California Baptist University Reviews

2,453 reviews
Food
In the short time I have been in Cal Baptist, I've enjoyed every single moment of it. I haven't been in an classes since I just registered, but I know Cal Baptist is a place where you can expand your knowledge, empathy, and especially faith through the word of god. CBU is very unique because they mix in faith with school. CBU also changes how you look at the world and makes you realize the world doesn't revolve around you. They grow you global knowledge. The staff and faculty are concerned and attentive of each and every one of their students. They show they genuinely care about the wellbeing of their students.
California Baptist University is the perfect size. It is not to big, and not too small. CBU has more opportunities available than one would expect.
It is a caring school that will invest in you personally.
You will leave CBU feeling confident of your future.
There are so many ways to have fun, serve your community, and get connected at California Baptist University.
Excellent food, teachers, and people--need I say more? I actually ended up getting a higher GPA here than at my high school for my freshman year, and it's easy to see why. The teachers are here to help you learn and succeed, each having open office hours you can go to if you need some one-on-one help with course material. Everyone on campus is helpful and friendly, even the students who go there.
The food is great. There's Chick-fil-A, The Habit, Brisco's, El Monte, the Dining Commons, Wanda's and the Campus Express. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal here.
The Tyler Mall and downtown Riverside are close by, so you can spend time with friends there after classes.