California State Polytechnic University - Pomona is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
California Collegiate Athletic Association
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.197 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.195 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.196 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management1,010 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management253 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering186 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering185 Graduates
Civil Engineering164 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies156 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities129 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.231 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.293 responses
After California State Polytechnic University - Pomona
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.140 responses
Colleges like California State Polytechnic University - Pomona
- ACalifornia Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo
- 4 Year
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- 3,416 reviews
- B+California State University - Fullerton
- 4 Year
- Fullerton, CA
- 4,207 reviews
- A-University of California - Riverside
- 4 Year
- Riverside, CA
- 2,882 reviews
- B+California State University - Long Beach
- 4 Year
- Long Beach, CA
- 3,911 reviews
California State Polytechnic University - Pomona Reviews
Review California State Polytechnic University - Pomona
I loved my time at Cal Poly! It is such a beautiful campus and I always enjoyed being on campus. A lot of the buildings just got updated with fresh paint and amenities, the new BRICK is amazing, and there's tons of food choices on campus. Although it's a big campus, it's easy to get around especially with the Bronco Express. I know they're planning on building a new student center building and expanding housing options too. I enjoyed all my courses and don't think I can complain about too many professors. All the staff and faculty in my department (psychology and sociology) were amazing to work with and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Cal Poly!
Cal Poly Pomona is a great school if your first priority is academics. The dorm life, food, and local area is average. I am in the Apparel Merchandising program and so far it has brought me lots of opportunities. The campus is very diverse and has a lot of activities and on-campus job opportunities, you just have to look for them. The classes follow the "hands-on" learning ethic for the most part and all of my professors have been great and made themselves available to students. I can't wait to see where Cal Poly will take me in a year or two!
At Cal Poly Pomona I found my identity. It was the best investment that I have made for myself. I met friends that became my family and staff that became my mentors. I would recommend this school to absolutely everyone. We pride ourselves in diversity and has several cultural centers based off gender, enthicities, nationality, disibility, and sexual orientation. I am proud to call myself a Bronco!