1. Radnor, PA
  2. 4 Year

Cabrini College Reviews

This is a very close college. student that go here have a lot to look out for. carbine is also very historic. campus is very relaxed.
I love it at Cabrini! The professors are really great as well as the support staff. Its size is also a bonus. You don't feel overwhelmed or like your just "that student". They really know each student as the individual they are.
Cabrini University is a wonderful Liberal Arts college in Radnor, PA just outside the Philadelphia. It is a pretty diverse campus, but it isn't hard to make friends. Academics are challenging depending on your major, and its pretty well known for its education program. If you're looking for a good time on the weekends, befriend athletes. You will no doubt have a great time creating memories, receiving a decent education, and enjoying what college is all about.
Review Your College
Cabrini has a beautiful campus. Classes are on the smaller size, so its a more intimate experience. They have a very diverse student body and embrace everyone's differences. It's a small school but it has a little bit of everything. The biggest thing I would like to see change is price. It is an expensive school. Even though they give scholarships and help, that just lowers the price to what it should be in the first place. So you think your getting this generous gift, when in reality your paying full price because the scholarship just lowers your tuition to a normal price.
So far my experince at Cabrini has not been the best. However, I feel like I can really levrage the small classes and proffesors to my advantage. College is what you make of it and this college is expensive so I have to make it mean alot.
It is not something that I enjoy.
I do not take interest in sports.
I believe that this school is the perfect fit for someone that wants to attend a small school. This school gives off the friendly vibe that ensures you that you'll make a friend.
Cabrini has some houses that need to be fixed, the money that we pay should go into the maintenance of the houses and other facilities that the students in capus uses
  • Housing
We do not have a Greek Life at Cabrini, maybe we can start this program up for students like myself for people to get involved
I would love to play on the volleyball team but my academics will not allow me to
Cantons college is a great school that utilizes the work force experiences to connect with students
I've had great professors and classes at Cabrini
Not too bad, not too good.
  • Housing
Its a big part of my college experience, generally okay.
Sports are not very popular at Cabrini
I'm satisfied with Cabrini so far
Review Your College
Every professor has times that they are available to meet with students. The people in your classes end up becoming some of you good friends. They're usually 13 to 1 student teacher ratio which is nice!
Public Safety is always around if anyone needs help. I think I must see a PO officer 2 times every hour.
I loved being able to choose who my roommate was for the first year. If anyone had any questions they were willing to ask and very much on top of things.