Bucks County Community College Reviews

Bucks County Community College is my first choice. The reason for this is because of the educational opportunities it offers, along with a close commute, friendly students and staff, the plethora of transfer-school options, variety of course selection, the campus itself, and many other reasons. The campus is a relatively small community, so there's more personable relationships with educators and students. The college is so close to where I live, so it’s extremely convenient to commute. I'm always welcomed with a warm smile and an eagerness to tend to my specific needs. I appreciate the sense of community, and the way that I feel accepted there. Because of my desired degree, I will have to transfer sophomore year. I was immediately revealed to all of the opportunities of potential schools to transfer to. The vast list of different courses has something for every unique individual coming to Bucks, leaving no interests excluded.
The teachers and advisors are all very helpful with all of your needs. They are very nice, and care about your learning experience. They want you to learn as much as possible in the best possible way. They care about teaching you and want you to get all the information you need to go into that field.
It's an amazing school to start off with. Very affordable and definitely the best option to save money at first before going to a University that will cost you 10x more.
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
I loved going here. While many people may call their community college “13th grade,” it is what you make of it. They have some great professors and have built/renovated many of the buildings. Their science center is a work of art, and the renovations done at Founder’s Hall are great and will keep it modern for many years to come. I especially liked the combination of old (Tyler Mansion, Orangery) and new (Science Center, Linkz Pavilion, Founder’s Hall) buildings. One thing that I wish was improved upon would be student involvement; they have many clubs but very little motivation from the students to join them.
Overall, a very good experience. Most professors actually care about what they are teaching plus, there are only small classes which make it a good learning environment. The only complaint is the lack of school spirit because it is a community college.
The class sizes are small, which is a plus especially being a science major. All the professors know their students and get to sit one on one and help them through problems.
Bucks is a very good school! The professors will work with you and they are always trying to improve
The general environment is very friendly and the professors generally are happy to help you however they can. I would however like to see the advising system re-worked as it often takes too long to schedule necessary advising appointments.
While the campus itself is nice, I didn't find most of the teachers to be very helpful. I also think that the advisors didn't provide a clear plan for outgoing transferring students.
Bucks was the perfect decision for me. I did not know where I wanted to go when I graduate high school, so bucks helped me continue my education and help me decide. the tuition is low and the classes are great.
I like how many different options there are for taking courses. There are face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes for both the fall and spring semesters. The professors seem to be pretty understanding of students struggles outside of the classroom and are receptive to needed academic adjustments. The professors I have had are very good at responding to emails and questions, they really want you to succeed! I wish there were more student activities available and more clubs.
It's a good community college if you want to get some transfer credits in. Also the reason housing is 1 star is that the school doesn't provide housing due to being a community college, so I wouldn't think that would qualify for this
It is a peaceful learning environment. There are a lot of job opportunities for students on campus. All faculty and staffs are friendly and respectful. Diverse student body with a lot of extra curricular activities. The campus is beautiful with a lot of scenic and peaceful places. Classes are small and interactive.
I have been attending Bucks County Community College for two years now, and it is a great school with great academics. It is a great stepping stone, and a amazing fist place to go.
Bucks is such a great community college. For me, it’s very close to home and that’s very convenient!
I enjoy the one-on-one not only with professors, but tutors, advisors, and counselors! It is extremely easy to pick classes for your semesters, and the classes are really great. The location of the school is also in a perfect location.
Great value for your money, especially when you do not know what you would like to major in yet or where you may want to get a Bachelor's Degree after graduation/completion of a certain number of credits. Every teacher I had loved their job and put their heart and soul into teaching.
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
Great staff that are helpful and make college life simpler to handle or understand. Really wonderful professors that care about their students and the success of their students. The advising process is always catered to your needs and the guidance provided is exceptional. Only downside is the access to certain classes and times they’re offered. It would be more helpful if there were more classes at more locations or online. It is limiting in that aspect. Other than that, the staff is supportive and helpful. I’m so happy that I chose the path I did. They have made it easy for transferring, if you want to go to a 4 year school, and provide so much information.
Overall I love this college! There is great professors and they are all so nice and wanna be there to teach! All the advisors are so nice and really help you out when you need it!
My experience at Bucks County Community College has been great so far academically. I would like to see communication in the financial aid department improve. I went in to speak with someone regarding loans/scholarships/etc. and was bumped around from person to person. No one was able to sit and address my specific questions about my specific courses.