Butler Community College Reviews

Cheapest option for both undergead students and students planning to transfer to a four year university.
Being from California, it was a big change in scenery to move to Kansas. The friendly professors and entire environment at Butler made me feel so comfortable 1300 miles away from home. I especially like the fact that the class sizes are so small which makes it so much easier to bridge the gap between the students and educators.
I took online courses and one class on campus for high school in two different summers. Great experience on campus, the online software had a few bugs but it was fixed right away.
Start Your Review of Butler Community College
The staff are engaged with their students. Enrollment can be a difficult process, along with setting up online courses.
The move was good, I was not too far from home, the facility was nice for a first time student. My roommate match was great. Things were very conveniently set up so you don't have to leave the dorms. Campus was small but nice.
Butler had great facilities and online programs for non-traditional students! It is priced well and had exactly what I was looking for in an education program, directly linked to Emporia State University.

Some professors were unclear with instruction online and in-person.
The teachers are extremely helpful and actually care about you; not only as a student but also as a person. All of my teachers were always understanding of any situation I was in and helped me in any way they could. The peers were also very supportive of one another.
Hard for me to get involved. I didn’t know where to go to get connected to activities outside of the classroom
Butler can be a great school, when you know what you want. I have often found that if you go into the advisers office and ask for help, they will give you endless attention. The environment is very small and homey. It's a great place to starat for your first year.
Butler Community College was very similar to my high school in my opinion. I really enjoyed that the class sizes were identical to that of my high school. I felt like I got more time totally and connect with the instructor and if I needed help they were always available. Butler has a great atmosphere, I've met great people in what seems like very semester.
Great college for people looking for higher education at a good price. As a high school student, it has created great opportunities for me to get ahead on my medical track for college and take some advanced classes.
I've had no regrets attending Butler and I enjoy all my classes. The professors are understanding and friendly. The work environment is great because there are many resources for student uses and there's never any disturbances.
Butler Community College offers several classes and opportunities for ambitious high school students to get a jump start on their college education. They have basic courses and specialized career programs available at several locations in the Wichita Ks area.
Loved most of my professors except my College Algebra professor. The classes were enjoyable and not too difficult. I wish the Andover campus was nicer and I wish some people took it more seriously.
Ever since I walked through the door, everyone has been nothing but helpful and supportive of me! They helped me not only to enroll, but to figure out what kind of path I wanted to take.
I have been attending Butler CC for two years now. I like the small class size since it's much easier to interact with the professors and classmates. It is well-equipped with computer labs. Staff are nice. They also provide the students with free tutoring in each location.
Butler is cheap and easy. The professors are helpful and it’s non invasive. I really didn’t know how i felt about attending a junior college, but I’m glad i was able to go to college directly after high school to ensure I didn’t miss out.
Start Your Review of Butler Community College
I give butler an average rating due to staff reach out. With big universities advisors usually send out emails constantly to help out students with scholarships, interns, jobs, etc. This is not done at butler and would make a huge difference in students success.
This is my first year at Butler CC but I can already tell you that I absolutely love the atmosphere. Everyone is so kind to one another. I also enjoy the professors here, they are wonderful people. For this only being my first year here at Butler CC, I enjoyed my time well.
Fantastic school, great and helpful teachers, small class sizes, and extremely nice staff. Would highly recommend for getting those gen eds out off the way for less.