Calhoun Community College Reviews

Calhoun Community College is a great place to complete your basics, get an associates degree, or complete a program. They help their students succeed by offering free tutoring and easy access to information and resources. Calhoun notifies students on job openings and job fairs.
How the professors help students with their work and help understand what the information is about. they have a great lunch in everyday that students that are their late or they are close to a subway or gas satations
My experience has been pretty cool at Calhoun, they take a good effort at reaching out to students through text and email and they make sure students are updated on their academic and financial standing. I do think that for extra help with classes you have limited options and as far as test taking the hours for the testing center should be more open and flexible seeing as some students have work and other engagements.
Start Your Review of Calhoun Community College
The administration is very helpful. They actually take their time to help you get started and they answer any questions you have.
It's made the transition to college very easy and not stressful. I've enjoyed all my classes and I have met a lot of people. I would highly recommend this school to high school seniors.
Great community college. If you want an education you can get it here. It's the best place to get your basic required classes. Instructors are great.
I loved the teachers, but there financial department leaves much to be desired. I, and many others I know, I have gotten the run around from them for years.
Calhoun made education affordable for me. I was able to get my nursing degree quickly and affordably.
Great teachers and Professors. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Love the atmosphere at the college!
The campus itself is beautiful, not to big, and peaceful. Everyone you cross at least gives a passing smile. The professor's work well with the students and actually going to campus you get to experience things you wouldnt be able to if you did online or didn't go at all. I love it.
Very awesome community college. I received a general studies associates here and came back because I was accepted into a very awesome medical tech program. I love it.
I am a student returning to college after a long hiatus. My classes are enjoyable and there many resources available to me.
Calhoun is a nice way to spend the first two years of college life. It situates you as your college career is just beginning. The professors are fairly easy, but also rigorous at the same time. It is affordable so students can save for other things, like transferring to a four year university or home life. The campus facilities are nice and comfortable. Whereas the student body that walks its halls are rather diverse as well- seeing all walks of life and ages. However, I would like to see local events and opportunities improve.
Calhoun Community college is a great start for new students who are looking to transfer to a four-year university or for those looking to complete technical degrees. It is fascinating to see how students of all ages are seeking higher education to improve their quality of life. The faculty is very supportive and the classes are challenging enough. The school offers great support systems such as free tutoring, helpful research search engines, and student projects.
Calhoun Community College is a great college. All of the officials and professors are all super nice and they always try to help you in anyway they can.
I just started college at Calhoun this spring, 2018. Its kind of set up like an high school, and is a great start for students transitioning from high school to college. I absolutely love all of my professors, they are kind, understanding, and willing to help. The biggest plus is, the professors want you to succeed.
My experience so far with Calhoun Community College has been a good one. The teachers that I have had were adept in disseminating the subject material to their students and clarifying any questions that we may have had.
Start Your Review of Calhoun Community College
I am currently a Freshman at Calhoun Community College. I think that this is a great school with awesome teachers, students, and faculty. I do wish that there were more exciting events for students to participate in. Otherwise, everything else is very satisfying.
Calhoun Community College is a great school to start off. All the teachers are amazing and they indeed help you with anything.
My experience at Calhoun has been great. The academic advisors and professors have been so helpful since I have been there. The professors always help me when I am having trouble with something. They are always where I can reach them either through email or phone and even in person if I need to meet. The campus is always well kept and clean. The other students are also very nice. I’ve made many friends while being at Calhoun. Everyone is always willing to give you directions to a building or give you information about at class or teacher. I’m very happy with my decision about going to Calhoun.