- Caldwell, NJ
- 4 Year
Caldwell University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Caldwell University Reviews
Review Caldwell University
I am very proud to be a member of Caldwell's Greek Life. Unfortunately, since we are a small school they're only two sororities and one frat on campus but we work with what we have. We host as many events and fundraisers as possible to raise money for our philanthropies. Although many see us as fake that's because they've never actually gotten to know us. If people see us fighting it's not because we don't like each other it's because we have different opinions on decorations for events. That's what happens when you're in an organization. So I encourage everyone to come out and be part of Greek Life because it has truly changed my life for the better! I love it! Even if you don't want to join just come to the events and support a cause. (:
Really am enjoying myself, and the teachers here aren't bad. Everyone here wants to help you with what ever it is you need. The food isn't that good but there is a cook that tries to make the food good! Academics are really important here and the sports teams are good. But its fune and its a small personal campus.
Caldwell university is a great school for a commuter. The school charges way too much on room and board. The dorms are very small and may or may not come with basic room necessities such as lighting. Some of the food makes people sick. Caldwell University hires great teachers to teach the material in the easiest way possible. The campus is very small so walking to classes are a breeze. Overall, Caldwell university is a great place to learn but not a place to have fun.