Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute Reviews

This is a good college to get in and get your associates as fast as you can, and then transfer. The teachers have always been great, but the rest of the staff are terrible. It takes AT LEAST 20 minutes to get through to anybody, whether it be in the advising department, financial aid department- anywhere. Typically, the only one's who want to help you are the teachers. The staff have been rude to me numerous times and you're basically fighting an uphill battle every time you talk to the staff. The parking is terrible, with half of it being in what the students call the "Death Hole", and the campus is pretty boring. Either get in and get out as quick as you can, or just go to CVCC.
CCC&TI is a fine community college. While it is not the best, it serve it's purpose and allows people of all ages to further their education.
The Institution has provided with a wide abundence of academic variety, and student assistance when needed. The faculty and staff has demonstrated that students are capeble to be led to success. As far changes, additional language courses would be acceptional.
Start Your Review of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute is an excellent college all around. The staff at Caldwell Community College are amazing, and are willing to try to help you with anything that you might need. Caldwell offers a large selection of programs to choose from, including some great continuing education classes. One of the best things about Caldwell Community College is the small, close-knit environment where everyone is treated like they are family.
I took a school trip and had a tour of the campus it’s great and has lots of majors to choose from. Something I’d change is the parking it’s so packed
I am a Senior in high school that is graduating with my two year from CCC&Ti. It is very cheap and it opens up many doors for people. It is a grate 2 year college
Caldwell is all about their students and their students success. The staff at Caldwell is very helpful and everyone is extremely nice. I would highly recommend this college to anyone.
Major is medical office administration so far I have completed a few classes. I am already a CNA 1 and work in a facility. This degree should help me advance to a better position.
My overall experience is fair and good so far.
I haven't had any trouble in classes, I don't fool around, and I understand the attendance for most of my classes. You miss so many days and you're dropped no matter what. Your teachers help you if you ask for help, if you dont ask, they won't know.
In my field (technology) it's not all that great... I'd honestly rather cry 24 hours straight then do anymore CSS or programming or security stuff, but, I do it. It's small class sizes but I know other classes I have can be larger. But here, you'll never have huge classes. Also, the health/fitness teachers are top notch. Expect to do yoga outside in front of everyone.
I've picked up a lot of stuff I can use and a lot of stuff I'll probably never have to use again.
It's worth it, the one thing I admire most about coming to my classes is my teachers. I have some of the best teachers. Shout out to you Mrs.Nelson and Mrs.Ramsey. You're always keeping it real.
Applying for classes is a breeze, and flexibility is easily achieved because you are able to choose the class time that you want, as long as it's available and it doesn't interfere with other classes. And if there are any issues, the advisors are amazing help with anything that you could need
I prefer a classroom setting to an online course. I learn easier when I am in a classroom as opposed to learning online. This has nothing to do with the teachers that taught my online courses because they helped me through the class so that I would get a good grade. I just work better in a physical classroom.
Class sizes are usually no more than 30 students, allowing the teacher to help students more one-on-one. I haven't had any issues with any of the teaching styles. They've pretty much all worked for me.
Our shool sends us monthly emails to our school e-Mail accounts with new job openings in the area, for students that have just finished a program and are looking for a job, or for students that are looking to make some money while they're going to school.
Start Your Review of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
Great teachers that love to help you when you need it. Campus is very clean and is always being updated.
They've done great in the counselling office to help me plan my classes around my job. I took three afternoon classes last summer, I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and plan to do it again this summer.
Since day one I've been informed of classes I can take to help you study about the next school you plan to go to, so you can make sure you're well prepared. This includes credits needed, finical info, etc.