Bucks County Community College Reviews

Campus was well maintained and safety was excellent. Professors were very accessible and knowledgeable. The facilities and classroom were clean and material was available for labs.
Wonderful staff and teachers, but some policies were ridiculous, and some classes were not worth the money. For example, astronomy was awful.
The class sizes were small and personable. Every professor knew their students name, and because of this as students we have many resources and I myself have had an internship come from it.
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
I absolutely love Bucks County Community College. My professors were amazing, there are always activities going on, and they provide many opportunities for students to grow. The tutoring center has been a huge help for me in the past two years. I don't think that I would have passed any of my math classes without the help of the wonderful tutors. I have never felt unsafe walking through campus, even when I took a night class. BCCC is a place where I have made new friends, connected with old ones, and became friends with people that I never thought I would be friends with. One thing I would like to see improved is the wireless internet. I have had many problems with it and have not known who to go to for help. There certainly is a stigma about community college, and I feel this is why not many students want to attend one. I attended BCCC because I was unsure of my career path and the wonderful professors were able to help and guide me in the right direction.
My overall experience with Bucks County Community College has been amazing. The low prices of the classes has helped me out a lot in the long run because I will not be struggling with money as much as I would have at another college. Bucks allowed me to choose how many classes I wanted to take per semester and the class sizes were small enough that I was able to build a relationship with each of my teachers. There were also many clubs and organizations that I could pick from to become more involved with other students. Bucks has given me the head start that I needed to become successful without breaking the bank.
Being a community college many people will say it does not compare to a University. Honestly, Bucks feels like a campus is exactly like a University. The staff is very professional and they really want you to succeed.
Bucks County Community College has a nice campus and the teacher are also nice. Some of the teachers can be hard but if you do your work, you will be fine in the classes.
Bucks County Community College is fantastic. The professors for the most part are extremely helpful and are looking for you to succeed. It's a very comfortable environment transitioning from high school to college.
Buck College is one of the best community college. They offer free tutoring, and you can get help in whatever subject you need help in. All the Professors are great.
I thoroughly enjoyed the education I received at Bucks. I think it's a great school to go to if you want to receive the experience that you desire, but you don't want to spend several thousands of dollars to do so. The instructors that I had in my major were all very kind and willing to help us learn, and the coursework, though challenging, wasn't insanely crippling. Would definitely recommend!
I transferred to Bucks after being worn out by my time at a 4-year university. Not only was I saving a tremendous amount of money, but I was able to focus on my academics in a less stressful environment. My grades improved and my mental health as well. The professors in the Business department are all fantastic.
I like that the school us diverse, and cares about its students. I really like how the student success center is always willing to take anybody even if you did not make an appointment. I can't rate the housing/dorms because there is none, and the clubs and organizations are very welcoming to new members. I made a lot of friends, and highly recommend going to this two year university before heading off to another prestigious college or university.
Im currently in my second semester here. I would wait before really seriously commenting about the school.
The teachers were overall very knowledgable. The location was beautiful. Classes were small enough to support learning. Easy to get loss in the shuffle.
Bucks County Community College feels very close knit. The staff, clubs, and students make you feel immediately welcome. There is always something going on, whether it be eating a Thanksgiving feast or BINGO with prizes. If I were to change anything, I would choose to get rid of all the lazy professors who get paid to do nothing and keep the exceptional professors that inspire their students. Also, the appearance of the campus is sub-par.
Professors are educated and know what they’re teaching. They are helpful and kind, always ready to answer questions and encouraging us to ask, as that is a great way to learn. Tuition is affordable, and because of the good education you will receive, you are definitely getting your money’s worth.
I've attended Bucks County Community College online, and it is very well organized. I went there to apply and sign up for the online courses, and they were all very helpful, in fact, we got it all done by the end of the day. All my professors answer my emails quickly and contact me if they think I need help with an assignment. I use canvas for my courses, and it is really easy to find assignments, deadlines, and grades. I would recommend this school to my friends because of how good the teachers are, how easy it is to find books for the class and how well they grade essays or little assignments.
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
Bucks is a great place for students who are maintaining an academic status and working at the same time. I would recommend this college for part time students.
Bucks is a great starter-school for college. It helps ease students into the college scene without having to live on-campus. Many of the students who attend the college go to improve their GPA or save money before transferring to four-year institutions. However, if anything could change about Bucks, they should include more class variety at their Perkasie and Bristol campuses.
Great college! Only negative about the school is the parking lots are a hike. All the teachers I’ve had there are great.