- 2 Year
- EL DORADO, KS
- Professorsgrade C+
- Valuegrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Safetygrade A
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Locationgrade B minus
As the second largest community college in Kansas, students who choose Butler enjoy:
- Small class sizes with friendly, knowledgeable instructors.
- Single-course credentials, one-year certificates and two-year degrees in over 100 programs, 30 of which are fully online.
- Nationally recognized programs including nursing, athletics, livestock judging, cyber security and the Redler Institute of Culinary Arts.
- A modern workforce-focused curriculum including vital apprenticeship training.
- Top notch athletics.
- $3 million in financial aid awarded every year.
Butler Community College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities494 Graduates
- Nursing363 Graduates
- Business70 Graduates
- Elementary Education50 Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies49 Graduates
- Accounting35 Graduates
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)27 Graduates
- Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects26 Graduates
- Engineering19 Graduates
- Health Aides and Attendants19 Graduates
The Redler Institute of Culinary Arts
Elevate your next dish's flavor by learning to apply the latest professional techniques through our detailed and carefully assembled culinary program. During your time here, you'll learn the science of cooking, heat transfer methods, knife skills, kitchen equipment identification and operation, along with a host of classical and modern cooking techniques.
- Mix of Online and on Campus33%
- On Campus35%