California Institute of Integral Studies Reviews

great school I like the fact that its in down town San Francisco thus giving the the school a good eccentric vibe that makes work and school more pleasurable. san Fransisco is also a diverse place and the people are great, most have a liberal view point and open to other cultures. The school programs are great, I enjoy the fact that it has psychology, TCM and Fine arts under one building.
It has only been my first semester and so far I love everything about it. The faculty, the students, the teachers, the campus, the resources.
CIIS will open your mind to new things and has the kind of intellectual atmosphere that is often absent at many colleges where students are just looking to prepare for a career without really learning about the world we live in and of which we are a part. CIIS is a better and different experience. It is an awesome intellectual environment and a great community of thinkers.
Start Your Review of California Institute of Integral Studies
I love the classes and the community of learners is really amazing. People are super open and kind, and everyone is always willing to help you out.
we don't have athletics at CIIS. we are focused on other things, like learning.
I haven't started classes yet, but from the meet and greet, it seems great!
There are no fraternities or sororities at this graduate school. You need to add a n/a option on your questions.
This is a graduate school. We are generally over that early college years party phase.
In San Francisco, our campus is ONE large building. I feel safe in the building. I do not feel safe one block away due to many homeless people on drugs or off their medication.
good quality & variety of food, good hours, delicious
professors are amazing, library is great, courses are great
enjoy the community, the program, the workload is fine
i have no idea what the school policies are in regards to this, it's not applicable
there is no campus housing, students live off campus
great school facilities to support students in studies
b e a u t i f u l here in san francisco, glad to be here
good good good good good good good good good good
Start Your Review of California Institute of Integral Studies
glad to be here, courses are engaging and entertaining
great selection of internships and help getting them from the staff
great teachers, great community, good workload, plenty of internships