Calhoun Community College Reviews

Fun, very interactive and super supportive of my future and my life. Calhoun helped me strive to push myself harder to reach my goals. Calhoun is the best community college around my area.
I liked how caring and knowledgeable my professors were. It was a great starting point in my college career. An area of improvement would be dorms or off campus housing/apartments. It would make it easier on students who have a longer commute, especially for those who live in Huntsville but their area of study is only provided in Tanner/Decatur campus.
Calhoun is a great school. They have worked with me diligently to help get me on track to graduating before pigs fly.
Start Your Review of Calhoun Community College
Fast admission, fast registration, excellent teachers. I love this college and I wish I would have started my school path here 12 years ago instead of going to a 4 year university.
I found Calhoun to be an excellent start to my college experience. The academics and professors at Calhoun are wonderful. I did not have any courses that I struggled with or fell behind in.
Calhoun Community College is a great place to complete your basics, get an associates degree, or complete a program. They help their students succeed by offering free tutoring and easy access to information and resources. Calhoun notifies students on job openings and job fairs.
How the professors help students with their work and help understand what the information is about. they have a great lunch in everyday that students that are their late or they are close to a subway or gas satations
My experience has been pretty cool at Calhoun, they take a good effort at reaching out to students through text and email and they make sure students are updated on their academic and financial standing. I do think that for extra help with classes you have limited options and as far as test taking the hours for the testing center should be more open and flexible seeing as some students have work and other engagements.
The administration is very helpful. They actually take their time to help you get started and they answer any questions you have.
It's made the transition to college very easy and not stressful. I've enjoyed all my classes and I have met a lot of people. I would highly recommend this school to high school seniors.
Great community college. If you want an education you can get it here. It's the best place to get your basic required classes. Instructors are great.
I loved the teachers, but there financial department leaves much to be desired. I, and many others I know, I have gotten the run around from them for years.
Calhoun made education affordable for me. I was able to get my nursing degree quickly and affordably.
Great teachers and Professors. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Love the atmosphere at the college!
The campus itself is beautiful, not to big, and peaceful. Everyone you cross at least gives a passing smile. The professor's work well with the students and actually going to campus you get to experience things you wouldnt be able to if you did online or didn't go at all. I love it.
Very awesome community college. I received a general studies associates here and came back because I was accepted into a very awesome medical tech program. I love it.
I am a student returning to college after a long hiatus. My classes are enjoyable and there many resources available to me.
Start Your Review of Calhoun Community College
Calhoun is a nice way to spend the first two years of college life. It situates you as your college career is just beginning. The professors are fairly easy, but also rigorous at the same time. It is affordable so students can save for other things, like transferring to a four year university or home life. The campus facilities are nice and comfortable. Whereas the student body that walks its halls are rather diverse as well- seeing all walks of life and ages. However, I would like to see local events and opportunities improve.
Calhoun Community college is a great start for new students who are looking to transfer to a four-year university or for those looking to complete technical degrees. It is fascinating to see how students of all ages are seeking higher education to improve their quality of life. The faculty is very supportive and the classes are challenging enough. The school offers great support systems such as free tutoring, helpful research search engines, and student projects.
Calhoun Community College is a great college. All of the officials and professors are all super nice and they always try to help you in anyway they can.