Cabrini College Reviews

Cabrini was absolutely the right fit for me. It really was my home away from home. The campus is small and easy to navigate and has a community-like feel. You get one on one time with your professors and they really care about your success in and outside of the classroom. As a communication major, I had leadership opportunities at Cabrini that I would have never had at a larger school. I finished college with a full portfolio of work to show future employers and landed a job right out of school. My four years at Cabrini were so memorable and definitely prepared me well for my career.
I ultimately decided to attend Cabrini because of the resources available to Com majors. I participated in internships and student organizations that provided hands-on experience to boost my resume and helped me land a job right after graduation. I still keep in touch with my professors - and appreciate the supportive community that they helped create to ensure I was confident to take on new opportunities and experiences.
it is very terrible. when I am there I want to claw my eyeballs out. everyone is so weird, unattractive and just plain annoying. my teachers are very weird and talk too much. they never like to hear about the students opinions. i also had a very bad encounter with my roommate. she snored 24/7 like a mad man, and she also liked to type on her keyboard so hard at odd hours of the night and i thought the computer was going to explode. sometimes when i woke up in the middle of the night I would see her walking around and talking to no one. maybe mother cabrini. i hate everything. the only thing I like is the milkshakes at the rac. I can not wait until my 4 years are over.
Start Your Review of Cabrini College
I love the thought of small classes. The ideal of being away but not far. The size of the campus. The feeling that you can get to know the students. The Diversity of the campus. They are easy to talk too and you feel like you are heard and you are not just a number. I like the fact that you are amongst other students that are in the same field of study and you get to know them as well. I like the fact that if you are having in personal problems and they notice the change in you they will help you deal with it.
Social life here is limited, which is terrible because I firmly believe in a work hard/play hard mindset in college. You have to go out of your way more often just to feel functional as a student. Faculty is nice n welcoming, and at a small school, its easier to climb the ladder and get a foot in the door of professional experience/ student leadership positions on campus. However in a small school, they work with ANY potential they see, even if you are not the best choice, so don't let it get to your head. There needs to be a stronger sense of community here. My advice, do homework before you go out and have fun. Make friends quickly. Avoid toxic people who judge too much, and keep your eyes set on making the most of your time here. Fight depression with booze.
I am currently a junior at Cabrini College. Academics-wise how much you learn really depends on the type of professor you get, however I've had more good experiences than bad. I attend classes for IST, graphic design and business and while my professors have been good for graphic design and business, my IST teacher hasn't been the best. The local area and the campus's area in general is extremely beautiful, especially in the winter when it snows. The students here are very friendly. The dorms are pretty average-looking, and the campus food isn't too good. My overall experience with Cabrini has been average but I still am extremely grateful for the kind people I was able to meet here.
I have visited Cabrini several times before including overnight visits, sitting in on classes, open houses, and tours. The campus is small and it seems as if everyone knows each other. When I visited these times, I had this "family feeling" as I was walking the campus and everyone saying "hi" to each other.
My overall experience at Cabrini University has been good so far. I am currently a junior on the women's soccer team and women's crew team. During my time at Cabrini I have met a bunch of different people who are all so nice. Cabrini is not a big campus, but once you find a good group of people to hangout with it will change your experience at Cabrini. One of the biggest things that I think Cabrini needs to change is the size of the campus. Yes I understand that it is easier said than done. But if Cabrini added more residence halls or a bigger parking lot for students, many of the current students would be happier and wouldn't have a lot of problems
Cabrini University is a great institution where students are granted the opportunity to succeed and like the school's motto states, "live with purpose." As a graduate, I am pleased to say that the university has grown and has continued to succeed. Anyone would be fortunate to attend Cabrini.
I would like to see more diversity on my campus as well as more discussion about social issues going on instead of a generic email sent out from the Dean addressing issues at hand.
People are very welcoming. The campus is very beautiful and clean. Classrooms are very neat. Loved how they have many events and groups for everyone to be a part of. Dorm rooms are pretty small but other than that, it’s a beautiful college.
Overall, Cabrini University is a pleasant school with rigorous academics and a beautiful campus. The "party scene" here is, well there is no party scene. Residence halls are kept very nice by the people whom clean the spaces, only bad thing is the students treat it like someone is obligated to clean up after them. Besides that the students who go here typically love their school and take time with their academic work to be successful.
I am a freshman and I am having a wonderful college experience.I am meeting new people and trying different things and I am achieving a lot.
Great college with a family environment, in which professors work closely with you and give you maximum attention. A university full of catholic and human values.
Cabrini is not a bad school if your looking for small classes and a lot of 1 on 1 with professors. The campus is small and classes are very close to each other.
Cabrini University is a small quite campus. I felt like i learned a lot but I didn't really receive the best social experience because its so small. Overall I like Cabrini and it offered me a great college experience.
I transferred to Cabrini in the fall of 2016. I fell in love with the campus, community, and professors. If you need the one-on-one attention with your professors, this University is for you. I also received a job in the admissions department only being on campus for one semester. I was never an A student, but coming to Cabrini I am now an A+ student.
Start Your Review of Cabrini College
Cabrini is building a diverse student body, and it is very welcoming as a hispanic student. Everything here is amazing, and I appreciate all that is offered.
I am in my freshman year and I love it! I couldn't picture myself being any place else. It is small and mostly quiet, but that is what I like best about it.
This is a very close college. student that go here have a lot to look out for. carbine is also very historic. campus is very relaxed.