Cairn University Reviews

I am a senior at CU. The staff is great, the food is horrible, and the campus is beautiful. It's a small campus which a newly built Starbucks available.
From the moment I stepped foot on this campus, I fell in love with the genuine, caring atmosphere of the faculty and staff, and every professor I have had the pleasure of having in class has been nothing but gracious, incredibly understanding, and kind. There is a unique element to this small Christian university, an element of community and togetherness that is hard to find elsewhere. It's a beautiful campus, situated right outside of Philadelphia. The opportunities I have been given here and the flexibility I have been given in pursuing my major is so appreciated and allows me to almost completely personalize my program. I have never once regret choosing this university, and I am deeply grateful for how dedicated it remains to Scripture and seeking God in every area of life.
Cairn University is a small college in Langhorne Pennsylvania that strives to focus on assisting each and every student in their journey to graduation. It has a friendly atmosphere where everyone seems to be included. They have great programs in which all the professors are invested in their students in order to help them achieve their goals.
Start Your Review of Cairn University
Cairn University does not allow unofficial transcripts to be emailed or downloaded. You have to pay them 5 dollars every time for them to mail an official transcript to you or whatever organization needs one.

And He said to them, “It is written, ‘MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER’; but you are making it a ROBBERS’ DEN.”
I liked the community there and the sports atmosphere. The people are very friendly and caring. All the professors show that they care about you and there is a great Christian environment. The food is not great but the people who run the cafeteria are very friendly. A lot of on campus job opportunities and a great music and education program.
At Cairn University I felt like I fit in completely. It had such a great atmosphere and I knew automatically that I was going to like it. If you are interested in playing a sport, I recommend reaching out. All the coaches there are so caring and take good care of you and try their hardest to make you feel welcomed with the team. The classes are super small and they feel like it is just you and the teacher in the room. That was one of the biggest deciding point was seeing the class sizes, being so small.
The teacher's have been very helpful, made a point to get to know the students and are available to help.
I like the Univeristy overall but there is no diversity among the faculty. Although there are few professors that try to relate to their student as an African American it is very difficult to find some one to confide. I have experienced constant microagressions in this school.
I love the atmosphere of Cairn University, everyone is so friendly and loving! It is the best University/College I have ever been to!!
Great Christian college, but it is not for everyone, i.e. if you are looking to party for 4 years, go elsewhere. If you want a Christ centered education, this is a great option.
Cairn University professors are intentional, the staff are helpful and kind. The President has strong vision for future and is engaging with students. Proud to call Cairn my Alma mater and to continue to give toward the unique and important mission of this University.
Cairn is basically a fancy community college with on-campus housing. Just save your money and go to community college and then transfer to a better university. There's nothing special about this school.
The staff are so willing to help. The location is beautiful. The focus is in the right place. You are welcomed into a community that is like family. Students really seek to walk a different path.
Everyone at Cairn is committed to you from the time you submit your application. They are very sincere, helpful caring people who want to assist you in getting the degree you want while glorifying God in the process.
What I love about Cairn University is that I feel at home here! The professors, Deans, President really do care about the students and their lives.
Cairn University is a close knit community which empowers individuals to serve Christ where ever they serve in the professional world. Professors know the students, and are able to help them accomplish their dreams. This school grounded in truth and equips it's students well.
I love Cairn's Mission and the way that it truly strives to carry out that mission in different areas. Faculty and Staff were continuously striving to integrate Faith into my classes, events, etc. It was such a beautiful experience for me to finally have fellowship with so many of my classmates.
Start Your Review of Cairn University
I appreciated how much biblical truth was integrated in my non-Bible classes. The teachers not only care about the academic well-being of their students, but the spiritual well-being. There is nothing in particular that I would want changed about Cairn!
Cairn University is a fantastic school! If you're looking for a strong Christian University, Cairn is a good place to start. I cannot wait to see how far the school brings me. The academics are amazing and all the professors do as much as they can to personalize your college experience to you!
Cairn University is great university to attend if you're looking for a strong Christian community. They have excellent academics and they do everything with a Biblical worldview. Also, the dining hall is very good.