Caldwell University Reviews

It is a beautiful campus and the student body was very helpful and nice. Some professors and faculty are absolutely amazing and really go out of their way to help the students so i was extremely grateful for that. The school does have a very large commuter population but overall it is easy to make friends and there are opportunities to be involved on campus.
I did not take any classes online. The professors are truly remarkable and I really did learn a lot. there were a select few that had outdated teaching methods that weren't conducive to learning properly so the students suffered academically in that regard. Overall most professors are willing to go out of their way to help students and prioritize a healthy learning environment.
Caldwell University is a small school with lots to offer. Besides parking being free, there is so much support within the school and with lots of potential for the future.
Start Your Review of Caldwell University
Online courses are average. Personally, I prefer on campus classes because I can pay closer attention to the lessons. Online classes are good, but they can be better. There isn't as much interaction between the professors and students.
It’s a good learning school. You meet lots of new people. A very small campus so you meet people fast. Very beautiful and welled builds. Although some things can be fixed it’s a good school to learn and meet people at.
It was very well. The teachers were always ready to help. Hopped on zoom and teachers were always emailing to help and get work in. Very well learned i learned a lot.
What i liked about caldwell is that the classes are no more than 30 students and if the professors are friendly and understanding the students. I also liked that they give you a scholarship upon acceptance and it takes two weeks or less to know if u are accepted. And they diversity among the school community is great
Caldwell University is a great institution for people who want to go to school and gain valuable knowledge that they'll need for any path they choose to take. I am very happy with my classes and what i've learned so far.
Caldwell University is a small school, so the professors and staff have time for students and you feel more cared for than in a larger school. I transferred from a larger university and I do not regret it. There is also plenty of opportunities given from internships to volunteer work. The only problem I have is the meal plan system for commuters. The only we can apply for one is on a slip of paper and we have to pay out of pocket. We cannot have it added in our tuition and we cannot pay with our student account.
I was delighted to see how international students shine in this small college; they are involved in lot of activities.

Students might have extreme opinions about the university - some will want to escape from it while some will find opportunity through the college.

It's to keep in mind that resources in Caldwell can be limited but it's not unreachable; there are exemplary students out here and that you should be an active student to get the best out of it.
great atmosphere and very helpful students and staff. Campus is small and easy to navigate. There are a lot of on campus resources that help a student be the best they can be
I'm in my freshman year and I feel pretty good so far. I was scared on how strict my professors were gonna be but so far so good. The school offers 'free' tutoring but to be honest you're paying for it. The tuition may be on the more expensive side but the university gives a lot of scholarships and grants. In addition, the campus is really safe compared to others. The only down side is the food...
It is a small school which limits the party scenes and social life but its easier I’m a classroom setting because the professors get the time to know their students on a personal level.
I like attending Caldwell University because the campus is somewhat small so it's very welcoming. The faculty and students I have met so far have all been very nice and helpful. All of my professors I have had so far were very nice and made transitioning from high school to college life easy. The only flaw about Caldwell is our bookstore should be expanded and there should be better and more school pride merchandise.
When I first stepped onto Caldwell University as an aspiring Nursing student I immediately fell in love with the campus and the welcoming atmosphere. It was the college of my dreams and something that I though only exsist in movies.
Walking around caldwell university really put me in a head space i needed to be in. Everything was so welcoming and the vibe it gave me was.. out of this world amazing.
Almost every professor is attentive to their students and they encourage students to do best and are willing to spend extra help with them. It is about the love they show in academics. Caldwell has Hall of Flag that honors students from each country who enroll the school. They will have ceremony to rise a flag when a new student from a new country comes. Most stuff will go out of their way to help students and treat us like family. Once a semester, they will have a party for all commute students. School will send out emails to notify students when events are up. Although I am not in any sport team, the school teams are strong that I always receive announcement about their successful games. Most important reason of everyone being happy on campus is that they make us feel like home with love.
Start Your Review of Caldwell University
I had an issue with a roommate. She was doing drugs in our dorm. Guys walked in on me nude because she thought I was asleep. Went to my RA, she wasn't there, so I went to the GRA. She didn't return any of my emails. It took three weeks. Whenever I went for progress on the issue, she said I should be patient. I emailed the VP of Student Life and 15 minutes later got my own room, which I had to pay $500 for or I got kicked out of housing. Everyone is all high on weed. Its the most disorganized campus I've ever seen. The RAs are zero help, as they usually only do it for the perks. If you're in the Education Program, you have to pay for EVERYTHING, and nobody respects or cares about you. If you don't do things the way they want it, you fail. English classes fill up because they only offer one class of each type with only ten to fifteen spots, and if you don't get a spot, you're SOL. They might do a trip to a game or Six Flags once a month, but that's about it. Don't bother coming here.
SAVE YOUR MONEY. Don't be fooled by the scholarships given to you...everybody gets money...EVERYBODY. The school is just too much like a high school...most of the students here are too immature to be called college students. If you're not part of a certain ethnic group, you are ignored. Parties rarely happen and when they do they're shut down, overcrowded, or just trash. The "mojo" dorm has no such thing as quiet hours...students are running, screaming, yelling, banging, and playing loud music until 4am ON SCHOOL NIGHTS. In addition, the school doesn't do anything about it, despite having known about these issues FOR OVER A SEMESTER. Many professors don't know how to do their jobs. I've had professors who don't show up without notice, don't know how to use technology, I've even had a professor admit she took a sick day to get drunk. If you got a 1200+ on the SAT or 25+ on the ACT: DON'T GO HERE. Save your money, time, and intelligence. Its a last minute school for kids who don't care.
I love the professors they are very helpful, if you ever have any questions they always offer extra help. Eveyone on campus is very nice and you can walk at night feeling safe.