California College - San Diego Reviews

California college San Diego is a nice little campus. The staff from all departments are nice and the teachers are great. Teachers have worked or currently working in the field we are learning about. There are small class sizes of students unless people have been added to our class. Grading scale was fair and has recently changed due to people passing a class that they should not have so hopefully that will help cause if you dont k ov and understand the information you should be retaking the class to better understand it.
I love the fact that this school has me focused on graduating and proving all the recourses I need to graduate. I will be pursuing my bachelors in respiratory therapy in the near future.
I was able to complete my degree and work full time. It was very convenient to be able to have that flexibility.
Start Your Review of California College - San Diego
I'm at the San Marcos campus. There are no dorms/housing, athletics, party scene, or campus food. Occasionally there is food provided on campus, but it is usually for a special event. If you want to enter the medical field, tech, or business, then this school would be perfect as those are the only degrees offered at this campus. The campus is really small and takes up one floor of the building. Class sizes are smaller than those of a major University, but that allows more personal instruction. You are able to get certifications as you go through your program, giving you an advantage over others in your field. The staff are helpful and friendly and so long as you attend class regularly, they will know you by name. The classes are a hybrid of online and on campus. Class days are usually Tuesday through Thursday and you can choose day or evening classes to fit your schedule.
So far I personally love every minute of being a student here, my experience has been phenomenal! The staff's knowledge is extensive and they always go above and beyond to help the students succeed. From day one the staff assisted me greatly in my transition from the Military, being away from school for so long it was as easy as they explained to me from the beginning. I'm currently engaged on my own path in the business world with their amazing business management program, however the school provides other awesome graduate programs such as Medical Specialties, Computer Programming, Computer Technology & Networking, Respiratory Therapy, etc... I highly recommend this school to everyone, so the choice is yours if you choose to apply.
- Go CCSD Bull Dogs!!!
California College has some wonderful resources for their students that I love! They have free and unlimited tutoring for every subject available, which is amazing. They also have many advisors and workshops available as well at no extra costs.
I was looking For a college to go back to obtain my bachelors .The staff was great they were very helpful and made me feel at home. So that's why I decide to attend their this September at their San Marcos Campus
This college is great in all aspects....small classroom sizes to be able to concentrate better,** fast tracked**they give you all the tools to succeed + a free laptop to use and then keep when you graduate. I feel there staff is very friendly and easy to talk to....there is tutoring you can call when you feel you are falling behind or just can't comprehend what's happening in the class! I went in to enroll the other day and there walk around tour was amazing, learned the different classroom types and the many different staff members and was very pleased! I highly recommend this college to all the people that are wanting to graduate successfully!
I honestly love going to this college. The professors are all experienced in their fields, passionate about what they are teaching, and incredibly helpful above and beyond normal class materials. Everyone is supportive and genuinely interested in seeing the students succeed in their chosen professions and class sizes are not too big.
its a wonderful school, like the experience of going to collage. instructors like to teach there experiences and knowledge with you
All of my courses have been relevant to my degree and my professors have been excellent. They are approachable and incredibly supportive. The class sizes are small and tutoring is available whenever I need it. I love my school.
My major is medical specialties. I love the fact that by the time I graduate I will have learned about, have experience and be job ready in a variety of positions within the medical field. I'm super excited about what I have learned and have yet to learn.
My overall experience at this school so far has been incredibly positive. All of my professors have been so supportive and approachable, willing to go the extra mile to be sure that I succeed, including pushing me when they knew that I wasn't putting forth the effort that I should. I would definitely recommend my school to anyone interested in any of the degrees that they offer.
So far I have liked my experience in my courses along with my interaction with professors, I like that the class sizes are small enough that I don't necessarily need to learn everyone's name but I have developed a repore with a few of my classmates.
I like the online classroom experience because It gives me the opportunity to see every at one time that I need to have to succeed in this class as well as a peak at coming weeks so some days if need be I can be ahead so that I wont get behind. Also I am a visual learner so seeing the videos and weekly lecture videos helps me to understand and follow along for classroom assignments.
I was hoping to have more of my credits transfer but one of the other schools I attended I still owe money too so they wont let me get my transcripts till I pay the balance which I cannot afford at this time. So CCSD has been good enough to put off the couple classes that I know I have transfer credits to give me time to pay off my debt.
It's great just about every degree offers the ability to attain a masters degree.
Start Your Review of California College - San Diego
My major is Business management and Accounting, and I wasn't sure how that would go with a 24/7 online degree but its fantastic this school fits my schedule I can access my classes and schoolwork anywhere at anytime. I take two classes every four weeks and the workload is arranged perfectly so that I can meet them every week.
I would choose my school again and in fact I might choose it again for my BA because, I like that I can sort of do things at my own pace and that my professors are reachable any time of day and get back to me quickly when I have questions about my grades and assignments.
The school offers day and night classes as well as online courses that we can adapt to our daily lives and add to our family and work schedule.