Bucks County Community College Reviews

I've attended Bucks County Community College online, and it is very well organized. I went there to apply and sign up for the online courses, and they were all very helpful, in fact, we got it all done by the end of the day. All my professors answer my emails quickly and contact me if they think I need help with an assignment. I use canvas for my courses, and it is really easy to find assignments, deadlines, and grades. I would recommend this school to my friends because of how good the teachers are, how easy it is to find books for the class and how well they grade essays or little assignments.
Bucks is a great place for students who are maintaining an academic status and working at the same time. I would recommend this college for part time students.
Bucks is a great starter-school for college. It helps ease students into the college scene without having to live on-campus. Many of the students who attend the college go to improve their GPA or save money before transferring to four-year institutions. However, if anything could change about Bucks, they should include more class variety at their Perkasie and Bristol campuses.
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
Great college! Only negative about the school is the parking lots are a hike. All the teachers I’ve had there are great.
Bucks County Community College isn't just an education. Bucks is another world full of opportunities that will lead you to develop skills that will be necessary in everyday life. I would reccomend attending Bucks not only because of the return on the investment, but the positive atmosphere that the campus posesses.
Bucks is a small, tight-knit community filled with inspiring professors and kind peers. Every professor I have had was inspiring and wanted their student's to achieve.
As an adult student with a full-time job, I highly recommend Bucks as a great school to help you get on your feet with the education and skills you'll need to pursue a later-in-life career change. The teachers are great, the classes are small, and time slots are available for people who work 9-5.
I had a nice experience at Bucks County Community College. Most of the teachers I had were very nice and helpful. Their food isn't that good. Best to go to the nearest Chick-fil-A.
So far my experience at Bucks has been very possitive. After not being in school for 30 years everyone has been very helpful and answers all of my questions. The professors have been great and helpful and willing to take the time to explain something that you don't understand.
I am a non-traditional student and will have attended Bucks for the better part of five years to complete my associates in business administration. I have interacted with administration members, financial aid staff, guidance counselors, book store staff, professors, and peers and have truly valued and appreciated the interactions. The professors are always helpful and supportive, which makes the goal achievable.
bucks is a wonderful college. IF your looking to save money and take the alternative route of transferring to a university. bucks is the way to go. not so expensive. great teachers great atmosphere.
A great community college to start at, whether it's to transfer or go to work after 2 years. Aside from the Financial Aid office, most of the staff are extremely helpful in assisting your career goals.
Bucks is a very good school. Everyone there is very polite and nice and does their own business. There are a lot of good places to study or even just hang out between classes. The teachers are nice and want to help you with any problems you may have. The food leaves a little to be desired but there are many great places in the Newtown area to get food. However parking isn't the best, so getting there early would be best and not leaving the lot until you have to go home is a good idea. the campus is a little big and if you don't know where things are it might be hard to navigate but once you get the hang of the way things are you can run around campus and get to classes easily.
Schooling at BCCC offers me the ability to grow and make connections, while saving money. It mirrors the on campus experience of four year colleges without the extra cost. Professors are motivated to help their students succeed, and if you decide to work hard your environment gives back to you.
The administration staff are super helpful. My professors really care about helping the students learn. And the class sizes are perfect ! Overall a great environment to learn in .
Bucks County Community College is great starting school. Coming out of high school and not knowing what I wanted to pursue in life, Bucks made it easy and helped me choose what I should pursue. My experience with staff has been nothing but amazing. The staff want to help you and are very friendly. They want you in and out so you can move onto bigger and better things but, want you to enjoy your experience there and be more than prepared for whatever you want to do.
So far I love the professors who are true masters at their craft. I currently major in Computer Networking Technology and I really do feel prepared to take certification tests once I am done with this semester. The facilities are very nice and the location beautiful. Overall, I am very pleased with this community college and what it has to offer! I recommend to go!
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
I think it's a good way to save money and going to college. The teachers and staff are very helpful and they always have ways of getting the students involved. I have very much enjoyed my time there.
I am a student here at bucks and my experience with them is Rocky. I can never get my advisor on the phone or by email, sometimes I have to do a pop up visit. Financial aid and student accounts are no help at all for anything.
I love all the teachers and students that go to this college. I have never had a bad teacher or a bad interaction with one. For the most part the faculty is very dedicated to their students. This college is also perfect for those who need to work and pursue their education at the same time. I worked approximately 25-30 hours per week and was able to take both in person and online classes to achieve an associates degree. I only gave it four stars though because the financial aid department is a nightmare to work with.