California Christian is a private, Christian college located in Fresno, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 11 undergraduate students. The California Christian acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Theological and Ministerial Studies.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review California Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like California Christian College
- CCalifornia College - San Diego
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 380 reviews
- C+SUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- El Dorado Hills, CA
- 37 reviews
- B-Hope International University
- 4 Year
- Fullerton, CA
- 251 reviews
- C+Arizona Christian University
- 4 Year
- Phoenix, AZ
- 244 reviews
California Christian College Reviews
There are days when are campus chef cooks a meal that is quite healthy to say the least, as well as days in which we can serve ourselves pizza or hamburgers and fries: the comfort food. I love this variety of what we may put in our stomachs and often what goes in my stomach determines the level of my happiness which is kept as just that when I dine at CCC. I also enjoy the fact that the meal plan is included in the monthly tuition towards campus living.
The opportunity for spiritual growth in terms of Christianity and the Biblical courses which allow for students to better understand God's message of man. Many of the teacher's including the librarian are involved in their church and regularly attend giving them the Biblical knowledge that is so crucial to reach student whom are signed up for the in depth bible classes.
I had applied for financial aid previously and found the process to be fairly simple.