Butler County Community College Reviews

The scenery is amazing, the professors are wonderful and care about you as a person. The cost is so low, and the scholarships cover a lot so I may be graduating completely debt free when I am done. Everyone is so nice on campus and there is ample opportunity to get involved or even work on campus
My experience with this college has been amazing. I have met amazing teachers and students. I highly recommend to all students.
I spent 2 years at BC3. Overall my experience at the college was great. Academics were good, depending on class and professor some classes were easy and some challenging. Diversity was average. Majority of students are from Butler or bordering cities. Some professors are passionate about their careers which is nice to have. Campus safety is always walking around and they have emergency stops located around campus. Its easy to get involved at BC3 and they have a large variety of clubs. All together my time at BC3 was great, I would recommend it to any student.
Start Your Review of Butler County Community College
The price is great and professors truly want to see you succeed. Multiple locations make it easy to commute. Very nice library and resources.
I've met some wonderful professors and have been involved in very fun activities the campus has to offer. I have saved a considerable amount of money going to a community college, and BC3 is the college I'd recommend to my friends and family.
So far, I have had a very excellent experience at BC3. All of my professors are great, the building is nice, and everyone is friendly.
I Love this school they have great resources along with amazing campus locations. They give the students a lot of opportunities to interact with each other. some professors are amazing while others are not but that just comes with every school. If I was a senior in high school again I would still choose the come to BC3 again hands down.
Friendly instructors, beautiful campus. Advisers are very informative and helpful. I find a good variety of classes and availability for times of classes present.
I like this school. The main campus is beautiful and packed with trees and benches. The buildings are also very well maintained and it seems like they frequently get updated and cleaned. The scheduling process is a bit complicated because they don't offer too many sections for each course, but that is really my only complaint.
I enjoy the scenery around my school. It is in an average town but when you're on campus, it doesn't feel that way. It is very quiet and relaxing. The teachers are very kind and approachable and they help to make it easy to succeed in your classes. To add, the food is amazing!
Teachers and staff are wonderful. Accessible to first class education with community college costs. Close to home with access to computers, library, and teachers for questions. They also provide free tutoring.
The setting and the teachers and wonderful students. The beautiful campus is surrounded by forest, it's almost like it's smacked right in the middle of the woods! Quiet, beautiful, and the staff and students are amazing people. It's not your typical loud, obnoxious campus but it's the perfect setting if you're like me and enjoy nature. On the college tour I saw a beautiful baby doe calmly walking around on campus. You won't find moments like that in the big city campus.
I really like how laid back and open things are. The atmosphere is very welcoming and calming due to the amount of nature and seclusion.
There were hiccups with classes being canceled on accident but after I called everything was set back to normal.
I have had nothing but positive experiences over the past year at BC3. The faculty and advisers are extremely helpful and kind, and there are many class options to take including in-person, online, and fast-track courses. The campus is only a 10 minute drive from where I live and where I work, making it easy for me to be a full-time student and worker. The campus is nice and has a beautiful walking trail for students or locals to stay in shape. I constantly rave about BC3 and would recommend the school for anyone and everyone.
A great way to save money the first year or two of your college degree. Transferable credits can be hard to come by if you don't transfer to a state school. Most professors were helpful and taught a lot of valuable information.
I attended here for three years(I switched programs after the first year), and all three were very satisfactory. BC3 allows you get all of the basic classes out of the way for affordable prices and even has transfer and 4-year degree agreements set up with various 4-year colleges in the region. Since it is a community college, it currently has no dorms so commuting is the only way to get there.
Butler County Community College is great to start at. They offer a lot of opportunities to find a school to transfer to and a major to pursue. BC3 also has smaller classes which helps big time. Students can ask more question easier and get one on one time with their professors. The campus is relatively small which is great for the cold weather. They tend the campus very well and all the teacher I have encountered have been great! You get to pick your classes and when to go which really helps with working at the same time. They also have pretty cheap and good food.
Start Your Review of Butler County Community College
Since I'm going to BC3 which is a branch of Butler Community college, I loved how there were 5 class rooms in the college so you can't get lost. In each classroom there are 15-20 people so you can be one on one with the professor and get to know them. I also liked how cheap the college compared to other colleges I toured. Lastly I loved how 75% of students who go to this college graduate debt free. What I want changed is I wish BC3 had more majors for people to go in.
This is an Excellent school to start college at. Almost all of the classes I took here transferred and the general culture of the school is very good.
The campus is a beautiful campus, complete with outside sitting areas and a walking trail. The professors are very helpful and effective. The administration is always happy to assist any students who have questions, and they respond quickly. There are many clubs on campus that help students get involved, and there are also monthly student activities that help the students to take a fun break from school work and enjoy time with their peers.