Bunker Hill Community College Reviews

The only thing I'd change is to make sure all advisors are knowledgeable on classes required for certain majors. When I first went certain advisors had me take classes that did not pertain to my major, which is something I didn't find out until recently. I found out how to do it myself after some time. Besides that, however, it's a good affordable college with a wide variety of diversity.
Bunker Hill does not have the best online class options but the in-person classes are usually scheduled at convenient times and taught by knowledgable instructors.
While the facilities certainly leave much to be desired, the community at the school makes it a great place to be. Professors actually care and motivate students, we have students here from over 150 countries, very diverse and accepting.
Review Bunker Hill Community College
Bunkerhill is a great community college to start off in. I've had a great experience overall and the professors I've had, have been good.
It was very pleasant, I got into BHCC right after High School , partially ro play Basketball for them. It was a bit challenging to say the least, although i didn't graduate from there I had the pleasure to learn a lot about college in my year there. The staff can be supportive but ultimately it rests in your hand to make it happen for you.
Bunker Hill is a great community college that really take their student into perspective. Most importantly lot of their classes are suitable for adult learning, which is very important for single mom like me. Also, many of their professor are attentive to their students. I would recommend Bunker Hill Community college to anyone.
Teachers are amazing, helped me understand the material and pass the course with amazing grades. You can tell that the staff wants to help you succeed.
I love everything in this college. Everything is very accessible and the staff are very friendly. The teachers are amazing and theres help everywhere
I like the class sizes and how helpful the teachers can be. Sometimes the people in the admitting office and financial aid can be rude. I don't know if it's because how busy it can get, but find a way to try to remain professional and courteous. It's also time they update the bathrooms and some classrooms.
Bunker Hill Community College is a very diverse school and it has a lot more resources than my last school and I am loving going to college. I don't think there is anything to change.
Overall my experience at Bunker has been great. Sure, I've had a few mediocre professors but very few compared to the great ones who helped me so much. I learned so much in my courses because of how small the classes are and how they are taught. The best professors I have has are the ones who really engage in the classroom, who really care about your success and that is really important.
Even thought I am not receiving a degree from this school, it really is going to help me get into a college of my choice. If I had stayed longer, I would have definitely loved to study abroad or have gotten an internship somewhere. They really have so many options and resources for students.
There are so many classes to choose from at different times of the day which really helped me and others who work as well as go to school.
The selection of classes here are great. The classes I've taken have been so eye-opening, I have learned so many new things and even realized what exactly I want to study.
So far, my experience at Bunker Hill Community College has been great even though it isn't the school for me. It really helped me improve my work ethic and figure out what I want to study. My professors have all been wonderful and I've met so many friends here. It's a great stepping stone for people who are unsure about what they want to do.
Classes are very flexible and I was able to schedule my classes around my work schedule perfectly.
Classes are small and professors are helpful
Review Bunker Hill Community College
This school is great for earning an associates degree and preparing the student for transferring to a 4-year college
Most professors are helpful and care about their students
This school is affordable and has plenty of resources.