California State University - East Bay is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
California Collegiate Athletic Association
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.105 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.105 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.105 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management641 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies280 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies205 Graduates
Human Development145 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities136 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies136 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 73 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.138 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.174 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 76 responsesReport
After California State University - East Bay
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.81 responses
California State University - East Bay Reviews
Review California State University - East Bay
This is a commuter school. the area is very congested and people typically keep to themselves. There are not many clubs to be involved in and it is hard to make connections with other students. The campus is an urban setting, but it is very difficult to find parking and actually get on campus. The teachers and education are very proficient and the tuition for In-State residents is very convenient and manageable. Being in the Bay Area, the student life is very diverse!
Great experience here! They built the raw center (gym) with jamba juice located just right inside. I loved the different food options they have available like Taco bell, pizza hut, subway, and panda express. The professors that I have dealt with are really helpful and they really care about their student. My favorite place to go was the library; its quiet and allows free computer usage.
One of the best things that I enjoyed about CSUEB was the diversity in the campus! I attended the school for two years and loved that about it. One thing that I did not particularly like was the lack of opportunities there was in the science field. Although it isn't promoted as a science-concentrated school, so I guess there is that.