Buena Vista University Reviews

I continuously see improvements on campus whether it be from the new renovation or simply making new additions to student life.
So far my years at BV have been wonderful! The experiences that you have make are one in a million. The professors are great and really have your best interest in mind. Classes are fairly easy if you put in the work and effort. BV has a great campus and wonderful resources!
So far I've had a wonderful experience with this school. They have made it a very easy transition from my AA to getting into my Bachelors. I can personally talk to someone on my campus in my little town 5 days a week and they have classes online or in person, which is great for a single, working mom of two. I am excited to graduate and see where my life goes!
Start Your Review of Buena Vista University
Buena Vista University is a great institution where the professors know the students by name and the president loves to interact with students. Sometimes during finals week, the president will buy students coffee. BVU has great athletic coaches and athletics is a big driver for new students.
At Buena Vista University, I have experienced the different culture and the student life. The campus is small which helped me find all my classes with no difficulty. With small classes, it helps students and professors get to know each other better and students always can go to professors for help. Buena vista has many was you can get help for classes such as the CAE, which is a study room with tutors and quite rooms. People at BVU want to help you and want you to become successful in life after BVU.
It’s small, everyone is nice, campus is gorgeous, and class sizes are about 20kids. I would change that if you are not a freshman you are not requirred to have the meal plan to help cut students costs down.
I love it here so much! They are so open and welcoming. They have the feel of a small college with all the amazing opportunities of a big college! This school has helped changed my life for the better and is going to really help me make in the outside world.
In my time at Buena Vista, I have really enjoyed in. There is a great atmosphere on campus, and it is very enjoyable for students. They always have activities, whether it be midnight movies or intramural activities, that are suited for every type of student. As an athlete on campus myself, I have enjoyed all of the sports here on campus, and we have great fan attendance at all of our home games. I feel like the teachers are very good on campus and make sure we get a quality education. Another thing that is nice, is that it is the cheapest division 3 school in the conference, so it is reasonably affordable to attend. Overall, Buena Vista is a great school that I would recommend to others.
Love that it is a small school where the teachers are really here to help you learn. Everything on campus is centrally located and easy to get to. People are friendly and caring and the there are resources for help everywhere, you just have to ask. The food could be better with more variety.
The online courses are fast and educational, as well as very appropriatly geared toward my degree. There are many areas available to help should you need it at anytime. The site and the support have been amazing. The cost is very comparable to others and I feel that the education that I am receiving is top of the line.
So far my experience with Buena Vista has been great! I've advanced academically and enjoyed my time.
This school is a great school I just wish they offered more ways to make the school more affordable through financial aid.
I love the community. Everyone has been so helpful and nice.
I have met a lot of great people. There are a lot of ways to get involved.
BVU is very diverse compared to my high school so that is great! Most professors are pretty good about getting to know your name so classes are easier for both parties. The size of the classes are also generally smaller, which is something I like.
Sometimes I've gotten the run around from different offices when I need help on something, but I love the education I get here!!!
Buena Vista University is very student oriented, they truly have the students interests as top priority.
I like that Buena Vista University is a small college. I would like to see more courses offered. I would like to see the college be a more friendly environment.
Start Your Review of Buena Vista University
I am a incoming freshamn going to Buena Vista univeristy and i will say that based on my visit it has been an excellent suprise it was an excellent visit i got to see the campus see how college was going to be like in a day and i love it
I would like to see more adaptation to the students who don't live on campus. I would like to see teachers who respond to their emails and who can offer help to students when they need it instead of refusing to help them because they are not traditional on campus students.
Most of the professors are great! They offer advice and information to enhance your education. I am able to complete multiple field experiences so I get my foot in the door different places. But when they say this is a school for working adults that is not accurate, many weeks I have 20+ assignments due each week. Also the academic adviser I was assigned dose not respond well to emails and does not tell me about things in advance. Better notification from the adviser, questions answered quicker, and a realistic view of what this college is would be better. The classes are very good, the professors a great, but having so many assignments in one week makes working and going to school very difficult.