Butler County Community College Reviews

This is an Excellent school to start college at. Almost all of the classes I took here transferred and the general culture of the school is very good.
The campus is a beautiful campus, complete with outside sitting areas and a walking trail. The professors are very helpful and effective. The administration is always happy to assist any students who have questions, and they respond quickly. There are many clubs on campus that help students get involved, and there are also monthly student activities that help the students to take a fun break from school work and enjoy time with their peers.
I enjoyed Butler County Community College because I saved a lot of money and got an excellent education. My professors were always willing to help me if I needed it and were very down to earth. I play baseball as well and I love it. My coaches are very hands on and help mold me into a better player and person. The students at BC3 are also very kind and welcoming. I am glad I chose to attend BC3 and I wouldn’t trade my experience for anything else!
Start Your Review of Butler County Community College
This is definitely an amazing school to attend. They advertise themselves as a great place to start, but you can also complete a bachelors degree through other partnered colleges. Definitely worth every penny.
In my time at Butler County Community College I had great professors. I always had professors who were willing to make sure I was achieving success.
I love it honestly. It's a life saver. I'm getting a great education that I can afford but still be able to work. They haven taken great care of me and worked really hard to help me be able to get the best out of the college.
Butler County Community College in Pennsylvania is a great place for anyone to start pursuing a college degree. The instruction I have received at BC3 has been superior to those who teach at four-year institutions.

Renovation of the library was completed back in August of 2016. The Theater, Science and Technology Building and the Student Success Center are new construction as of (give or take) ten years ago. The campus itself is beautiful with Oak Trees throughout.

Cafeteria food is good for a small community college.

I have met some wonderfully supportive faculty who appreciate the diversity of our student body.
Butler County Community College is affordable. You can get the same associates degree as other universities for a lower tuition. This aspect was huge in deciding to go to BC3. The majority of the professors are respectful and care about your succeeding. There may have been 1 or 2 professors that I've ever had issues with but didn't result in me seeking further action when I had grounds that I could (at least about 1 of them). There are many opportunities for you to get involved on campus with student activities and clubs. I was president of the Christian club on campus, and it was a great opportunity! Overall, BC3 is a great and smart place to start financially!
I am a senior in high school but I'm taking a night class at BC3. I love my teacher, she knows when to joke around but also when to be serious. She knows how to help us learn in a fun way. I honestly wouldn't change a thing about this college. I hopefully will be going there next year, and I can't wait.
Butler County Community College is convenient and affordable. The academics are fairly easy. The campus provides four seasons of beauty. The professors are hit and miss. Some teachers are excellent, and some are unfortunately not. The local area has restaurants, bowling, coffee, ice cream, roller skating, and more.
Very difficult to keep up with the workload when you work part time (includes all weekend every weekend) especially when the tests are assigned on Fridays and are due early Monday morning. Very hard to keep up with and focus on tests.
I have not used many of the service at the school because I already am employed but I have seen and say in on some and they are fantastic!
I love my classmates and all my professors! Everyone is very nice and extremely helpful when someone is in need. The courses I've taken are very helpful and will make my life much easier when I do have a job after I graduate.
The school hosts many events during the year to help the students get jobs, internships, and strong connections with people that are in their field. It is very helpful!
I've done very well this past year of school. I have learned so much that pertains to my major!
Love the school and the people! Classes can be challenging but if you work hard you can push through. Professors are very helpful and understanding!
Choosing Butler Community College was one of the most smartest choices I have made for myself in a long time. I'm excited to learn, I like the teachers, and it's only a ten minute drive from my house. Butler is affordable and can transfer all the credits I was worried about. My math teacher, Mr. Jones was the best teacher I've ever had. He made sure the class knew what they were doing and never gave up on a student.
Start Your Review of Butler County Community College
I play soccer at Butler and the professors are very understanding of my need to miss class and help me catch up on all my work.
I didn't take an online course yet
There's a good outlook for a job once I'm done.