Cabrini College Reviews

I am currently a junior at Cabrini College. Academics-wise how much you learn really depends on the type of professor you get, however I've had more good experiences than bad. I attend classes for IST, graphic design and business and while my professors have been good for graphic design and business, my IST teacher hasn't been the best. The local area and the campus's area in general is extremely beautiful, especially in the winter when it snows. The students here are very friendly. The dorms are pretty average-looking, and the campus food isn't too good. My overall experience with Cabrini has been average but I still am extremely grateful for the kind people I was able to meet here.
I have visited Cabrini several times before including overnight visits, sitting in on classes, open houses, and tours. The campus is small and it seems as if everyone knows each other. When I visited these times, I had this "family feeling" as I was walking the campus and everyone saying "hi" to each other.
My overall experience at Cabrini University has been good so far. I am currently a junior on the women's soccer team and women's crew team. During my time at Cabrini I have met a bunch of different people who are all so nice. Cabrini is not a big campus, but once you find a good group of people to hangout with it will change your experience at Cabrini. One of the biggest things that I think Cabrini needs to change is the size of the campus. Yes I understand that it is easier said than done. But if Cabrini added more residence halls or a bigger parking lot for students, many of the current students would be happier and wouldn't have a lot of problems
Start Your Review of Cabrini College
Cabrini University is a great institution where students are granted the opportunity to succeed and like the school's motto states, "live with purpose." As a graduate, I am pleased to say that the university has grown and has continued to succeed. Anyone would be fortunate to attend Cabrini.
I would like to see more diversity on my campus as well as more discussion about social issues going on instead of a generic email sent out from the Dean addressing issues at hand.
People are very welcoming. The campus is very beautiful and clean. Classrooms are very neat. Loved how they have many events and groups for everyone to be a part of. Dorm rooms are pretty small but other than that, it’s a beautiful college.
Overall, Cabrini University is a pleasant school with rigorous academics and a beautiful campus. The "party scene" here is, well there is no party scene. Residence halls are kept very nice by the people whom clean the spaces, only bad thing is the students treat it like someone is obligated to clean up after them. Besides that the students who go here typically love their school and take time with their academic work to be successful.
I am a freshman and I am having a wonderful college experience.I am meeting new people and trying different things and I am achieving a lot.
Great college with a family environment, in which professors work closely with you and give you maximum attention. A university full of catholic and human values.
Cabrini is not a bad school if your looking for small classes and a lot of 1 on 1 with professors. The campus is small and classes are very close to each other.
Cabrini University is a small quite campus. I felt like i learned a lot but I didn't really receive the best social experience because its so small. Overall I like Cabrini and it offered me a great college experience.
I transferred to Cabrini in the fall of 2016. I fell in love with the campus, community, and professors. If you need the one-on-one attention with your professors, this University is for you. I also received a job in the admissions department only being on campus for one semester. I was never an A student, but coming to Cabrini I am now an A+ student.
Cabrini is building a diverse student body, and it is very welcoming as a hispanic student. Everything here is amazing, and I appreciate all that is offered.
I am in my freshman year and I love it! I couldn't picture myself being any place else. It is small and mostly quiet, but that is what I like best about it.
This is a very close college. student that go here have a lot to look out for. carbine is also very historic. campus is very relaxed.
I love it at Cabrini! The professors are really great as well as the support staff. Its size is also a bonus. You don't feel overwhelmed or like your just "that student". They really know each student as the individual they are.
Cabrini University is a wonderful Liberal Arts college in Radnor, PA just outside the Philadelphia. It is a pretty diverse campus, but it isn't hard to make friends. Academics are challenging depending on your major, and its pretty well known for its education program. If you're looking for a good time on the weekends, befriend athletes. You will no doubt have a great time creating memories, receiving a decent education, and enjoying what college is all about.
Start Your Review of Cabrini College
Cabrini has a beautiful campus. Classes are on the smaller size, so its a more intimate experience. They have a very diverse student body and embrace everyone's differences. It's a small school but it has a little bit of everything. The biggest thing I would like to see change is price. It is an expensive school. Even though they give scholarships and help, that just lowers the price to what it should be in the first place. So you think your getting this generous gift, when in reality your paying full price because the scholarship just lowers your tuition to a normal price.
So far my experince at Cabrini has not been the best. However, I feel like I can really levrage the small classes and proffesors to my advantage. College is what you make of it and this college is expensive so I have to make it mean alot.
It is not something that I enjoy.