High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review California Nurses Educational Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like California Nurses Educational Institute
- NGTruman Medical Center School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Kansas City, MO
- CWest Hills College - Coalinga
- 2 Year
- Coalinga, CA
- 75 reviews
- C+Denver School of Nursing
- 4 Year
- Denver, CO
- 151 reviews
California Nurses Educational Institute Reviews
There is a mix of ages, races & socioeconomic backgrounds. Some work & have families. Students become close with students in their class because they spend 6 to 18 mos. with these same people 3-4 days a week. However, the ultimate goal for everyone is to graduate & get licensed.
Network Is Amazing – They have plenty of lab tops for the student use for school purposes. They allow you to print, search, and have a student chat to comunicate with the teachers and students.