California State University - Channel Islands Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.64 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.67 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.77 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses
Colleges like California State University - Channel Islands
- BCalifornia State University - Northridge
- 4 Year
- Northridge, CA
- 4,170 reviews
- C+California State University - Dominguez Hills
- 4 Year
- Carson, CA
- 1,564 reviews
- B-California State University - Monterey Bay
- 4 Year
- Seaside, CA
- 1,489 reviews
- B-California State University - San Marcos
- 4 Year
- San Marcos, CA
- 1,502 reviews
California State University - Channel Islands Reviews
I am a senior and will be graduating CSUCI in 2018, but I can not leave without giving my honest review about the campus itself. It a great campus, great location and great environment! Most all professors teaching at CI are warm hearted, especially all science professors. I give it 4 stars because I feel that advising and counseling could improve, its what most students complain about. It is a communter school, but there are many students and professors that will have the same interest or have great advice to help you throughout your undergrad.
The education program is amazing at CSUCI. The professors are very passionate about teaching and encouraging you to succeed in you academics. The Special Education program is great. It is close to the beach and has all you need on campus. Great students, with a diverse campus atmosphere. Many different clubs and programs on campus. We have great food in town center!
Channel Islands is a beautiful campus to live on. It is quiet and quaint compared to other universities and the outside of town atmosphere makes it east to focus on studies. I have had wonderful professors here and am please to say that each professor has made a connection to their class and the outside world. Considering I am studying to be an elementary school teacher, this campus provides opportunities to network through service learning outside of campus. I have been privileged enough to work one on one with other students at elementary schools and side by side with teachers in the classroom. Student life is quiet here, however the campus puts on socials and events that are a great opportunity to take a study break and relax and enjoy being social. I love the campus.