Butler Community College Reviews

Butler Community College offers several classes and opportunities for ambitious high school students to get a jump start on their college education. They have basic courses and specialized career programs available at several locations in the Wichita Ks area.
Loved most of my professors except my College Algebra professor. The classes were enjoyable and not too difficult. I wish the Andover campus was nicer and I wish some people took it more seriously.
Ever since I walked through the door, everyone has been nothing but helpful and supportive of me! They helped me not only to enroll, but to figure out what kind of path I wanted to take.
Start Your Review of Butler Community College
I have been attending Butler CC for two years now. I like the small class size since it's much easier to interact with the professors and classmates. It is well-equipped with computer labs. Staff are nice. They also provide the students with free tutoring in each location.
Butler is cheap and easy. The professors are helpful and it’s non invasive. I really didn’t know how i felt about attending a junior college, but I’m glad i was able to go to college directly after high school to ensure I didn’t miss out.
I give butler an average rating due to staff reach out. With big universities advisors usually send out emails constantly to help out students with scholarships, interns, jobs, etc. This is not done at butler and would make a huge difference in students success.
This is my first year at Butler CC but I can already tell you that I absolutely love the atmosphere. Everyone is so kind to one another. I also enjoy the professors here, they are wonderful people. For this only being my first year here at Butler CC, I enjoyed my time well.
Fantastic school, great and helpful teachers, small class sizes, and extremely nice staff. Would highly recommend for getting those gen eds out off the way for less.
Every professor spend time helping you once you asked for help and let them know you don't understand what's going on in their class.
Butler is a really great school. I am taking online classes but the teachers are terrific. I think that books should come out of either the school, tuition or just free. I don't like how the school and other websites have the books at different prices and some don't have the books that are needed.
I have completed 27 credit hours so far through BCC, and I have loved every course! Given that this college offers smaller classes, it gives the professors more time to connect with students and truly help them develop and grow.
I love the school, The teachers care about your education. The class room setting is small so you will receive one on one. I have attended the school for 1 year and a half and have only had one bad teacher.
Going to a community college for my first two years was a great decision! It is much less expensive than going to a university and you get to know professors and other students on a more personal level than you might at a big university. Also Butler is close to home for me so I can go back when I need to and still be very close to school. I totally recommend Butler to anyone who is looking for a perfect Junior college experience.
Butler Community College is filled with good teachers who teach all of the materials in a way that it is easy to understand.
Last semester, I took two classes on campus and was amazed by the way that students interacted with the staff and one another. As a high school student, this was a pleasant shift in atmosphere.
Butler is very welcoming and helpful, but I would love to see more oportunities for high school students who would like a head-start on their college careers.
I had a great experience here. The professors actually care about your education and success. They also will help you in anyway.
Start Your Review of Butler Community College
I am a full-time online student at Butler Community College, and so far I really enjoy how my classes are set up, and how easy it is for me to keep track of everything that is due and will be due. My teachers get back to me quickly, and there is an online tutor that comes in handy. As a nontraditional student who hadn't attended school in 10 years, I was pretty intimidated but attending Butler has been an awesome experience for me thanks to the resources and helpfulness of everyone.
Butler Community College is an amazing place for all students to go and enjoy an affordable freshman and sophomore year of college before transferring to a more expensive 4-year university. Even though some of the lectures are quite large the professors always take the time to learn each students name. I remember professor Kim Karr and me had some inside jokes and she really made me feel welcome in her classroom. Her and many of my other professors continue to make my college experience very enjoyable.
Butler Community College is a great place to start your education. It is very affordable and the instructors spend a lot of time and effort in to making your education experience as smooth as possible. This is a great place to get your general education courses out of the way.