- 4 Year
- EUGENE, OR
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are actively engaged in monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. As the nation responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adjusting our admissions processes to offer greater flexibility to students and their families. Below you will find information and resources that will help you move forward with your plan to study at Bushnell University. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade C+
- Campus Foodgrade B
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade A
Devoted to offering a Christ-centered environment since its founding 125 years ago, Bushnell University encourages students to pursue wisdom, nurture faith, and champion service. Here, students answer God’s call in their lives and prepare to make a positive difference through career, family, church, and community.
Nestled in Oregon’s stunning Willamette Valley, Bushnell is located in Eugene, Oregon. From campus, it’s a short trip to the beaches of the Pacific Ocean, the fresh snow of the Cascades, or the cool waters of dozens of streams, rivers, waterfalls, and lakes.
Bushnell offers over 50 majors, concentrations, and minors to choose from, ranging from Business, Education, Music, Psychology, Pre-Medicine, Pre-Law, Software Engineering, and Youth Ministry. Bushnell’s athletic program competes in the NAIA.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 12 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business35 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities20 Graduates
- Nursing Administration18 Graduates
- Elementary Education17 Graduates
- Psychology16 Graduates
- Exercise Physiology11 Graduates
- High School Education11 Graduates
- Accounting5 Graduates
- Communications4 Graduates
- English4 Graduates
Responsive. Engaged. Inventive. Bushnell’s School of Music and Performing Arts provides students with the fundamental musical knowledge and performance skills necessary for an innovative music education. Students have the option to pursue a specialized concentration such as Composition, Music Business, Music Industry, or Worship Arts.
- Mix of Online and on Campus33%
- On Campus32%
- Christ -like55%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 16 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 9 responses