High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
Religious Studies137 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services19 Graduates
Business Administration and Management16 Graduates
Early Childhood Education16 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies10 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education4 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities4 Graduates
Music History and Literature4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Cairn University Reviews
I appreciated how much biblical truth was integrated in my non-Bible classes. The teachers not only care about the academic well-being of their students, but the spiritual well-being. There is nothing in particular that I would want changed about Cairn!
Cairn University is a fantastic school! If you're looking for a strong Christian University, Cairn is a good place to start. I cannot wait to see how far the school brings me. The academics are amazing and all the professors do as much as they can to personalize your college experience to you!
What I love about Cairn University is that I feel at home here! The professors, Deans, President really do care about the students and their lives.