California State University - Dominguez Hills Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.113 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.121 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.120 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management505 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies228 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies165 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities159 Graduates
Early Childhood Education134 Graduates
Human Services133 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 87 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.140 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.159 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.88 responses
Colleges like California State University - Dominguez Hills
- B-California State University - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 2,662 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - Northridge
- 4 Year
- Northridge, CA
- 4,199 reviews
- B+California State University - Fullerton
- 4 Year
- Fullerton, CA
- 4,407 reviews
- B-California State University - Channel Islands
- 4 Year
- Camarillo, CA
- 892 reviews
California State University - Dominguez Hills Reviews
I love Dominguez Hills! I was looking for a diverse school located in the Los Angeles area and I found exactly that. DH may be a small school, but it is beneficial since a lot of people know each other. The professors at this campus interact a lot with students in classroom settings and even after you have taken their class for the semester. I am a resident at the dorms at DH and my experience has been amazing. Everyone is so welcoming and it can get really fun in the dorms. DH is not a large party school, but there are some things that go on at DH that students would hae fun attending. Guess you'd have to become a Toro to find out more!
Dominguez Hills has paved the road for my physical therapy career. The kinesiology department is great! They are a huge help with how to prepare yourself for graduate schools, and what are some things you can achieve to heighten your name. I hardly had any trouble with getting the classes I needed, and luckily I haven't encountered any unprofessional professor.
Small class sizes makes for more individual attention. Unfortunately it also means limited class availability, and if there's a teacher who doesn't work for you, too bad - theyre the only one teaching several major requirements!