California Baptist University Reviews

2,248 reviews
My experience so far has been pretty decent. When I was enrolling, I had a lot of help from friendly faculty that really helped me along. I never had any issue that wasn't resolved in a timely fashion.
I have enjoyed everything about Cal Baptist from the classes to the food to the people! It has been a great experience being here!
I love the school spirit at CBU, and the spiritual life. The campus is a safe place where I feel free to talk about religion and express myself. I wish I would have come to this college my first year of leaving home.
Start Your Review of California Baptist University
I have recently begun my college journey at California Baptist University as an aviation Flight major. I very much so enjoy everyone of my classmates and professors within the aviation program as everyone is very welcoming. The thing I enjoy the most is that there are smaller classes so it allows the professors to spend more time instructing to individual capabilities and needs. I would like to see the culture shift in the future because most people are friendly and welcoming there are also many others that aren’t.
Very nice campus, everyone is super friendly! I love how the environment is extremely welcoming and everyone just gives off a really loving vibe. Everyone is involved in campus events and the food is excellent. Christianity is inputed through the curriculum and all the professors are Christians.
I like that everything is Biblically based and focused on Jesus . It's refreshing to have professors that actually care about helping you grow spiritually, your success and finding your purpose for God's kingdom.
I am a first semester freshman and I love it here so much! To throw in a movie quote, "Everything is AWESOME!" The food, students, faculty, professors, food, opportunities, variety of majors, and the food is so amazing. I highly recommend anyone who is thinking about going to college to look here first. Looking forward to the next few years here!
California Baptist University is a great school. It has a beautiful campus with great housing and dining options.
Since I am only a Freshman, all I can say is that California Baptist University was a great choice for myself. The staff and students were so welcoming and kind to us, especially at our Orientation. One thing that I really liked was how much of a help it was when registering for our classes and all of our questions being answered. I am very excited to be spending the next 4-5 years here, very blessed.
It is a great campus and the teachers are amazing. They take the time to help students and all the faculty is very friendly and supportive.
They are so helpful and make graduate school enjoyable! The professors are articulate and knowledgable as well as understanding and caring!
It's extremely hard to pin point what one thing exactly is the best part about California Baptist University. In my experience the professors and their vast knowledge in their subjects, in addition to their genuine interest in the educational advancement for their students is what makes this University truly special. Sure, the campus itself is physically appealing to the eye and continues to expand year after year, but the spirit of this school that's best portrayed through the staff is what truly compels the students to love and respect this campus.
I will be attending my first year this fall, 2017. California baptist university is a beautiful diverse campus that is so welcoming to every one who attends .
California Baptist University is such a good school to attend. The environment is very peaceful, and the academic programs are great. I feel at home when I am at CBU, and it a great place to meet new people, and expand in educational knowledge as well as in your faith.
CBU has a great culture on campus. The people are great and the food is even better. All of the professors I had truly cared that you succeeded in their class and life.
The college makes me smile every time I drive through the gates in the parking lot. It is a beautiful campus with a humbling feel to it. The greenery throughout the campus gives the architecturally aesthetic buildings an artful look. The staff and student are all extremely welcoming and friendly. There's no awkward moment of being lost and trying to scan the crowd for the face of someone that appears approachable and helpful because everyone is willing to help you with a smile.
I'm going in as a freshman this fall, however I have been in love with the campus since middle school. The staff are very involved and committed to their students. The problems I have encountered have been that the Orientation or time that you are able to apply for classes is very limited. The good classes are taken by those who are able to go to the orientation earlier than you.
Start Your Review of California Baptist University
This school has been an amazing experience for my first year of college! They helped me adjust to college in such an easy way! I am involved in both the music department and theater department and have had a blast meeting new people and making new friends. I love the aspect that we are able to incorporate faith into our everyday lives.
I love the support offered from the staff and students. The activities and bible study is absolutely amazing!
My experience with CBU has been very positive thus far. The application process was easy, and the staff was happy to answer any questions along with helping us solve any problems. They are very understanding and cheerful, giving advice about which classes to take, and the campus is clean and beautiful. They give plenty of scholarships and are willing to work out payment plans with the students, along with being extremely friendly.