Caldwell University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
Caldwell University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Caldwell University Reviews
It was great! The campus looks amazing, the students are smart and full of energy, so many majors to choose from, and the insides of the building is like a wonderland of creativity. Not only that but the professors in the school have worked with many famous figures and had quite a had on many of the schools current materials that they use now.
I am very proud to be a member of Caldwell's Greek Life. Unfortunately, since we are a small school they're only two sororities and one frat on campus but we work with what we have. We host as many events and fundraisers as possible to raise money for our philanthropies. Although many see us as fake that's because they've never actually gotten to know us. If people see us fighting it's not because we don't like each other it's because we have different opinions on decorations for events. That's what happens when you're in an organization. So I encourage everyone to come out and be part of Greek Life because it has truly changed my life for the better! I love it! Even if you don't want to join just come to the events and support a cause. (:
I like going to Caldwell University because it is a small school and I get the chance to be one on one with teachers, and they know you better than if it were bigger classes. What I would change are the student events, where I wish they had more activities I would be interested in participating in. I also live on campus and I would also change the food options they have on the meal plan because at the moment the cafeteria is not a great place to eat.