California Nurses is a for-profit college located in Palm Springs, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 241 undergraduate students. The California Nurses acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), Nursing Assistant, and Medical Assistant.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review California Nurses Educational Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like California Nurses Educational Institute
- C+InterCoast College - Riverside
- 2 Year
- Riverside, CA
- 27 reviews
- NGFlorida School of Traditional Midwifery
- 2 Year
- Gainesville, FL
- 5 reviews
- BAmerican Career College - Ontario
- 2 Year
- Ontario, CA
- 182 reviews
- CWest Hills College - Coalinga
- 2 Year
- Coalinga, CA
- 76 reviews
California Nurses Educational Institute Reviews
My learning experience was fantastic, very easy and fast past. They helped me find a job after I got my certificate. Extremely nice and caring office staff.
There is a mix of ages, races & socioeconomic backgrounds. Some work & have families. Students become close with students in their class because they spend 6 to 18 mos. with these same people 3-4 days a week. However, the ultimate goal for everyone is to graduate & get licensed.
Network Is Amazing – They have plenty of lab tops for the student use for school purposes. They allow you to print, search, and have a student chat to comunicate with the teachers and students.