401 Medical Park Drive
Concord, NC 28025
Work Here? Claim Your College
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
- NGCarolinas College of Health Sciences
- 2 Year
- Charlotte, NC
- 27 reviews
- C+Blue Ridge Community College - North Carolina
- 2 Year
- Flat Rock, NC
- 98 reviews
- C+Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Asheville, NC
- 263 reviews
- C-Brunswick Community College
- 2 Year
- Bolivia, NC
- 66 reviews
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences Reviews
I absolutely LOVE Cabarrus College of Helath Sciences. As an adult learner, this school makes it easy to take classes online or hybrid and maintain a full time job. The staff/faculty make themselves readily available to meet with you-even weekends if necessary. The professors do everything to help you succeed and to find job placement upon graduation. I am currently enrolled in my second degree at the school. My first experience was just that awesome!
The workload is heavy, but that is to be expected. I have excellent relationships with my peers- some of them are friends I will have with me for life now! I also have great relationships with many of my instructors, while always professional, they are still down to earth and easy to talk to! I loved how easy the online courses were to navigate and being able to complete them on my own time.
I love that Cabarrus College is so closely tied to CHS! Being in the nursing program, this is a huge advantage over other schools. The teachers work very hard to make sure we are successful and develop the skills and working knowledge we will need to be a nurse in the real world caring for someone's loved one.