1. Butler, PA
  2. 2 Year

Butler County Community College Reviews

Butler County Community College is affordable. You can get the same associates degree as other universities for a lower tuition. This aspect was huge in deciding to go to BC3. The majority of the professors are respectful and care about your succeeding. There may have been 1 or 2 professors that I've ever had issues with but didn't result in me seeking further action when I had grounds that I could (at least about 1 of them). There are many opportunities for you to get involved on campus with student activities and clubs. I was president of the Christian club on campus, and it was a great opportunity! Overall, BC3 is a great and smart place to start financially!
I am a senior in high school but I'm taking a night class at BC3. I love my teacher, she knows when to joke around but also when to be serious. She knows how to help us learn in a fun way. I honestly wouldn't change a thing about this college. I hopefully will be going there next year, and I can't wait.
Butler County Community College is convenient and affordable. The academics are fairly easy. The campus provides four seasons of beauty. The professors are hit and miss. Some teachers are excellent, and some are unfortunately not. The local area has restaurants, bowling, coffee, ice cream, roller skating, and more.
Very difficult to keep up with the workload when you work part time (includes all weekend every weekend) especially when the tests are assigned on Fridays and are due early Monday morning. Very hard to keep up with and focus on tests.
I have not used many of the service at the school because I already am employed but I have seen and say in on some and they are fantastic!
  • College Senior
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
I love my classmates and all my professors! Everyone is very nice and extremely helpful when someone is in need. The courses I've taken are very helpful and will make my life much easier when I do have a job after I graduate.
The school hosts many events during the year to help the students get jobs, internships, and strong connections with people that are in their field. It is very helpful!
  • College Senior
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
I've done very well this past year of school. I have learned so much that pertains to my major!
Love the school and the people! Classes can be challenging but if you work hard you can push through. Professors are very helpful and understanding!
Choosing Butler Community College was one of the most smartest choices I have made for myself in a long time. I'm excited to learn, I like the teachers, and it's only a ten minute drive from my house. Butler is affordable and can transfer all the credits I was worried about. My math teacher, Mr. Jones was the best teacher I've ever had. He made sure the class knew what they were doing and never gave up on a student.
I play soccer at Butler and the professors are very understanding of my need to miss class and help me catch up on all my work.
I didn't take an online course yet
There's a good outlook for a job once I'm done.
  • College Freshman
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
Teachers are very helpful, class sizes are small.
Butler County Community College has a high rating
  • College Freshman
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
The program pushes you to be the best you can be.
Overall everything is great about this college.
I've had to meet the adviser 2 different times. They've messed up on my paperwork and enrollment a few times as well.
They could have taken the time to explain their enrollment process...
I attended a large, major university that made me feel really insignificant. At this school, I actually felt like a person. My professors all know my name and will take time out of their schedule to help you out. They are willing to adapt their teaching styles to fit what is best for the learning styles of the class. I don't ever go in for help (even at the student resource center or tutoring center) and fell like the people there just don't care about me.