Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute Reviews

Online classes easy to navigate. Very informative. Knew what assignments were due and when they were due. Communication with instructors was easy and helpful.
The campus is clean and easy to navigate. Advisors very helpful and easy to get an appointment with. Very informative.
I am currently taking hybrid classes which are in person and online. I have not had a bad experience yet.
Start Your Review of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
I just started CCCTI in August of 2020 and so far have had the best experience. I am enjoying each class I have attended.
My online learning experience with CCC&TI was wonderful. The teachers did everything they could to accommodate to my learning needs. My professors offered optional zooms, never failed to answer an email, and posted lectures on our schools learning tool, Moodle. All of my teachers were helpful and flexible with assignment deadlines and exams, because they understand this is a scary and unusual time for everyone. Attending a smaller community college was helpful for me during this time when the future is unknown because the teacher do take time to learn about each and all of their students.
I am currently a high school student attending the Caldwell Community College in hopes to graduate from high school with a two year degree completed. I admire the CCC&TI community for always being open to provided assistance whenever I face a challenge. The school offers many resources, my favorite being the writing center. My teachers never make me feel different for being one of the youngest students in the classroom. I am also a strong believer in something can always be better, I think an efficient way to improve CCC&TI would be to have a more diverse staff. When a student enrolls in a business class there are very few options for who the teacher will be. Hiring more staff will provide students with more power to chose their schedule, class time, and shape their learning time to their other responsibilities. Overall, CCC&TI is a good school to earn a associates degree at. I would recommend attending Caldwell Community if a student is looking for a cost friendly education.
CCCTI has a wonderful nursing program. They have wonderful instructors. I wish they had a cafeteria on campus at Boone. I also wish they had a study area on the Boone campus.
Classes online were challenging at times, but overall it was a good experience. The help desk is very helpful to get you up and running when someone has a problem. The instructors that I had the pleasure to have were wonderful. They were genuinely concerned about your academics.
Very nice staff. The school is always clean. I am able to work and go to school. I take some online courses to help get my degree in computer programming.
All the teachers want you to succeed and that matters the most to me, which is more encouraging if I feel doubtful of myself. Plus, everyone there is nice and will work with you to make sure your grades do not slip!
I was a student here from the fall of 2015 to the spring of 2019. In that time I earned 2 degrees. The classes here are very informational and if asked, the teachers will go the extra mile with you and help you succeed.
CCC&TI is a beautiful campus in the foothills of NC. The studies offered are many. The campus is well organized and you genuinely feel safe on campus. It is a campus that I would highly recommend!
I attended CCC&TI for three years as a high school student, and the school was a fantastic benefit for me. I took I.T. courses at CCC&TI and the courses I took were fast-paced and engaging for all of the students. The professors seemed really knowledgeable about the subjects they were teaching as well. However, this college is in a small rural area, so the student life is pretty minimal. I enjoyed talking to my fellow students though, and everyone there was kind to me. The class sizes here are quite small, but this allowed me to be closer to my professors though. Overall, I really enjoyed the community college because of the academic benefit I received from it.
I have enjoyed going to CCCTI. I did dual enrollment when I was in high school, and just recently graduated with my Associates in Science form this school. I have recommended this college to a few of my friends and two of them even went there!
The two main things that I liked about Caldwell Community College, is the professors and the Writing Center. The professors work with the students, to ensure their success. Most, are very hands-on and available when needed. They have open office hours that students can go and talk about assignments or difficulties that they are having within the class. They are open to helping each individual student with whatever they can. They actually care about their students. Secondly, the writing center is a place inside the library that helps students with writing assignments in any English class. The staff is friendly and always available. They also accept papers via email to look over and correct for students, before they submit to their professor. These two attributes are the reason why I would recommend Caldwell Community College to anyone.
Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute is an amazing starter college. The staff here are so wonderful and helping. There is also a variety of classes to choose from which I wasn't expect since it is a community college.
Caldwell is a great place to get started on your college journey. All of the staff members are there to help you when you need it, and they're really great motivators. So far my favorite part is the arts department, I have learned so much from the art teachers in the year I've been enrolled there. There are so many option for classes as well, I was not expecting this many classes at a community college. The area is very peaceful and theres a park just nearby with a very large walking trail, so if you're into hiking its great.
Start Your Review of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
This is a great school! I love that I have been able to do my classes online and in person, so it is a very flexible school.
Caldwell Community College is an overall great school. The professors and academics are top-notch. However there could be more food options available on campus.
The campus has good security. Therebare many great resources available to the students as well as a wide variety of courses, clubs, and activities. They also have a Spring and Fall festival that involves all students who want to participate.