High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Computer and Information Studies56 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering29 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering20 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering20 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics20 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics15 Graduates
Chemical Engineering14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
California Institute of Technology Reviews
As a freshman in the second term, the experience here has been pretty positive. The coursework is definitely challenging, but it keeps me motivated to pursue higher goals. I am extremely grateful for finding such a like-minded community of scholars who are supportive and caring.
Good school for science - but just that. It is a technical school. The House System is good - IF you get into the house you want. There are a few students who are placed into houses they rated very poorly; for these individuals, House Life is poor.
Great school. Really tough to get in, even tougher to get out, but well worth it, overall. Can't get an education like it anywhere else.