Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute Reviews

This is a great school! I love that I have been able to do my classes online and in person, so it is a very flexible school.
Caldwell Community College is an overall great school. The professors and academics are top-notch. However there could be more food options available on campus.
The campus has good security. Therebare many great resources available to the students as well as a wide variety of courses, clubs, and activities. They also have a Spring and Fall festival that involves all students who want to participate.
Start Your Review of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
I like the town Caldwell is in. Very friendly. Most of the teachers are very nice. I have only had problems with a few teachers. The staff there is very nice,.
I have one more year at Caldwell, it's a great school, saved me a lot of money, by next year I will have all my gen. eds. out of the way, and will be ready to transfer in the fall of 2019
My experience at Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute is has been overall excellent. I have receive numerous helps from faculty and staffs. I am a full-time student here. I have not yet came across any problem/s. What is great about this community college is that there is many resources that will help you get where you need to be. I recommend this college to anyone who is thinking about transferring or attending here.
This is a good college to get in and get your associates as fast as you can, and then transfer. The teachers have always been great, but the rest of the staff are terrible. It takes AT LEAST 20 minutes to get through to anybody, whether it be in the advising department, financial aid department- anywhere. Typically, the only one's who want to help you are the teachers. The staff have been rude to me numerous times and you're basically fighting an uphill battle every time you talk to the staff. The parking is terrible, with half of it being in what the students call the "Death Hole", and the campus is pretty boring. Either get in and get out as quick as you can, or just go to CVCC.
CCC&TI is a fine community college. While it is not the best, it serve it's purpose and allows people of all ages to further their education.
The Institution has provided with a wide abundence of academic variety, and student assistance when needed. The faculty and staff has demonstrated that students are capeble to be led to success. As far changes, additional language courses would be acceptional.
Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute is an excellent college all around. The staff at Caldwell Community College are amazing, and are willing to try to help you with anything that you might need. Caldwell offers a large selection of programs to choose from, including some great continuing education classes. One of the best things about Caldwell Community College is the small, close-knit environment where everyone is treated like they are family.
I took a school trip and had a tour of the campus it’s great and has lots of majors to choose from. Something I’d change is the parking it’s so packed
I am a Senior in high school that is graduating with my two year from CCC&Ti. It is very cheap and it opens up many doors for people. It is a grate 2 year college
Caldwell is all about their students and their students success. The staff at Caldwell is very helpful and everyone is extremely nice. I would highly recommend this college to anyone.
Major is medical office administration so far I have completed a few classes. I am already a CNA 1 and work in a facility. This degree should help me advance to a better position.
My overall experience is fair and good so far.
I haven't had any trouble in classes, I don't fool around, and I understand the attendance for most of my classes. You miss so many days and you're dropped no matter what. Your teachers help you if you ask for help, if you dont ask, they won't know.
In my field (technology) it's not all that great... I'd honestly rather cry 24 hours straight then do anymore CSS or programming or security stuff, but, I do it. It's small class sizes but I know other classes I have can be larger. But here, you'll never have huge classes. Also, the health/fitness teachers are top notch. Expect to do yoga outside in front of everyone.
Start Your Review of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
I've picked up a lot of stuff I can use and a lot of stuff I'll probably never have to use again.
It's worth it, the one thing I admire most about coming to my classes is my teachers. I have some of the best teachers. Shout out to you Mrs.Nelson and Mrs.Ramsey. You're always keeping it real.
Applying for classes is a breeze, and flexibility is easily achieved because you are able to choose the class time that you want, as long as it's available and it doesn't interfere with other classes. And if there are any issues, the advisors are amazing help with anything that you could need