Bunker Hill Community College Reviews

I loved all aspects of Bunker Hill except I wish they had more professors teaching the core classes for the Information Technology program. I work while also being in school full time and appreciate having options in the scheduling process but am somewhat limited due to having 1 or 2 professors teaching certain courses.
great college , with a great academic level. sympathetic professors, great and safe location area. friendly students. well organized
Bunker Hill is pretty good for a community college. It offers a wide variety of classes and majors. The school is very affordable and it's great place to earn an associates without student debt. The campus itself could see some improvements. Its very dark and dingy, and feels very old. Like any school, there are good professors and bad professors. Classes seem to be taught to the least educated students and not to the middle, so it can feel very dumbed-down. Overall, it's a good place to start before transferring, but there could improvements.
Start Your Review of Bunker Hill Community College
Loved Bunker Hill!! I definitely loved how it paved the pathway for better oppurtunities. Once I graduated, I noticed Bunker Hill Community College has a GREAT reputation in the working field. It made it incredibly easy for me to find a job and it made me VERY proud to let fellow co-workers know I was a bunker hill graduate.
I love the school a lot and it's very diverse and the professor are really detigated to help out there student's and want them to be successful in every way.
It's a great community school with nice professors that care about their students. Most resources needed are available for the students, whether it is food for those that need or finances for those going through hard times.
My experience with Bunker hill is amazing. Its super diverse and everyone from staff to student are helpful in every way. After not being able to afford college when I originally graduated high school back in 2007, Bunker Hill welcomed me with open arms and it was affordable. So I could get my education and not be stressed about my financials while I do it. A single mom like me really appreciates it because I can show my girls that you can do anything you put your mind to.
My Years in Bunker Hill Community College was very good I learned a lot Met a lot of great Professors and became a better student. Bunker hill was a great opportunity for me to figure out what I wanted to do.
This school is a great school to attend. Everyone is very nice. The fact that they have midnight classes and weekend classes they accommodate everyone's schedule and that is amazing.
I truly feel that if you need to begin a college career in the city of Boston, Bunker Hill Community College is the place to being. The coursework is extremely similar to what you would get at a 4-year institution. You won't find it difficult to transfer these credits to other colleges. Secondly, many of Bostons best universities frequently visit the campus and tell us that BHCC has strong standings and they would welcome students. The professors, in my experience, are more than willing to help a student succeed, and often will cater to a busy students schedule. Being in Boston, the college is in close proximity to many opportunities that faculty are willing to help a student go for. I would highly recommend Bunker Hill Community College from the high school or international student all the way to the working parent.
This school has a lot to offer but it's not offering it right. Staff is rude and goes out of their way to be unhelpful. Most professors are great but students who have no interest in taking their studies seriously end up ruining the experience for everyone else.
The only thing I'd change is to make sure all advisors are knowledgeable on classes required for certain majors. When I first went certain advisors had me take classes that did not pertain to my major, which is something I didn't find out until recently. I found out how to do it myself after some time. Besides that, however, it's a good affordable college with a wide variety of diversity.
Bunker Hill does not have the best online class options but the in-person classes are usually scheduled at convenient times and taught by knowledgable instructors.
While the facilities certainly leave much to be desired, the community at the school makes it a great place to be. Professors actually care and motivate students, we have students here from over 150 countries, very diverse and accepting.
Bunkerhill is a great community college to start off in. I've had a great experience overall and the professors I've had, have been good.
It was very pleasant, I got into BHCC right after High School , partially ro play Basketball for them. It was a bit challenging to say the least, although i didn't graduate from there I had the pleasure to learn a lot about college in my year there. The staff can be supportive but ultimately it rests in your hand to make it happen for you.
Bunker Hill is a great community college that really take their student into perspective. Most importantly lot of their classes are suitable for adult learning, which is very important for single mom like me. Also, many of their professor are attentive to their students. I would recommend Bunker Hill Community college to anyone.
Start Your Review of Bunker Hill Community College
Teachers are amazing, helped me understand the material and pass the course with amazing grades. You can tell that the staff wants to help you succeed.
I love everything in this college. Everything is very accessible and the staff are very friendly. The teachers are amazing and theres help everywhere
I like the class sizes and how helpful the teachers can be. Sometimes the people in the admitting office and financial aid can be rude. I don't know if it's because how busy it can get, but find a way to try to remain professional and courteous. It's also time they update the bathrooms and some classrooms.