Calhoun Community College Reviews

Overall, this school is perfect for an online education. Seeking assistance can sometimes be challenging, but if you are very independent, this is a great school. I would recommend this school for someone who wishes to get a degree online.
My online learning experience has been very challenging due to not being with my teachers face to face and this is my first year of college.
Start Your Review of Calhoun Community College
My experience has been wonderful even though it has only been virtually. The teachers are not very understanding in my opinion though. But that is the college life.
The teachers shove all of the teaching off on other platforms with... less than optimal results. Getting feedback is fine, but the teachers don't do any actual teaching in the online classes.
Calhoun is a wretched excuse for an educational facility. You had better have an incredibly solidified knowledge of what you want to accomplish before you come in to it. The financial aid department is incompetent, bordering on malicious. The teachers are detached (at least for online classes) and the academics are barely high school level. The advisors are nice though.
I never took a full online course but all courses had an online feature that was always mandatory exceptionally the math... I believe math can never be taught to me online but in person watching someone build something with math and imitating is that not the New Type Theory at its core?
I like the facilities at Calhoun. The professors are nice and the advisors are very helpful. There is nothing I would change at Calhoun. I would recommend this college to others.
I one class online and it was very good for being online and would recommend it to any one. My Professor was very helpful when it came to grading my papers.
This is a good two-year college, loans are merciful compared to many in the area, the staff is helpful, and will do anything to help one succeed. However, there are some flaws, such as confusion among staff and workers when looking for something, and some teachers are noticeably harsh. The testing center makes me feel uncomfortable and causes me to freeze up and fail. Overall, classes are comprehensive, with not much missed.
Overall, not much to say, all are comprehensive. Classes are slightly more expensive but can be done whenever, instead of being fixed to a time schedule each day.
I did not take any classes online. The last couple weeks of my first semester I had homework that had to be turned in but I don’t consider it as an online course.
The thing I appreciate most about Calhoun is that every teacher I had was available To answer questions and try to help me succeed. They made it almost impossible fail. Starting school for the first time or going back to school after a Super long break can be scary but they took the guess work out of it by being completely transparent from the start. Registration is a breeze as well. I also like the closeness of the campus. It’s a more intimate setting which to me, makes it easier to learn.
They are extremely helpful and will help you step-by-step in your process of admissions and entering the college.
I have not officially started schooling but it seems very good. From the referrals and times I have visited it looks good.
The school is a beautiful place to start the first two years of college. The professors are sweet and some of them care to help you throughout the class. But, there are some professors that are rude and don't care to help you. I recommend that you look at the rate my professor website. Just so you can be sure you get a good teacher that you like.
My learning experience was good with Calhoun Community College. I took online and classes on campus.
Start Your Review of Calhoun Community College
It’s a excellent school! I highly recommend going there. The professors are super sweet and are very helpful!!
It was amazing!! I’m glad I went to Calhoun Community college first before attending a 4 year university!
I have the opportunity to attend a diverse community college that feels like a family. While exiting the military I needed to find a college that was able to fulfill my education, commitment, and college experience needs. I was able to learn about Calhoun Community College through an academic advisor. I was able to get a more understanding of their Nursing program and what to expect. With this college you have staff that goes beyond their call of duty and places students needs above their own. While communicating through email and phone calls, I had a support team willing to help me achieve my education needs. The different functions, activities, clubs, and academic teams gave me a sense of hope, support, and encouragement to not only achieve my goals but getting involve to help others. You will not regret attending this college. They will prepare you for your future and provide you with the necessary tools for your next step with your educational goals.