Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute Reviews

Caldwell is all about their students and their students success. The staff at Caldwell is very helpful and everyone is extremely nice. I would highly recommend this college to anyone.
Major is medical office administration so far I have completed a few classes. I am already a CNA 1 and work in a facility. This degree should help me advance to a better position.
My overall experience is fair and good so far.
Review Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
I haven't had any trouble in classes, I don't fool around, and I understand the attendance for most of my classes. You miss so many days and you're dropped no matter what. Your teachers help you if you ask for help, if you dont ask, they won't know.
In my field (technology) it's not all that great... I'd honestly rather cry 24 hours straight then do anymore CSS or programming or security stuff, but, I do it. It's small class sizes but I know other classes I have can be larger. But here, you'll never have huge classes. Also, the health/fitness teachers are top notch. Expect to do yoga outside in front of everyone.
I've picked up a lot of stuff I can use and a lot of stuff I'll probably never have to use again.
It's worth it, the one thing I admire most about coming to my classes is my teachers. I have some of the best teachers. Shout out to you Mrs.Nelson and Mrs.Ramsey. You're always keeping it real.
Applying for classes is a breeze, and flexibility is easily achieved because you are able to choose the class time that you want, as long as it's available and it doesn't interfere with other classes. And if there are any issues, the advisors are amazing help with anything that you could need
I prefer a classroom setting to an online course. I learn easier when I am in a classroom as opposed to learning online. This has nothing to do with the teachers that taught my online courses because they helped me through the class so that I would get a good grade. I just work better in a physical classroom.
Our shool sends us monthly emails to our school e-Mail accounts with new job openings in the area, for students that have just finished a program and are looking for a job, or for students that are looking to make some money while they're going to school.
Class sizes are usually no more than 30 students, allowing the teacher to help students more one-on-one. I haven't had any issues with any of the teaching styles. They've pretty much all worked for me.
Great teachers that love to help you when you need it. Campus is very clean and is always being updated.
They've done great in the counselling office to help me plan my classes around my job. I took three afternoon classes last summer, I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and plan to do it again this summer.
Since day one I've been informed of classes I can take to help you study about the next school you plan to go to, so you can make sure you're well prepared. This includes credits needed, finical info, etc.
With a degree from this school most people in the area can get a very nice job and create a very comfortable life for themselves.
I've really enjoyed my time at CCC&TI. The teachers are always there to help with any problem, inside or outside of class most of the time. As long as the student is willing to put in effort, so are the staff.
i have met new friends and learnednew things
Review Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
the worst part is when you have to work with others and they wait until 10 minutes before the dead line to do the assignment.
they could have a photography program and more art classes
some of the teachers are great. they care about the students and are willing to help in any way they can.