High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
California Institute of Integral Studies Reviews
I love the classes and the community of learners is really amazing. People are super open and kind, and everyone is always willing to help you out.
I haven't started classes yet, but from the meet and greet, it seems great!
Classes at this private school are more expensive than the same classes at state universities; therefore, my financial aid dollar does not stretch as far. Maximum fin. aid does not cover the cost of four classes, much less leave anything left for textbooks or living expenses. Student Work positions are by interview, the same as a regular job, so you are not guaranteed a student job if you apply for it. Student work positions are for full 8 hour shifts - which is difficult to arrange your school schedule around. Most student work jobs are short shifts that you can add before or after a class, but not here.