Founded in 1957, Cabrini University is a residential Catholic institution in Pennsylvania that welcomes learners of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds.
Our undergraduate and graduate degrees help students discover who they are and what they can accomplish in their life, in their career, and in society. Our students are empowered to make a better life for themselves and for others from the moment they step on campus.
Our welcoming, safe community is located a short train ride from Philadelphia and is close to world-class shopping and dining.
We are only two hours from New York City and two-and-a-half hours from Washington, DC, making our campus a great starting point for exploring the East Coast
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.37 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses