Buena Vista University Reviews

I would like to see more adaptation to the students who don't live on campus. I would like to see teachers who respond to their emails and who can offer help to students when they need it instead of refusing to help them because they are not traditional on campus students.
Most of the professors are great! They offer advice and information to enhance your education. I am able to complete multiple field experiences so I get my foot in the door different places. But when they say this is a school for working adults that is not accurate, many weeks I have 20+ assignments due each week. Also the academic adviser I was assigned dose not respond well to emails and does not tell me about things in advance. Better notification from the adviser, questions answered quicker, and a realistic view of what this college is would be better. The classes are very good, the professors a great, but having so many assignments in one week makes working and going to school very difficult.
Buena Vista is a great option for those non-traditional students such as myself. You can take courses online at your own pace and convenience. Every advisor I have spoken with is very knowledgeable and helpful. If they don't know an answer, they will definitely go above and beyond to find it for you.
Review Buena Vista University
I love how many options you have for online learning. I will be able to graduate with a double major all online which is most convenient for me. I also like that the classes are accelerated, so you have each class done in a two month span.
So far I love how everything has gone.
Love that I can get my degree completely online
Very easy to apply. Advisor was so helpful and friendly.
don't know much since i'm online
So far everyone has been very helpful!
No Greek life at all.
Great teams and are a great option for events to attend with friends and families.
This school has been a great challenge for me. I am excited about my classes and the opportunity to learn under some great teachers and professionals in their field.
Safety here is great and campus security helps out alot on campus
it is easy to get a career at bv or go to graduate school
The courses are pretty well but challanging
its a great place there is plenty of room in the dorms
there is no greek life at this school at all or will ever be.
Review Buena Vista University
BVU is a great place for athletics and are on an uprise for the future years
I think that its okay school but its to much money and to much debt.
I really enjoy BVU, the teachers are great.