Cabrini University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Colonial States Athletic Conference
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management23 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching19 Graduates
Foundations of Education17 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science14 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.35 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Cabrini University Reviews
I transferred to Cabrini after being at another college for about a year. Unfortunately none of my credit from my previous college transferred so i began the college process all over again with Cabrini. Fortunately - Cabrini was amazing in this experience! I finished my undergrad in a whooping 3 years, making Dean's List every semester. My professors continue to be some of my biggest support systems. Even 6 years after graduation - I still love telling people about my experience with Cabrini.
I am currently a junior at Cabrini College. Academics-wise how much you learn really depends on the type of professor you get, however I've had more good experiences than bad. I attend classes for IST, graphic design and business and while my professors have been good for graphic design and business, my IST teacher hasn't been the best. The local area and the campus's area in general is extremely beautiful, especially in the winter when it snows. The students here are very friendly. The dorms are pretty average-looking, and the campus food isn't too good. My overall experience with Cabrini has been average but I still am extremely grateful for the kind people I was able to meet here.
Cabrini was absolutely the right fit for me. It really was my home away from home. The campus is small and easy to navigate and has a community-like feel. You get one on one time with your professors and they really care about your success in and outside of the classroom. As a communication major, I had leadership opportunities at Cabrini that I would have never had at a larger school. I finished college with a full portfolio of work to show future employers and landed a job right out of school. My four years at Cabrini were so memorable and definitely prepared me well for my career.