1. Fort Cobb, OK
  2. 2 Year

Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Reviews

We don't have an athletic center, student center,library, or too many campus activities; but administration does offer us different programs that do offer competitions and conferences that we can attend that involve our areas of study. For instance I am doing full-charge bookkeeping, and I am a member of Business Professionals of America. We have meetings every month; this year I am the President of my local chapter. In the fall I attended the Fall Leadership conference for the BPA of Oklahoma. In March I will be attending the Spring Leadership Conference for not only representing my school as President, but also competing in 2 different areas of Business (Extemporaneous Speech and Medical Office Procedures).
  • Campus
The thing that separates my school from others, is that their are opportunities to study different areas of interest, without having to reapply for a new area of interest. I started out in Medical Office Assistant; went on to Administrative Medical Office Assistant, and now to finish out the school year, I am working on my certification for Full-charge bookkeeping. That's what I like about my school the most is that they do give us a chance to learn as much as we want in areas of interest.
  • Campus
The computers are quite fast, but their are programs that do need to be updated, such as Adobe Flash Player. It makes entering important sites hard or unable to do.