Butte College Reviews

Butte College has been a wonderful experience this far. The teachers are always ready to help with open arms and go above and beyond to make sure we are understanding the material. The school is in immaculate condition! Everyone that works at the school seems to be in great spirit and has actually helped me get through some challenging times this past semester. I am very grateful to be attending this school! As a newly single mother, times can be hard but I am happy to say I was just hired part time in the Safe and Wellness center. I couldn't be more excited! This school has offered me ways to grow and a steady income. I am thankful beyond belief for this next semester and for the years to come!
I loved this college so much, its a beautiful campus and wonderful, helpful teachers. The whole campus is on a nature preserve so its not uncommon to see deer and other wildlife cruising around.
Butte College has given me a chance to have an academic challenge in my life through their program "College Connections". This college gave me the opportunity I thought I would never have, to be challenged and have the perfect introduction into college life. I have been supported by professors who really look for the best in their students and only want them to succeed, and isn't that what teaching is all about? The professors and staff are helpful and only want to make your college experience the best it can possibly be, whether it's getting help with homework or understanding the curriculum to making sure you find the restroom. They offer a transfer academy to also assist you in going as far as you can in this world. If you are looking to take a few classes and transfer then this is an excellent choice. If you are looking for a college that will actually take the time to get you where you want or need to go then Butte College is for you.
Start Your Review of Butte College
I like that alot of students and professors help you fit right in the social atmosphere and allow you to be yourself. Overall, the professors also allow you to express yourself and they allow you to exercise your passion for what you want to learn and do for the rest of your life.
Butte College is a great place to start your college career! It’s a beautiful, clean campus and there are many resources to help you along the way. They also have many academic programs so you can get your degree without having to pay a university tuition.
took too long to get through because counselors don't get too directly involved with getting students on a plan that helps them get in and out
Butte College is very helpful and I LOVE that they have a great range of classes online. If I have any questions, they are available online with student email or over the phone in flexible hours.
Butte college has a very diverse pool of students who all seem to be genuinely compassionate. The teachers actually care about their students grades. With all of the programs and support on campus, student Life is a breeze.
Its a great college. I like that it doesnt feel like youre driving to a college but more just driving around in the hills. Its all around a great school and has great professors (minus maybe two). If you are one who loves nature this campus is the right place for you.
It's actually a pretty decent campus. There's a lot of wildlife in the area that you don't get to see everyday.
Butte College is a great school. It has good diversity and a pretty good staff. The counselors are helpful and the teachers are pretty awesome. The biggest negative is some of there classes are both hard to get in and are not work friendly. it can be difficult to balance a job and classes, especially if you plan on taking science or math majors.
What I liked about Butte College was the professors. They were great and wanted you to succeed and make it to a four year college. Many understood financial problems as well as other obligations and tried to help you as much as they could.
So far my experiences have been great, but obviously not perfect. The main problem lies in misinformation that can occur among the campuses, but despite that the college's staff and professors do their best to teach students the necessary skills needed for their respective futures.
I'd like to see the instructor reviews taken seriously, I love Butte, to be honest and the best area has to be the Center for Academic success, it really helped me fix my GPA from a 1.68 to a 2.45 in just two semesters after recovering from surgery twice. I think Butte is a great campus with a lot of resources for the student body. The tutor's in the CAS are incredible, you can use study rooms with whiteboards, They teach workshops to help with financial management and improving student success, and lastly, my favorite part is the couches and padded chairs they have for students to use.
So far so good. I applied and was accepted the same day classes started. Everyone was imformative and helpful. The school itself is small, but has all necessary things a school should have. Very efficient, which is great because that keeps costs down. The financial aid has made every effort to help me be able to pay for my classes. I'm only taking a real estate class now as I needed a refresher since I've been out of college 13 years now and my teacher is beyond qualified in his education, and the way he applies theory.
I love how Butte is so close to home also the campus makes me feel very safe. I want to play softball with butte and the coach gave me a wonderful tour of the school. before meeting the team and the coaches i was very nervous, then afterwards i felt at home. Like it was the right place for me. I cant wait to start this next season with them.
Butte college is rather large for a community college. It has a wide variety of class options. A friend is in a game design. While I take engineering classes like surveying and drafting.
Start Your Review of Butte College
I have taken quite a few online classes at Butte College. It was easy to navigate through the Canvas software that they use. Whenever I had a question or was having difficulties, I could easily send a message to one of my teachers or even my fellow classmates. The teachers have always replied in a timely matter, were pleasant and always easy to communicate with. I had an overall positive experience with Butte College online courses.
Butte College has got to be the best community college in the state. The main campus is beautiful, the Chico campus is easy to go to, and the bus system simplifies everything. The employees at Butte are alays quick to respond to problems and easy to contact. All of the teachers are great in their own way, but some of them are amazing! They can be so passionate and helpful and interesting people to talk to. The students at Butte are also easy going and friendly for the most part, but it's hard not to be in the beautiful hills of the main campus. There is so much to do through the college as well. I'm very thankful for Butte College and it's bitter sweet to be transferring to Chico State next Fall, but Butte will always be in my heart as lots of good memories.
I love Butte college, I have met many interesting people and tried out a variety of courses and loved almost every single class the teachers make you want to go to class. I would recommend taking 15 units a semester to transfer in two years unless you plan on taking winter and summer classes.