Cabrillo College Reviews

Honestly, I feel like Cabrillo College is an overall peaceful campus, everyone there is always nice and helpful, it definitely has a friendly welcoming environment and I would bet it’s one that is very unique compared to other college campuses.
Access to numerous resources in various fields makes acing classes here a breeze. One of my favorite resources is the stem center, where you can study, get tutored, and use the computers. The food is great, would definitely recommend the pho. Weathers typically really nice in Santa Cruz, and I haven't come across any unsafe situations. In terms of diversity I'm not really sure what their referring to here. I have no experience with athletics/dorms/partying. Great school that you'll get as much out of as you can put into it.
It's my second year in this college and I love it!! The culture and student life that surrounds this college are just amazing. The counselors are also very helpful and are always there when you need help. Classes are amazing and the professors really show that they care. I'm studying for Early Childhood Education and this college has an amazing program for this especially for this major. It includes a child daycare in which students can go do observation and have practiced for teaching and making one's experience hours. Amazing College!! I love it!!!
Start Your Review of Cabrillo College
The reason why Cabrillo College is such a diverse school is because this school welcomes everyone. The academics are top notch and the sports make events very exciting. This school is located in Aptos where you can find the mountains but also the beach. There are endless amounts of activities that a student can do outside of school.
I how much I'm learning, and how helpful professor are. I've learned so much since I started attending Cabrillo in 2016, Im looking forward on learning more. I'm excited for the fall semester to start because im register on and I'm taking classes that I'm excited about
Its pretty cool, I couldnt really complain. It seems like its gonna be a really interesting experience. I cant wait to officially get started at cabrillo. I hope the year is fun and my classes are good.
Cabrillo College has been the best educational experience in my life. I must say that the decision to attend a community college before moving on to a four-year university has been one of my best decision to date. Cabrillo College offers a variety of classes that suits each person's' schedule who would like to extend their education. They offer associate's degrees, as well as, they grant people the possibility to transfer to a four-year institution.My experience in this school has been great, since there are many opportunities to receive help with assignments. Professors as educational centers are available during the week willing to help us in and concerns we might have. One thing that I would change is the schedule for the final exams. In my opinion, I suggest reconsideration since classes from eight to nine in the morning have their exams at seven in the morning. During the fall semester this schedule make is very dangerous, cold, and difficult for students to arrive on time.
Applications and financial aid easy to do online. Some very good teachers with a lot of work experience in their fields, that really care about the subject matter.
Cabrillo is a great transition for those not sure about where they want to go to college or just to save some money while taking general ed courses. I've had a really positive experience here and have enjoyed most all of the classes I've taken. For the most part, there's really great professors here. I've only had a couple that I really didn't like but other than that I've had some wonderful ones as well. Not a good school if you're looking to make friends or are expecting any sort of social scene. People keep to themselves and it's not really a place to make friends, even in classes.
The counselors at Cabrillo College are knowledgeable, caring, and reliable. They have a wealth of information to help students succeed and attain their goals; whether that be earning a certificate, transferring, or completing an Associates Degree. The counselors carefully listen to what students have to say and don't speak down to students. Counselors also have credible information to give to students and have no problem cross checking information on multiple resources when they are unsure themselves.
This school has been a very grate for this place to be my foundation for my education that will lead me into the career I want to do. The staff at the school are very nice and are extremely helpful when understanding new topics that help me get the best grade in every class I take. Even if I may not be doing so well, this school has the right tools that can help me achieve the grade I want to get to become successful in all my classes.
I very much enjoy Cabrillo. Professors care about working with each student and work to help you succeed.
In my opinion one of the best community colleges in the state. It is a big and beautiful campus. It looks new and it is well cleaned and maintained. The staff here is great they really care about the students and trying to get them to reach their goals. The counselors are well educated and always help with any questions I have. I sometimes go without an appointment and I get seen fairly quickly. However, I wouldn't recommend not going without an appointment. The STEM and Math Centers have really nice and smart employees. If someone doesn't know the answer to a question it gets passed around and it always gets solved. The only problem you will find at Cabrillo is finding parking during the day. I try to get the earliest classes to avoid any parking issues. By 9 and 10 am you will most likely need to circle the parking garage a couple times to find some parking. After 3pm I would say it dies down and parking is not an issue.
My first semester at Cabrillo College was unfathomable. The classes I took were great with exquisite teaching by the professors. It was a great place to start my college education and I will continue to attend this excellent school.
It is a large campus that prepares you in transferring to a four year university. Parking is a bit limited during the earl morning and it is very liberal, if you are conservative this might get annoying. The teachers are usually also teaching at the universities that are close by or have worked at amazing schools but work at this college because it has an amazing environment with the beach and forest nearby.
At Cabrillo there are many programs, clubs, and support from others that its a great school to attend if going to a junior college. An area that provides support on anything related with computers, and a lot of aid from professors and peers that attend. There wouldn't be much to change that I dislike except the price on food.
Cabrillo has good academics, especially in STEM related fields. It is a good option for freshman who want to save money but don't want their quality of education to suffer. Also, Cabrillo has good professors and is in a great location.
Start Your Review of Cabrillo College
Transferring credits is incredibly easy. Many classes are CSU and UC transferable, and it's easy to tell because the class numbers tell you if & where the credits are transferable.
I have only taken one online course but it was helpful to be able to do all the work at generally my own pace from the comfort of wherever I chose to be.
The post grad services are great. The job prospects are very strong and many people get jobs as soon as they graduate.