to go to this college. After taking a child's development from my high school and knowing the programs that is offered at this California State University, I feeling like this is the place I should go to. Now that I know there wouldn't be any changes that I would want to change at this college.
There is a lot of food on campus, the library is super big and just a Starbucks on the third floor. There are a lot of clubs that you can join. The staff are really helpful, so if you have any questions you can just ask.
I really like the campus, how it is very diverse and academic wise, how each instructor I had was very helpful and professional. They have many resources, like a health clinic on campus (free for students), access to counseling, lots of functions and organizations to be apart of as well as help with job training. I like how Fresno State tries to keep the campus safe yet comfortable for its students. I love living on campus it is decent housing and walking distance from the school. In my opinion there is nothing Fresno State needs to change because for the past three years I've been having an overall great experience.
Start Your Review of California State University - Fresno
Fresno State is a campus that offers a variety of majors and is easy to navigate. However, it would benefit from further specialization in this majors by allowing for further research among things.
Amazing campus with great people all around it's simply one of the best cal states in California ! Fresno State was and is, my dream school I always wanted to attend a college in Fresno. It's honestly the only college that attracts me because of all the great reviews.

CSU Fresno is a very diverse school in very sense of the word. There are students here from multiple cultures and backgrounds, and there are many majors and programs and student resources too!