Butler Community College Reviews

I had a great experience here. The professors actually care about your education and success. They also will help you in anyway.
I am a full-time online student at Butler Community College, and so far I really enjoy how my classes are set up, and how easy it is for me to keep track of everything that is due and will be due. My teachers get back to me quickly, and there is an online tutor that comes in handy. As a nontraditional student who hadn't attended school in 10 years, I was pretty intimidated but attending Butler has been an awesome experience for me thanks to the resources and helpfulness of everyone.
Butler Community College is an amazing place for all students to go and enjoy an affordable freshman and sophomore year of college before transferring to a more expensive 4-year university. Even though some of the lectures are quite large the professors always take the time to learn each students name. I remember professor Kim Karr and me had some inside jokes and she really made me feel welcome in her classroom. Her and many of my other professors continue to make my college experience very enjoyable.
Start Your Review of Butler Community College
Butler Community College is a great place to start your education. It is very affordable and the instructors spend a lot of time and effort in to making your education experience as smooth as possible. This is a great place to get your general education courses out of the way.
People in the office are very helpful with academic and financial advice. At times it can be confusing, you have to be on top of your bills and due dates. Teachers and the financial department don't always remind you. You have to be aware so you don't get late fees or grade penalties.
Butler Community College is not bad, it is just small. It feels like high school all over again and I wish I would have gone away and met some new people. I don't have a problem with the school but it is mainly regret that I did not go away and have that college experience everyone else did.
Butler community college is a great college. It is very affordable. Most of the teachers are great in their own ways. Butler does have its faults, but what school doesn't.
Small college with teachers willing to help. Smaller classes in order to be more close with the students and teachers.
I've enjoyed my experience here. I've had good and bad professors, just like anywhere else, but it was definitely a good decision to apply here.
I enjoy Butler Community College mainly because of the student to teacher ratio. I have been able to become personal with all of my professors, and that means a lot to me. I have been able to communicate with all of my professors efficiently and they have all been willing to help me when I am struggling. I also really appreciate the different campus locations, which allow me to take classes in my home town instead of live on campus in dorms.
I would like to see better trained advisers and professors who took the work a little more serious. One time I met with an adviser and I asked him if he could help me figure out which credits I needed to transfer to WSU. I told him I wanted what I wanted to major in, etc. Finally he, very rudely, told me, "Well I dunno what classes to tell ya to take. I'm not a WSU advisor." He was very rude. The professors are alright.
I have been attending Butler Community College for 1 year. I have really enjoyed my time here. The professors and staff are very helpful.
I will say that this college has made my life so much easier. When I first started at Butler, I felt like I wasn't going to make it and fail. Throughout the three years, I was able to pass with a degree in Liberal Arts and able to go to a 4 year and start my nursing degree. The classes there were fairly simple and able to work with along with the teachers as well.
During my time at Butler Community College, I have noticed some minor issues things like faulty equipment and small dorms. Other than that, Butler has many awesome things like their arts programs and their interesting library space.
I am a returning non-traditional student at Butler with plans of obtaining a nursing degree. I really like the smaller classes that are offered at Butler. The classes allow for a more one on one understanding for both the professor and the student. The atmosphere is more relaxed and friendly and the professors that I have encountered share this as a quality, as well. In comparison to other universities, Butler has been a "a saving grace" for me, from the education cost, to the overall learning experience.
I liked that it's small and focuses on the individual. It's very nice having the ability for one-on-ones with the professors if need be, and they all seem to want to see us pass.
Butler created an easy going and fun experience of learning for me. All of my teachers encourage critical thinking and working outside the box, which has made all of my classes fun and I feel confident in my academic career.
Start Your Review of Butler Community College
Butler has a variety of majors and great professors. It is a small location and more of a high school feel,this is not the plans for you if you want a giant college.People come and go throughout the day and there's not many so there's a great chance to have more interaction with your professors.Mostly everyone is friendly and very helpful when needed.
Everyone is very welcoming. However I didn't really enjoy my time here. The teachers are all well educated and willing to help with anything you need.
Butler is almost reminiscent of high school, it is a close knit community school that has small class sizes that will allow you to know your professor personally. I would recommend everyone to Butler because of how helpful the professors are. You can really get a sense that your professor care about you!