High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Computer and Information Studies56 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering29 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering20 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering20 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics20 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics15 Graduates
Chemical Engineering14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
California Institute of Technology Reviews
If you like science and tech, this is the place to go. Small school makes professors, research, work study, and other opportunities more available. You learn to work with others to get through the academics which are tough, but you ultimately come out with a great sense of accomplishment. It is not the right school for everyone but if you want to major in science or engineering, it would be hard to find a better place.
Great academics and opportunities, beautiful weather. Very demanding but also a very supportive community.
As a freshman in the second term, the experience here has been pretty positive. The coursework is definitely challenging, but it keeps me motivated to pursue higher goals. I am extremely grateful for finding such a like-minded community of scholars who are supportive and caring.