Butler University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.79 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.84 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.84 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.95 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.120 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses
Butler University Reviews
Butler is a great school academically! I've never had a professor that wasn't invested in their students success. Excellence is the standard here. I only wish there was more diversity. As a person of color, constantly being surrounded by people that don't look like you and haven't been through the same struggles as you can be mentally draining and lonely.
Choosing to go to Butler was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. It is a great school academically and provides all of the opportunities a student could want in terms of good professors, real life experience and a supportive culture. Looking at the social aspect of the school, Butler has a very-tight knit group of student that share similar values ("The Butler Way"). Also, it is great to be so close to Broad Ripple and Downtown as this is obviously a big advantage both professionally and socially. Diversity on campus is not great, but I do think it is getting better. All in all, I would 100% recommend Butler if you are still deciding. The BU degree is only becoming more valuable!
My experience at Butler has been nothing less than phenomenal. With going away for the first time, from a small town, my academic advisor saw my sadness. He emailed me and had me come to his office on several occasions during the first couple weeks. His words, "Chelsea, you are not going home." He was my second dad, mentor and an actual professor my first semester. I am forever grateful to him! I majoring in Sports Media and have already made huge strides in my field. The professors and athletic department are so welcoming and accommodating to their students! I now know what they mean when you hear, "The Butler Way!" Everything is absolutely top notch here at this incredible institution!