Cabrini College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Colonial States Athletic Conference
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management23 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching19 Graduates
Foundations of Education17 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science14 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.37 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Cabrini College Reviews
Overall, Cabrini University is a pleasant school with rigorous academics and a beautiful campus. The "party scene" here is, well there is no party scene. Residence halls are kept very nice by the people whom clean the spaces, only bad thing is the students treat it like someone is obligated to clean up after them. Besides that the students who go here typically love their school and take time with their academic work to be successful.
Cabrini has a beautiful campus. Classes are on the smaller size, so its a more intimate experience. They have a very diverse student body and embrace everyone's differences. It's a small school but it has a little bit of everything. The biggest thing I would like to see change is price. It is an expensive school. Even though they give scholarships and help, that just lowers the price to what it should be in the first place. So you think your getting this generous gift, when in reality your paying full price because the scholarship just lowers your tuition to a normal price.
I've met some of the best people at Cabrini. I honestly couldn't see myself going anywhere else because everyone is so nice and gets along with each other. Also, the professors are extremely helpful and go above and beyond in trying to help everyone as much as they possibly can!