COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Cal Lutheran’s top priority is the safety and well-being of its students and employees. Staff from throughout the university are working together to ensure a coordinated, timely and appropriate response to this evolving situation. Learn More
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB+
At Cal Lutheran, our dedicated faculty works with small classes of undergraduate students who are open-minded and seeking to grow as individuals while they pursue their passions and discover their purpose. Armed with your Cal Lutheran degree, a killer resume, and the right contacts, you’ll compete on a global scale in business, science, communications, the arts, and a wide range of industries. In fact, 97% percent of our students find a job or enroll in graduate school within nine months of graduation.
California Lutheran University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.71 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.82 responses
Kinesiology and Exercise Science60 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities44 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies35 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems29 Graduates
Political Science and Government24 Graduates
Film and Television Production at Cal Lutheran
New streaming services and a high demand for video content have opened up new opportunities for graduates, and Cal Lutheran's proximity to Hollywood provides year-round access to internships. Our graduates work at Disney, ESPN, Netflix, CBS, ABC, Fox Sports, and KTLA, to name just a few. Find out how our program can prepare you for a variety of careers in the film and television industry.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.69 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.109 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.50 responses