California Career is a for-profit college located in Los Angeles, California. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). California Career alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $44,200.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review California Career College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
California Career College Reviews
This school has a very negative environment due to the attitide of the administrator and quarrels between instructors, on the positive side some instructors are very educated and experienced, no remediation, if you do manage to graduate you get a good return on investment. I went from making 20k to 45k and paid 22k tuition
The best thing about my overall experience is my addmisssion counselor. everyone is helpful,teachers are incrediable
All are classes require online work and I think it gives experience with using computers. Most things are done through computers, especially in the medical field.