Bucks County Community College Reviews

Bucks is a small, tight-knit community filled with inspiring professors and kind peers. Every professor I have had was inspiring and wanted their student's to achieve.
As an adult student with a full-time job, I highly recommend Bucks as a great school to help you get on your feet with the education and skills you'll need to pursue a later-in-life career change. The teachers are great, the classes are small, and time slots are available for people who work 9-5.
I had a nice experience at Bucks County Community College. Most of the teachers I had were very nice and helpful. Their food isn't that good. Best to go to the nearest Chick-fil-A.
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
So far my experience at Bucks has been very possitive. After not being in school for 30 years everyone has been very helpful and answers all of my questions. The professors have been great and helpful and willing to take the time to explain something that you don't understand.
I am a non-traditional student and will have attended Bucks for the better part of five years to complete my associates in business administration. I have interacted with administration members, financial aid staff, guidance counselors, book store staff, professors, and peers and have truly valued and appreciated the interactions. The professors are always helpful and supportive, which makes the goal achievable.
bucks is a wonderful college. IF your looking to save money and take the alternative route of transferring to a university. bucks is the way to go. not so expensive. great teachers great atmosphere.
A great community college to start at, whether it's to transfer or go to work after 2 years. Aside from the Financial Aid office, most of the staff are extremely helpful in assisting your career goals.
Bucks is a very good school. Everyone there is very polite and nice and does their own business. There are a lot of good places to study or even just hang out between classes. The teachers are nice and want to help you with any problems you may have. The food leaves a little to be desired but there are many great places in the Newtown area to get food. However parking isn't the best, so getting there early would be best and not leaving the lot until you have to go home is a good idea. the campus is a little big and if you don't know where things are it might be hard to navigate but once you get the hang of the way things are you can run around campus and get to classes easily.
Schooling at BCCC offers me the ability to grow and make connections, while saving money. It mirrors the on campus experience of four year colleges without the extra cost. Professors are motivated to help their students succeed, and if you decide to work hard your environment gives back to you.
The administration staff are super helpful. My professors really care about helping the students learn. And the class sizes are perfect ! Overall a great environment to learn in .
Bucks County Community College is great starting school. Coming out of high school and not knowing what I wanted to pursue in life, Bucks made it easy and helped me choose what I should pursue. My experience with staff has been nothing but amazing. The staff want to help you and are very friendly. They want you in and out so you can move onto bigger and better things but, want you to enjoy your experience there and be more than prepared for whatever you want to do.
So far I love the professors who are true masters at their craft. I currently major in Computer Networking Technology and I really do feel prepared to take certification tests once I am done with this semester. The facilities are very nice and the location beautiful. Overall, I am very pleased with this community college and what it has to offer! I recommend to go!
I think it's a good way to save money and going to college. The teachers and staff are very helpful and they always have ways of getting the students involved. I have very much enjoyed my time there.
I am a student here at bucks and my experience with them is Rocky. I can never get my advisor on the phone or by email, sometimes I have to do a pop up visit. Financial aid and student accounts are no help at all for anything.
I love all the teachers and students that go to this college. I have never had a bad teacher or a bad interaction with one. For the most part the faculty is very dedicated to their students. This college is also perfect for those who need to work and pursue their education at the same time. I worked approximately 25-30 hours per week and was able to take both in person and online classes to achieve an associates degree. I only gave it four stars though because the financial aid department is a nightmare to work with.
So far I have had a nice experience at Bucks. There are people trying to fix up the campus and they finish construction on one building. Everyone is very friendly. The professors are nice, and they each have a different way of teaching.
Bucks County Community College is a school I would recommend to anyone and everyone coming out of high school looking to save some money before transferring to a four-year. With the exception of one, all of my professors have been caring, knowledgeable and passionate about what they teach, and the classes reflect this. There are three campuses that comprise BCCC, so driving an hour to a campus out of range is never necessary. The application and class registration processes couldn't be easier. There's a cafe with all sorts of food available any time, as well as a Starbucks. I noticed that many reviewers tend to rate Bucks negatively in terms of student life/involvement. Bucks has any number of clubs & honors societies with a portion of the building dedicated to them. Yes, a clubs and orgs wing. People who claim there's "nothing to do but go to class and go home" haven't made an effort to look into what Bucks has to offer. You get out of community college what you put into it!
Start Your Review of Bucks County Community College
Bucks County Community College has great curriculum and teachers at a fair price. I enjoyed all the classes I have seen so far and the only thing I hope they improve on is more online classes for those who cannot physically attend their classes.
I have been at Bucks for 3 semesters and I love it. I'm an adult student going full time. Bucks has a small student to teacher ratio, this allows students to have more one on one time with there Professor. Most of the Professors really care about their student and go above and beyond to help the students learn and pass the class
My experience was a good one. Newtown is hard to navigate at first but once you find your way it's great. There are many opportunities there. However I live about 45 minutes from Newtown and because I'm coming to the end of my college career there, all my main classes I can only take at the Newtown campus. It would be really nice to have that opportunity at the Upper Bucks campus since it is so close to home. Overall most of the professors I have had have been amazing and are willing to work with you. They are flexible with your work or emergency schedules. That's one thing I liked the most. Great staff and very helpful and willing to make your college career a good one.