Caldwell University Reviews

I have PTSD, which was filed with the University. Ellina Chernobilsky, Thompson Ling, and Sister Kathleen Tuite, discriminated against me for having PTSD, and the university's response was to try to force me out of the school. They told me as someone with PTSD, I wasn't "fit enough" to be attending their program or school, or going after what I wanted because a "disability like that tells me you don't know how to achieve what you want." They also told me I would never make a "good contribution to society" because of my disability.

Academics - way too easy; not challenging enough.
Return on Investment - CU says they'll "work with you," but they don't.
My experience at Caldwell University has in all been an incredibly positive one. Being a small school, it gives the teachers and students a chance to have a better relationship as well as with fellow peers. Our school spirit in good and bad times is definitely one to take note of.
I appreciate professors who are willing to listen to students and work with them, as well as staff members who make sure that students from all backgrounds and groups are heard. Professors are welcoming and accommodating.
Start Your Review of Caldwell University
As a biology major, I felt that most of my professors truly cared about their students. Since this college is much smaller than most universities, this allowed the students to have a close relationship to their professors. Whenever I had any questions or needed any help, they were there for me. Only issue at this moment is that they are yet to find an organic professor that will continue teaching long-term. They are currently changing organic professors every semester over the past year because they have yet to find one that is qualified to stay.
Caldwell University is a wonderful place to learn. The professors were their greatest asset. They managed to hire some of the best and most caring professors I've ever come into contact with, especially in the Criminal Justice and Sociology departments. The biggest con about this university is its religiosity, so a student should make sure they're agreeable to taking at least four religion-based courses on top of the core and major requirements. But the campus is small, everything is easily accessible, the students are very friendly, the surrounding area is safe and upscale and the all the buildings are small and cozy. I'd recommend this university.
I have been attending Caldwell University since the Summer of 2015. They have great programs for the students and offer as much help as possible. The staff at Caldwell are very nice and most of the Faculty show kindness also. Although it is not 100% commuter friendly it makes up for it. The school is not perfect, but it makes an effort to help others.
I like going to Caldwell University because it is a small school and I get the chance to be one on one with teachers, and they know you better than if it were bigger classes. What I would change are the student events, where I wish they had more activities I would be interested in participating in. I also live on campus and I would also change the food options they have on the meal plan because at the moment the cafeteria is not a great place to eat.
I love caldwell, the campus the environment ,the support system at the school. The convenience of taking online classes helps with flexibility as well
It is a wonderful experience, there are a lot of international students, namely Nepali students but it is
Small campus community with very hospitable community. A lot of diversity with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
It was great! The campus looks amazing, the students are smart and full of energy, so many majors to choose from, and the insides of the building is like a wonderland of creativity. Not only that but the professors in the school have worked with many famous figures and had quite a had on many of the schools current materials that they use now.
The Caldwell University is very peaceful a college that really focuses on the student. You can find help almost everywhere you turn form your rap to your own free tutors. I have personally taken advantage of it’s resources.
Caldwell University has decent teachers and education, but no student life whatsoever. There are almost not parties at all, but this campus does allow you to drink if you're 21+. You must take Catholic classes
So far I like it but the communication here is not so good. I like the small class sizes but some teachers speed through the class which doesn't really help students. Teachers need to just take their time when teaching their students
I like that Caldwell has such great classes, teachers, and students. I would like to see nothing change.
Caldwell university is a great school for a commuter. The school charges way too much on room and board. The dorms are very small and may or may not come with basic room necessities such as lighting. Some of the food makes people sick. Caldwell University hires great teachers to teach the material in the easiest way possible. The campus is very small so walking to classes are a breeze. Overall, Caldwell university is a great place to learn but not a place to have fun.
I am currently enrolled as a student. They have been helpful and have made me feel accommodated as possible.
Start Your Review of Caldwell University
When I think of Caldwell University, I think of a family environment. While on campus, it feels like you're apart of a community that supports you and wants to see you thrive to your fullest potential. The staff, faculty and students are all very welcoming and friendly. It is also a stigma free campus, so no one is judged based on race, religion, color or sexuality. We all get along as one. There are also plenty of resources on campus. I was really surprised by how much assistance you get in finding a job, graduate school, internships, research opportunities etc. There are also plenty of fun activities to do there as well. There is always some event being kept. I could go on and on about the greatness of Caldwell University. If I were to do it all over again, I would still choose Caldwell University. They have provided me with opportunities that I don't think I could get so easily at any other institution.
I am currently attending Caldwell University. The things that I love about CU is its size. It is a smaller sized campus that is easy to get around. It does not take too long to get from Point A to Point B. What is also a benefit of the size is that it has smaller class sizes. I really love that you can get to know most of your classmates on a first names basis. You are also able to connect with the professors. They are able to give more attention to each student and really assist you if needed. It creates an overall comfortable environment.
I've had a wonderful experience at Caldwell University. Every student is recognized and is not considered a number. You get undivided attention from your professors, the campus is safe, and the atmosphere is welcoming. There are many activities to be apart of, clubs and sports to join, and off campus trips. The classroom sizes are very small which is great, and the professors do whatever it takes to make sure you are doing well.