Butte College Reviews

Its a great college. I like that it doesnt feel like youre driving to a college but more just driving around in the hills. Its all around a great school and has great professors (minus maybe two). If you are one who loves nature this campus is the right place for you.
It's actually a pretty decent campus. There's a lot of wildlife in the area that you don't get to see everyday.
Butte College is a great school. It has good diversity and a pretty good staff. The counselors are helpful and the teachers are pretty awesome. The biggest negative is some of there classes are both hard to get in and are not work friendly. it can be difficult to balance a job and classes, especially if you plan on taking science or math majors.
Start Your Review of Butte College
What I liked about Butte College was the professors. They were great and wanted you to succeed and make it to a four year college. Many understood financial problems as well as other obligations and tried to help you as much as they could.
So far my experiences have been great, but obviously not perfect. The main problem lies in misinformation that can occur among the campuses, but despite that the college's staff and professors do their best to teach students the necessary skills needed for their respective futures.
I'd like to see the instructor reviews taken seriously, I love Butte, to be honest and the best area has to be the Center for Academic success, it really helped me fix my GPA from a 1.68 to a 2.45 in just two semesters after recovering from surgery twice. I think Butte is a great campus with a lot of resources for the student body. The tutor's in the CAS are incredible, you can use study rooms with whiteboards, They teach workshops to help with financial management and improving student success, and lastly, my favorite part is the couches and padded chairs they have for students to use.
So far so good. I applied and was accepted the same day classes started. Everyone was imformative and helpful. The school itself is small, but has all necessary things a school should have. Very efficient, which is great because that keeps costs down. The financial aid has made every effort to help me be able to pay for my classes. I'm only taking a real estate class now as I needed a refresher since I've been out of college 13 years now and my teacher is beyond qualified in his education, and the way he applies theory.
I love how Butte is so close to home also the campus makes me feel very safe. I want to play softball with butte and the coach gave me a wonderful tour of the school. before meeting the team and the coaches i was very nervous, then afterwards i felt at home. Like it was the right place for me. I cant wait to start this next season with them.
Butte college is rather large for a community college. It has a wide variety of class options. A friend is in a game design. While I take engineering classes like surveying and drafting.
I have taken quite a few online classes at Butte College. It was easy to navigate through the Canvas software that they use. Whenever I had a question or was having difficulties, I could easily send a message to one of my teachers or even my fellow classmates. The teachers have always replied in a timely matter, were pleasant and always easy to communicate with. I had an overall positive experience with Butte College online courses.
Butte College has got to be the best community college in the state. The main campus is beautiful, the Chico campus is easy to go to, and the bus system simplifies everything. The employees at Butte are alays quick to respond to problems and easy to contact. All of the teachers are great in their own way, but some of them are amazing! They can be so passionate and helpful and interesting people to talk to. The students at Butte are also easy going and friendly for the most part, but it's hard not to be in the beautiful hills of the main campus. There is so much to do through the college as well. I'm very thankful for Butte College and it's bitter sweet to be transferring to Chico State next Fall, but Butte will always be in my heart as lots of good memories.
I love Butte college, I have met many interesting people and tried out a variety of courses and loved almost every single class the teachers make you want to go to class. I would recommend taking 15 units a semester to transfer in two years unless you plan on taking winter and summer classes.
The counselors are very helpful with advising what classes to take for the degree required. Also, the DSPS department has assisted me a great deal as I have a disability. Overall, staff, including teachers provide a great service.
Butte college provided an amazing learning environment filled with supportive staff! The school dedicates alot for their students success!
Things I like about butte college is the wonderful teachers. The facilities are wonderful and clean.
This is my first year at Butte College and I enjoy it so far. My classes are nice. I have a flexible schedule. My teachers are very helpful. The curriculum is good. The campus is nice and has a good environment to learn in. I honestly have no complaints. I would recommend Butte College for everyone.
My classes were all very manageable as far as workload goes. I did have a creepy teacher though when I was 19 that made me feel unsafe on campus to the point where I dropped out after spending my whole life being a straight-A student.
Start Your Review of Butte College
I love attending Butte College. The campus is beautiful and very well taken care of. The classes are up to date on many different technologies including the best Wacam tablets you can buy and 3D printers, for example. Many of the professors have an incredible background and truly know what they are teaching. The art programs in particular are absolutely amazing. Many teachers also teach at CSU Chico near by or have taught there previously. The few things I think need to be improved upon are the staffing in the offices, particularly financial aid. A lot of mistakes are made and false information is given. Butte really needs to offer financial counseling to its students so they can plan things with a professional, have access to advice and learn about opportunities for help.
Butte has a very nice campus and some really great teachers. The campus is a bit of a drive from most places, but there are good buses and such. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I'm glad I went to this junior college before university.
My experience at Butte has been nothing but amazing! I've enjoyed every class I have taken, the staff and faculty were very knowledgeable, and the tuition is very reasonably priced. I didn't have any worry about getting any student loans to cover my expenses. Because of this I was able to focus on what is the most important; my education.